Am I the only one who could eat this shit for every single meal

am I the only one who could eat this shit for every single meal

yes.

no one else is a mentally handicapped american teenager with a mom addicted to oxycodone

There are billions of people in the world, child.

Is that a chimichonga?
I'm not going to call that "authentic" mexican but that shit is fucking delicious.

you guys are epic i just want to be in the screenshot for future Veeky Forumshumor threads please

Yes, and it's one of the few foods that is identical no matter where you are in the states. I can always rely on finding a plate of those refried beans with melted cheese, orange rice and a fried tortilla stuffed with meat and topped with melted cheese with a side of free chips and salsa for less than $10 tip included

i've heard of weird fetishes, but eating your dogs vomit isn't one of them.

'careful seƱor. ees a beddy hot plate'

I would love that twice a day for the rest of my life. look at all that cheese dip on that chimi. fuck that's the perfect meal right there

you'd never shit right if you ate that crap that often

thanks for caring user, but I don't shit right anyway

Chimichangas were invented in America

It's good but not for every meal

mexican food doesn't have yellow cheese

Maybe twice a week. Looks good.

That's white cheese AKA queso

>chimichanga pleb
Bow before the flautas master race

Moved to Cali
Shit is everywhere
Love it!

no, the entire country of mexico eats that shit for every single meal

aka semen

I have a co-worker that eats mexican food probably 3-4 times a week, like he usually goes to one of the mexican restaurants in town.

>says he posts flautas
>posts taquitos
Nigger flautas are made with flour tortillas. I'm a gringo and I know that shit.

I like the general idea of chimichangas but I can't stand looking at them or what the texture might feel like so I have never ordered one

autism

They aren't soggy if that's what you're worried about

no there's millions of you but don't worry we're building a wall.

>amerimutt education

Mexicans don't eat this crap, this is as mexican as the fucking vodka, utter shit and non-authentic

Then you won't have to see it any longer

Get Packin, Paco :^)

what gives the rice that orange color. is it just some tomato juice?

>not getting a chile relleno
you fucked up.

All these people keep saying it's a chimichanga, but it looks a hell of a lot more like a tamale.

Look up sofrito.

tamales are half that size and you can tell it's a fried flour tortilla by the upper right corner of the thing
thanks, will do

I've seen some mighty big tamales in my day. But, you're right, I can see the fried bit now.

that sounds like my kind of tamale. all the ones I've ordered in restaurants are small and have more cornmeal than I would like. but I still order them and love them

Someone lied to you, user. I'm sorry.

Yeah, my favorite tamales are big, with thin masa, with nice chunks of red pork inside. It's hard to find really good tamales. There's only two places near me that make really good ones.