Candy.

>brusselled

>brusslled
>russelled
>rustled
>rustle
oh shi-

Meat

Yeah I can't eat goats either after seeing how adorable the babies are. Not like that family of meats is any good anyways.

10/10 goat baby OP

...not trying to be racist...but are you black?

Freedom fries, pizza, anything derp fried. Anything that is drenched in cheap oil.

I refuse to eat french fried, hamberger, or brotwarst.

I don't want to eat the weird parts of animals. I don't care how good it tastes if you prepare it right I just don't want to eat eyeballs, lung, kidneys or genitals.

Not to mention it's not any cheaper. There's literally no reason to eat offal

the fuck is wrong with kidneys

>homoephobe

kidneys taste like shit bro
got a steak and kidney pie the other day thinking it was some kind of steak and onion or steak and bean mix
oh dear god was i ever so wrong, that was the worst pie i have ever had and the first that i havent finished

>cilantro

Cottage cheese is shite

Anything from a chain restaurant. This is from experience. If it's cheap the food is garbage tier and if it isn't the food is never worth the price. Fuck chains.

he didn't say "pussy"

Tomatoes are a fucking godsend and goes great with meat.
Kill yourself you fucking savage.

>Collard greens
No this person is probably white.

Fish. I can't eat fish at all without my gag reflex initiating

The gristle/fat of meat
Fried chicken wings
Any type of melon
Anything that tastes strongly of peppers

>colored greens
>green pees

man, that's about it really. i'm not that picky.

Pussy
Patrician faggot
Deep fried foods are great if they are not oily
Wimp
Any kind of fish? Faggot
Melons are great fuck you
Shut up and eat your veggies you twat

frig off bud, i love literally every other green veggie besides those two.

tomato
onion
chicory
mustard
eggplant
okra/gumbo
any pepper

Celery

Anything that smells bad.

>flesh

mussel.

shrimps

Corn

Fresh cucumbers.

Think that's it. They just feel really off to me.

Soups and hot drinks (it triggers something to think that there’s vomit in my mouth from the sensation)

sauerkraut

This and IPAs

white bread, never again

>canned tuna
>eggs prepared any way other than scrambled, but especially not deviled eggs, fuck those in particular
>American cheese(Kraft Singles type shit)
>McDonald's
>baby corn
And below here is the "generally avoided but I will eat if there's not a better option or I don't want to offend my host" tier:
>yellow squash(zucchini is better in every single way)
>mayonnaise(aka goblin cum)
>Salsburry """steak"""
>broccoli or cauliflower (Brussels sprouts are better in every single way)

Ghost Host Coast to Toast

this is a great post. everyone needs to shut up and eat everything

>Okra/gumbo
Those aren't synonymous.

I'm guessing he's just only been exposed to okra in gumbo, and thinks that all gumbo has okra.

>seafood, with the occasional exception for canned tuna
>eggs outside of mayo, baked goods, or stir fry
that's pretty much it. until recently I didn't eat mushrooms, but if they're in a dish where their texture isn't too noticeable I actually kind of like them now

says exactly no one

i think they taste like soil

you're a huge faggot for writing off the entirety of seafood. and CANNED TUNA is your exception? holy fuck

onions
garlic
milk
cheese
wheat
tomatoes
eggs

hate all these with passion

>any sort of plain bread and form of sandwich
>all condiments aside from BBQ sauce and A1
>all greens aside from broccoli, green beans, and celery
>all nuts aside from pecans and walnuts (creamy peanut butter is great with celery)
>all melons aside from watermelons
>if a tomato chunk has a stem I can't swallow it
>all forms of squash
>all berries aside from cherries
>all forms of seafood
>any sort of dip or salsa
>most flavors of chips aside from regular and BBQ
>all cheese aside from cheddar and mozzarella
>shit like liver, brains, tongue, eyes, I might try a heart
>beans unless it's in chili and only red kidney beans
>everything Asian/Mexican. Plain taco meat is great with crunchy shells or tortilla chips. Tamales are great too with just meat
>onions unless it's powder because diced onion texture bothers me

People call me a picky faggot. But I really wish I could eat like everybody else. I like to cook and my mom was an executive chef.

this is true. the ocean has some good shit in it. try langoustines, conch fritters and grouper. these will change anybodies outlook on seafood.

sirdenes

>doesn't eat collard green
>black
I think not.

You cannot eat peas? Fucking manchildren. Embarassing.
>tomato
>onion
Literally savoury bombs of food. Kys.
Your mom's vagina smells bad, be specific next time faggot.
They're refreshing and tasteless when fresh. There's nothing to whine about.
Stop buying trashy white bread
Scrambled are for faggots. Grow up a pair and embrace the poached eggs.
Unless you have allergies you should be able to chow down some fish. Quit being a wimp.
Unless you're lactose intolerant you're a huge fag to not drink milk.
Onions and garlic are base of most savoury foods, grow up and learn to chow it down.
Tomatos and eggs are staple as well. Holy fuck, i feel sympathy for your mom to have such an autistic child.
You're an embarassment for your mom. Literally those exceptions show how pathetic you are. Just learn to eat 'others' and stop being a faggot.

