>guac is extra

Quality thread.

the pathogens are free

millenials BTFO

kek

>Goes to Qdoba
>Guac is free
>never go to chiptole again in my life

Not at Qdoba. But in turn you have to sacrifice the norovirus and salmonella you get at Chipotle if you want the free guac.

when i use to work there i got so sick of them making us say that when i didn't tell someone once they got mad and yelled at me

Right now avacados are about as expensive as meat per usable weight, but I don't see you making threads about how bacon is extra. I'd be more afraid if whatever they were using in their guacamole was cheap enough not to charge for..

>Guac is free
>Queso is free
>better queso than chipotle anyway
it's a win win

That's why they made you say it all the time. However, guac is rarely free so that customer probably should have assumed it wasn't. Regardless, the only kind of person who yells at fast food workers for making a small mistake is a self-adsorbed cunt trying to feel important and powerful despite being neither of those things. The price of a single serving of avocado sauce, literally less than 3 dollars in most places, is such a petty and meaningless thing to get worked up about that it speaks volumes about the person getting upset about it. It says they have nothing in their lives worth caring about. Take it from a retail worker, those people are not the ones who should have the power to make you feel bad with their words. They're the ones making a fool of themselves in public. Their anger is impotent and meaningless, much like their own lives. Simply smile, apologize, and make another burrito.

Qdoba came to houston briefly
if you can be a successful restaurant in the nation's fattest city, your food sucks

>never heard of Qdoba before
>Google this magical place
>Nearest one to me is 120 miles away
>Chipotle is two blocks down the road
Feels bad man.

Chipotle is garbage. Small portions of protein, grac and queso cost extra, constant cases of tainted ingredients and people getting sick, and worse of all the food is not even good. You're better off just going to a real Mexican restaurant.

>there's a Qdoba in my town

HOLY SHIT going to check that place out.

*can't

If they still have the brisket get it, it's delicious when I last had it.

baja fresh as far superior guac and food in general

Hahahaha not even once do I fall for this desu senpai. Taco trucks exclusively

whenever I go to Qdoba people in front of me are always getting guac and queso on the side, im pretty sure they dont charge for it

Also Qdoba is open till 1am here. Every Chipotle I've seen closes at like 10.
It's like they want to miss out on the drunk bar crowd.

>constant cases of tainted ingredients
It was like twice you stupid nigger

>They just recently started selling queso
>It's outrageously expensive

Lol what a shit restaurant.

guac isn't free at Qdoba where I live

This is why Qdoba will always be superior.

Worked at a shitpotle. Ain't worth keeping open all those hours. They can't keep the fresh ingredients warm for too long without being forced to dump them, and keeping full staff on hand to prepare for a potential rush while doing little to nothing from 7:30 until 11 isn't cost-effective.

Not a Qdoba. Plus the food actually has flavor. Why the fuck is Chipotle the go-to again?

It's just as shitty as Chipotle and Pacho Villa Express, quit being a fag and make your own taco bowl.

>go to MUCHO Burrito
>get my Burrito MUCHO size cause i'm not a MARICON
>guac is free

>It's outrageously expensive
Not to mention it's chalky and gross as fuck.

you don't want to drop 15 dollars for some beans and rice?

How much to guac on my cock?

Hahahaha enjoy eating literal shit, pleb

You're a liar

Qdoba is shit. and so is chipotle

it's like a buck fiddy tack on top of an already expensive food item, haven't been in years because I refuse to get rused

I used to love Chipotle, but I cant find a good one anymore. Each restaurant is run by fucking while collage fags who cant roll a fucking burrito to save their life.

They are also fucking def. I say no beans, guy starts filling the spoon with beans.

I cant even get a burrito anymore, I just stick to bowls now. every time I go back and get a burrito, its a fucking disappointment.

It was actually three times I can remember, and it's three times too many you apologist.

I don't understand why this place is still in business. Not only all the food poisoning issues, but the food sucks. Those new commercials for their "queso" make me want to throw up every time I see them - brown, splashing, gravy-consistency "queso". Fucking disgusting.

Only ever been to Moe's. It's okay. More expensive than Mexican restaurants.

>tfw took advantage of the unlimited giftcard exploit for like 2 years before they fixed it

Had a good time, but I had to drive a bit further to different ones because I was going like every day for a period.

They literally teach you to roll like a retard and make it all huge and disgusting to make it look like the customer is getting good value for money.

t. Taco Bell worker who rolls burritos normally

>not just giving them the burrito you already made

Quality post until that suggestion