>perfect
This is a bottom tier burger by LA standards

>t. 300+ pounds

>amount of tomato roughly equal to amount of meat

I would but I have a dinner at 6

Triggered
LA is bottom tier by California standards

Looks like a pretty mediocre burger.

Those chips look like shit, the tomatoes look slightly rotten, only got the shitty white part of the lettuce that doesn't look very fresh, topped with gross yellow cheese product.

it's a bottom tier burger by anyone with standards.

yes. yes you are.

Honestly not one for fast food in any case. That probably looks better than it is, which isn't saying much.

Hahahaha all this butthurt posting things that are visibly untrue

Shitty frys, a salad on a smashed bun and a cup of mayo mixed with ketchup all in a shoebox... fuck off op

>Mayo mixed with ketchup
Hahahahaha holy shit this cultureless pleb doesn't even recognize a Neapolitan shake

I went to Nevada/california awhile ago. Was really excited to get in n out. Was very disappointed. Why do people talk it up so much? It was a pretty average burger even by fast food standards. Was it just a shitty location?

No it was a shitty customer, they're renowned for their consistency and customer service

i work there and eat there at least 6 days a week.

I still haven't gotten tired of the food. Maybe the fries are starting to get old, but they're filing and the sunflower oil flavor suits the potato well. MCD fries are made with soybean oil/canola blend, and they almost always drop powdered soap detergents in there, so the fries taste like shit.

Heh. I didn't like the food.
> you're shitty that's why!
Got ya

innout fries are awful. your picture makes them look every bit as dry and flaccid as they are. i'd eat the shit out of that burger tho

>He's never seen a juicy dark red tomato gushing with flavor that has been Vine ripened
The true mark of a flyover

>That'll be $29.99 plus tip

I did get you, don't you see those dubs? But seriously what did you order? Ordering anything less than a double double is like ordering one slider from White Castle.

$8 and in n out NEVER asks for tips or even has a jar

>implying it is flyover rather than the east coast who gets mad about In and Out

I got a couple cheese burgers and some fries. Fries were bad. Burgers were good but good like a Wendy's burger desu

He posted in n out not five gays

It would make sense you find them similar to Wendy's patties as this is the only national chain that features fresh patties. Wendy's doesn't dress a burger proper tho

Dude we have culvers which shits all over in and out. Culvers doesn't need animal style to taste decent. Also, they have their own rootbeer.

Post a real meal and not shill advertising material

I've eaten both and I can say whataburger is better

'go fag here, culver's is great but the further you get away from wisconsin and their dairy farms the more shit it rapidly gets

I grow my own tomatoes. That tomato looks like it's been stored for a long time in a refrigerator.

Sure you do lol

How does Carl's Jr compare?

>dude X is way better
>doesn't mention that it costs 2 or 3 dollars more

I'll post a photo when I get home from work.

if you are the one flying, then you are the flyover.

>no one could possibly grow their own stuff
Retard alert.

>perfect

>literally muh sekrit klub

>not living in WI/MI/MN

Flyover is literally farm territory are you legally retarded or something

How fucking old are you to be acting like this?

i concur
it looks like it was picked green, allowed to ripen, sliced, then refrigerated for at least a day

Same burger, how it actually looks.

>those fries
even worse than the abominations at In n out

Yes because all In-N-Outs everywhere will use "slightly" rotten tomatoes and they only ever use the white part of the lettuce and nothing else

>those fries
Holy kek

Fuck you, nigger. I spent half my life on the west coast before I got dumped in flyover land.

Why do people praise innout fries when they are CLEARLY pre-frozen? Anyone with half a brain can see that from the fucking soggy exterior.

Fuck innout and fuck commiefornia

The real man's burg.
0% Reddity/Memey

>toppings on the bottom

looks like shit to me.

>those patties
I can't get over how terrible they look. They're so flat. Not to mention the cheese isn't even melty. Why do people rave on about this place?

>tfw moved to a flyover state after having lived in an In N Out Zone for 16 years and satisfied my lifetime need for In N Out Burger
I barely even eat meat anymore because that burger was such a perfect meat dish and it's easier and cheaper at this point to go flex-vegetarian

Lol they have glass windows and an open kitchen so you can watch them chop the potatoes (they have a special tool so it goes fast) leave your shitty state m8
No. They just grow corn. California grows all the best fruits and vegetables and the most of them.

>Op predicts butthurt and misery
>Anons from across the nation promptly provide butthurt and misery

putting the toppings on the bottom prevents them from flying all over the place. Have you ever made a burger yourself? It's extremely practical, especially if you've got a lot of toppings.

>t.non-American

That perfect food is trash.

That burger is wearing a flat cap.

Enjoy your turd burger my dude. Also the fries are inferior.

pando.com/2015/09/07/journey-through-oligarch-valley-pt-6-cowschwitz-exit-334/

It's a shame they try to pair such garbage fries with such a good fast-food burger. Grocery store frozen fries are on par with that horseshit.

It's a fast food burger...

AZ fag here we have both. Culver's is a solid tier below 5 Guys and In n Out.

Their fries are utter garbage though.

Also
>not animal style

>implying in n out isn't spreading to flyover areas

Did 5fag fucked you so hard that you expect to be analed everywhere you go?
Its a fast food burger, I rather cook my own but for the price and convenience, its better than the other fast food chains. Guarantee replies from butthurt idiots.

Why do you eat so much in one sitting? Thats like a solid 40 minutes of eating. Do yanks have nothing better to do?

It's a double royale with cheese

They clearly aren't, you can see them chopping them fresh you mongoloid.

thats 5 bucks nigga are you stupid?

I'm a 5'6 150 lb manlet and I ate that two hours before dinner.
Upcharge for a Neapolitan shake instead of soda.
Too messy to eat while I drive, which is what I was doing

>neapolitan shake
good taste but then it would be around 7 dollars around where i live

He's not "flyover" mate, he's British, hence the use of the term "chips" (which is the correct term after all)

Probably because youre digestive system is fucked from years of shitty food. That you shit out 99% of your overpriced burger.

have a manly burger dinner now instead of your gay dinner at 6

they taste like cardboard usually, occasionally they taste okay but rarely

Hm probably different taxes
Lol England is the flyover of Europe. You literally have to fly over it to get somewhere enjoyable and all your food is a variation of mashed potatoes and gravy
I don't think you get skinny by eating junk food
It was italian made by Nona, definitely worth the wait I had italian style pork ribs, a couple of slices of tri tip and spaghetti with Bolognese from scratch. I'm glad I held back.
You gotta add your own salt. That's why they always give you the packets by default.