Where do you download books from, Veeky Forums?

Where do you download books from, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/49cvmp/how_to_find_almost_every_book_online_for_free/
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=2094636&hilit=beren
archive.org/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>download books

leeb jenn

Charity shops.
You sound like a pleb

muuh fickshun

Libgen and irc kuck

Is there a chart for what comes after the Romans?

Bibliotik

Bookzz, mises.org and /pdfs/ mostly. I really hate doing it but I'm poor and a lot of the books I want are like €40.

Soulseek and mobilism

post recent acquisitions

bookzz, libgen occasionally. To find the best stuff you wait around for some user to post a whole bunch of mediafire and mega links in a sharethread

Hopefully this is readable

>mixing epub and pdf
disgusting
beautiful

It's actually impressive when you think all these books would make a fucking masssive library, yet you can compress them in a computer to use an only very small space.

What IRC?

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is a chat protocol initially developed as a means of communication back in the days of BBS (Bulletin Board System).

Clients connect to a specified server which is part of a collection of servers known as an IRC network. If a client is to send a message to a user on a different server within the same IRC network, the message is relayed between the servers and then to the other client.

IRC is a text only means of communication, non-text communications or files are sent via IRC's file transfer protocol, known as DCC.

Unlike other chat protocols, IRC does not require you to have an account that you sign in with, but most IRC networks offer you the ability to reserve your nickname.

Common IRC clients include X-Chat, mIRC, Irssi and BitchX.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/49cvmp/how_to_find_almost_every_book_online_for_free/

Might one inquire where you procured said copy of the latest Tolkien?

Oh sorry i read "what's an irc". The page recommends Mirc.

Once I read the book, I usually make an effort to track down a pysical copy (budget permitting). I want the massive library.

Yeah i like physical books too but i try to buy them only if i'm really interested on it, especially since a lot of second hand bookstores sell badly glued books of unknown editorials.

I think I saw this rar

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1293&t=2094636&hilit=beren

meant the server/channel but ok

Every fucking thread always the same
Use irc you child

Mirc a shit, use hexchat if you must have a gooey

So what do we have against Gibbon again?

I just checked bookzz and it's down. Is this something that happens occassionally or should I be worried? I kinda relied on that site for my books

patrician af list my man, well done

There are people say that Evola and Rothbard are incompatible. One must stay away from these people.

they switched sites. i use their secret site so i dont care

as in decline and fall?

8pols pdf board
libgen
archive.org

Can one somehow search through all IRC channels and servers to find relevant ones? Otherwise the suggestion to use a chat client seems less than useful.

Thanks for the people recommending libgen. I found a book that I've been looking for forever and can't be gotten physically where I live. Thanks guys.

I found the new site already anyway

archive.org/index.php

same, damn it feels good to be a gangster

I see a book I recommended the other day on that list, and I'm embarassed now. It's so out of place.

>try and search for a book
>PDF versions everywhere
>no epubs or mobis

Why do people bother with novel pdfs? Does anyone actually read any books in PDF form aside from textbooks?

This annoys me as well

just convert it with calibre m8

Sometimes it works but sometimes it is impossible without nearly writing the book out yourself. Depends on how the PDF was made I think. Even some pdfs with actual text (vs scans) mess up

japanese lit o yea

The conversions are shit.

This. It doesn't handle line breaks correctly. Paragraphs get screwed up.