Mayonnaise is shit

Mayonnaise is shit

true story

DELETE THIS

don't say that you'll upset the white people

It is a tasty shit though

OP here, I'm white as fuck. And to prove it I drink diet ginger ale.

No it's not, name one thing that taste better with mayonnaise compared to literally any other sauce on the market.

Not only does it not taste good but it's bad for my gains. Then again, almost all sauces are....

>Talking about gains on Veeky Forums

Go back to Veeky Forums and let us be fatasses in peace, also to upset you even more I mixed ketchup and ranch in a bowl yesterday and ate the whole thing with a spoon, tasted good.

This place can be helpful in regards to healthy dishes so I drop by occasionally. Also I'm perfectly fine with most of Veeky Forums being fat, I was as a kid.

My whole life I've thought mayonnaise in general was shit. But since getting more into cooking and learning about mayonnaise recipes I've thought it was great.

Chicken breasts

>You're immature for being fat

Actually I imagine most people on Veeky Forums are between 21 and 50.

Disgusting, I only put ketchup on chicken breast. Hell even ranch taste better than mayonnaise on chicken breast.

That is definitely some variant of struggle food.

>Not mixing mayonnaise and ketchup together to make based fry sauce

Tater tots, sandwiches, tuna salad

>Tater tots

Wrong

>Sandwiches

Probably the only thing I'd put mayonnaise on

>Tuna salad

Isn't that made with mayonnaise? Why put mayonnaise on something that already has mayonnaise in it? I don't think that counts.

>I only put ketchup on chicken breast.
>ketchup on meat

Why are we even talking?

It's not struggle food, I was just hungry and enjoy eating ketchup and ranch by itself sometimes. Also I didn't have anything to dip in it.

>Puts mayonnaise on meat

Why ARE we talking?

Being older doesn't mean one is mature. Anyway since you enjoy mayo what would you recommend I have with it? I've only ever had it with fast food burgers when I was younger and I didn't enjoy it.

can't eat the stuff, eggs make my throat swell shut. looks disgusting though

>Anyway since you enjoy mayo what would you recommend I have with it?

I'm the OP, and I hate mayo.

My bad. I thought you mixed ketchup and mayo instead of ketchup and ranch. It's what I get for speed reading and assuming I guess.

>the obligatory WYPIPO post

This.

>not using superior mayo+mustard+paprika mix

>Mixing mayonnaise and mustard

Absolutely disgusting, like what is this even called?

fucking delicious
but also I was under the impression this was super common

it's not because it's nasty as fuck.

Don't knock it til you've tried it, especially on cuban sandwiches

You have to add cayenne into it too though

Cayenne makes shit taste better

-t. Cajun

Mayo and mustard is practically aioli.

mayo goes well with so many sauces, honey mustard, mustard, siracha, ketchup. Like man.

Anything you would want to mix with mayonnaise is much better without the mayo

like why mix mustard and mayo when you could just use the mustard

Aioli is garlic not mustard you fucking idiot.

fish

yet somehow it's always blacks ordering extra mayo and white people saying shit like no mayo or kale, why are black people so fucking stupid?

Green Jalapeno/Habanero based sauce > Dijon Mustard > tangy barbeque sauce > Honey Mustard > wasabi and soy sauce > sweet barbeque sauce > squid ink pasta sauce > taco sauce > dipping your French fries in a milkshake like a goddamn animal > the last dab and other fedoracore hot sauces > Ketchup > spitting in a sandwich > Mayonnaise

Fuck you, mayonnaise is great.

everything

>diet ginger ale
Thw absolute state of faggotry

did you mean that white goo they sell in jars?
of course that's shit
if you refer to homemade mayonnaise you are a fucking pleb without tastebuds in your tongue burnt by smoking cheap crack