Why haven't you tried Wendy's new "S'AWESOME SAUCE," damn you!?

Why haven't you tried Wendy's new "S'AWESOME SAUCE," damn you!?

because wendy's sucks ass

i really would like to see people be held accountable for this kinda shit. Somewhere someone is enjoying a little extra spending monies because they came up with fucking s'awesome sauce and some bigger idiot fucking thought it was brilliant.
The world cannot end soon enough.

I'd suck Wendy's ass

Their chicken strips don't look like that at all, and they aren't very good. I'm guessing "s'awesome sauce" is just yet another iteration of the same mixture of mayo, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce along with couple extra spices that literally every other fried chicken joint has? Yeah, I'll just go to Zaxby's or Bojangles if I want chicken, Wendy's is really not that great at anything but burgers. Their burgers are really good though, puts McDonald's to shame.

Please don't tell me I have to say "S'awesome sauce" when I order these things
It's almost as bad as having to say "Finger Lickin' Good Sauce" at KFC

>”S’AWESOME SAUCE”

Better than asking for extra “Teen sauce” at A&W

Why is every fast food place coming out with chicken tenders now?
Are they just catching up on the "tendies" meme?

chicken right now is at its lowest price in 10 years

Ok well that makes sense I guess.
The shitty thousand island dressing sauce they're pushing with these things fucking sucks though.
Who thought that shit tasted good with chicken tenders? Just give me BBQ or buffalo ffs.

I fucking tried to yesterday, but they forgot to put the fucking sauce in the bag, those motherfuckers.

Isn't it just fry sauce? Maybe with a bit of garlic/Worcestershire/vinegar? Looks like the Raisin Cane's sauce anyway

You should go in and pull a "rick n' morty" by jumping up on counter
>I WANT MY S'AWESOME SAUCE! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like bait for another reddit and memey episode
Do people actually like Bojangles?

It's bad; tastes like all of our sauces mixed together. Avoid at all costs.

are you a canadian Wendy's associate by chance?

It just tastes bland and bad. I know bland isn't great as a descriptor since its fast food but even for that. And especially for a sauce. It's not like Canes sauce, it's a lot less. It kinda tastes like bbq mixed with thousand island but it didn't come out well and seems to judt taste like a poor mixture of both. I expected it to be a lot sweeter, honestly, but there just isnt much flavor there, even ketchup or standard fast food honey mustard is more distinct

its very clearly just a creamy honey mustard
It sucks and isn't unique at all

mmm tendies hehe

Yo real talk why is fast food obsessed with 3 pieces of chicken. If you're a grown ass person , man or woman you can devour these in a minute. Just saying.