When will Veeky Forums become a vegan board?

When will Veeky Forums become a vegan board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> quote endorsing vegetarianism
> op shills veganism

yeah, your b12 deficiency is showing alright

No need to be pedantic

I'll never become a vegetarian but there is something to be said about personally killing and preparing the animal which you're going to eat, at least once. meat eaters are cowards if they don't do this desu

Humanism is slowly losing its hold anyway. If your only ground on this or any other so called progressive matters is that we are humans and should all be lovely to each other and to other animals, you're the very reason this philosophy has died, for it is no longer a philosophy but a vector ideology with a defined direction (left).

>t. Godless scum
We're all brothers in Christ you degenerate

He's right but I still eat fish and offal.. The former because its a fucking fish the latter because organ meats are usually discarded anyway, so its really more of an act of scavenging.

>Humanitarism

youtube.com/watch?v=V2WljxChU8U

Only reason animal products give you B12 is because they are fed supplements containing B12.

You can just directly take the supplement.

Ideally each time. Industrial society is a coward's paradise.

>TFW think eating meat is bad but don't have the willpower to become a vegetarian

Just condition yourself with gore like Earthlings.

Hitler was a vegan before it was cool

they also had anti-smoking research, animal rights and natural parks. and hitler wanted people to plant flowers around the factories.

bunch of hippies desu

>willpower
Dude, just get into the habit. Just start.

>veganism
I'm not that dumb no, but i'm a vegetarian like uncle Tolstoy suggested, yes.

When meat stops tasting so good

If you are a true naturalist you won't rely on some shilled supplement for all your necessary nutrients.

Daily reminder: Not everyone lives in USA or Canada where you can go out to the woods with a gun and shoot whatever moves.
Nice bait, btw.

just eat all the meat eaters

I was referring to bowhunting

i prepared my father before I ate him

Being a vegan has nothing to do with being a naturalist. Taking medicine is unnatural and asking permission before fucking is unnatural, but those are both fine in my book. The natural source of b12 is bacteria that lives in dirt, so that would mean drinking untreated water or eating unwashed produce. I much prefer fortified foods or a supplement, what's natural is irrelevant.

why aren't hiter hippies and thing yet that sounds perfect for me

>bowhunting
Pffffrrrt
>not chasing down your prey to exhaustion
>not spearing the animal for the final death blow while it's too tired to fight back
>not consoling the animal and yourself for this horrible but necessary act with prayers while you watch the life slip out of them