Drinking boxed wine

>drinking boxed wine

I agree, nothin but boones farm for me

If u ain't on dem Mad Dogs u ain't mah nigga

Listen cocksucker. Franzia isn't bad and it's only $15 for a 5 liter box. So suck my ass bitch.

fuck yeah

I halfway agree. It's definitely bad, but it's worth it for the price if you're tryna get fucked up.

Only girls get wasted on wine. Stop being a faggot and buy some liquor

It's not the worst.

>not drinking cardbordeaux

I'm a cheap alcoholic and it never comes near the same value for money as cider.

How to tell someone doesn't have casual sex

Box wine is the most cost effective way to get drunk. Why spend $10 on 700ml of whisky when you can spend $5 on 7000ml of wine?

I gotta say, diving balls deep into some 12% franzia chardonnay is a fast, cheao drunk, but the taste that lingers in your sinuses is enough to make you puke before the night has even started

correct. the bag must be removed from the box prior to consumption directly from the spigot.

I keep two relatively cheap bottles of wine in the house at all times. One red and one white. I call it "banging wine". I get the cheap stuff because we usually drink one glass, pour a second, then leave the bottle out all night and throw it away in the morning. I suppose I could repurpose it for cooking.

kek

Only known 3 kinds of people that drink box wine
>genuine alcoholics
>single women in their mid 20s or later
>people who were told to drink a glass of wine by their doctor but are too cheap to buy good wine

I genuinely can't tell if this is real life or a video game.

Its what my mom drinks a cup of every night

retard, most red wine gets better if it was open for a day

I bet nobody could pick out box wine in a blind taste test.

we have a wine club at uni, we arrange thematic tastings, usually by wine region, and there are always some dorks that ask for rosé. Since almost all rosés taste the same we figured it would make it cheaper for us to buy it in bulk. We have a retailer near campus that sells bag-in-box stuff thats decent. Other that that, your observation applies here too.

>no mention of Vrac
>no mention of Bota Box
>just shitting on boxed wine

/goon/

I like Rex Goliath pinot grigio. I buy it in the small 500 ml boxes for 4$ each

Wine snobs have been scientifically proven to be complete liars at worst and delusional retards at best

It's called a goon bag you fucking mong

I like keeping box wine for cooking.

Though lets be honest I just drink it mostly.

>buy cooking "sherry"
>drink it

Such is life

I had probably more $20+ bottles than most of you ever will and I keep both white and red Aldi boxed wine around for everyday dinner. These are simple but not bad wines that go nice with food or for making a half soda, half white wine drink. Comparing price per volume boxed is almost always way better than equally priced bottled wine.

>You really must try the July 2017 vintage yellow tail
>So much better than the August 2017 vintage

I don't even like wine. Once her pants come off, it's served it's purpose. Besides, in my experience, 4 out of 5 broads prefer white.

what about high schoolers