>stop buying white bread

yes, I did. Learn to read you fucking faggot.

>Unless you're lactose intolerant you're a huge fag to not drink milk.
>Onions and garlic are base of most savoury foods, grow up and learn to chow it down.
>Tomatos and eggs are staple as well. Holy fuck, i feel sympathy for your mom to have such an autistic child.

Thanks man, I was actually aiming for this response. Gave me a good chuckle. I love all that stuff.

Avacados
>inb4 triggered californians

I did not say to stop buying white bread, I said to stop buying trashy white bread. There are tons of brands and stores, and you can buy the more expensive one. Stop giving me excuses.
Glad to be in service
Those californians are huge faggots but so are you. There are ways to eat avo from guacamole to sweetened juice. No excuse either.

all white bread sucks dog dick, your exclusive 1% bread ain't shit to me and neither are you

Let's see

>Cheese that isn't melted.
>Olives
>Coconut
>Warm raw tomatoes (like on a burger)
>Sour cream

>olives
Black or green

Onions are fucking vile

I refuse to eat anything with onion in it

>You're an embarassment for your mom
I know. Believe me, I've tried but I have a horrible gag reflex. It's not as bad as it used to be and I have been trying new things. But some things I'll just not be able to get over. Mostly texture and smells. I used to have pretty bad OCD. A lot of things are like nails on a chalk board or chewing foil. Worst part is my mom was in a car wreck and paralyzed from the waist down so she lost her job. She still cooks though and I cook for her a lot.

Canned spinach
Squash
Zucchini
Uncooked tomatoes in anything other than a burger

>Collarded greens

>Brussel's Prouts

>T. 5 year old

Mayonnaise on burgers or sandwiches. I enjoy mayonnaise in cold salads though, like potato or cucumber salad.

Brussels are fantastic if you shred them thinly in a processor and saute them hot and fast and then add some vinegar and honey for a sweet and sour vibe. Also recommend for this is some chili and garlic just to build a couple of other layers.

Gag reflex is pretty much a meme.
I have a really bad one, but growing yp with strict parents I endure such. I used to gag a little in mouth even, before swallowing again (trust me it's better than a cane slap). In the end I managed to chow down a lot of food that I disgusted with. I still have bad gag reflex but not for eating, it saves me a lot on formal occasion. Going to a formal dinner with picky taste used to give me nightmares to starve off on a dinner party.

There are many, but there is only one fruit that triggers my gag reflex: Apricots.

reverse nig detected.

Do you enjoy peaches or nectarines?

>apricot
>coconut
>mango
>raw fish
>onions big enough to feel the texture, and the raw smell makes me feel sick
>can't bear mushroom squiky consistency

any canned veggie
eggs
gelatin
dark meat chicken or turkey
squash

I don't feel any kind of pleasure eating them, but I don't mind too. First time I ate a dehidrated apricot was in a very fancy dessert in a special dinner. I vomited like a fucking dog.

>Any/All canned meat. Fuck that, shit makes me wretch. I'll buy the fresh version always, no matter how expensive.

>shellfish. I've cooked at countless restaurants. I've cooked it and tried it all. I just fucking hate all shellfish. Taste, texture, consistency.

>mushrooms. They're just the most repulsive thing, tastewise, to me. They completely ruin a dish for me, if they're present i can tell immediately. They taste like the dirt a fresh corpse was decomposing in for a year. The texture can fuck off too.

Other than that I'll pretty much eat anything. I love to eat. Thai and Italian are my favourites. I'll always try something once, I've never outright refused something without at least giving it an honest taste.

If you got so many exceptions then I believe you can try to eat others.
Change the texture then. What a pity if you can cook for her but not eating the same food. Shame.
Buy a fresh spinach
Uncooked tomatoes are not disgusting, if you can't eating it with sugar at least something is wrong with you.
Toast your sandwhiches or burger so they are not soggy. Shame, egg salads and bacon sandwhich is great.
Coconuts and mangoes are great, fuck you're missing some of the best fruits
Millions way to cook eggs. Fuck off, no excuse.
Are you the faggot who picks out mushrooms from the pizza party? Heck just eat it.

>indian food
>refrigerated left overs
>horses and other companion animals
>elk
>octopus
>milk

Are you the faggot who starts a thread asking people what food they won't eat for the purpose of making fun of them so you can try to feel less self conscious about what weird shit you get made fun of for not eating because you're an autist of the most severe degree and an utter embarrassment to your family?

banana and other phallic fruits

Have you ever tried octopus in a paella? I wasn't very kind to the idea of eating it before I blindly tasted it. Nowdays I love that meat.

I havent encountered food I wouldnt at least try, but i think like...that balluot er whatever they call it would be the one. That like duck/chicken fetus egg thing they have in asia.

I fucking love Octopus meat but then I saw how smart they are and can't eat them without feeling guilty anymore. I still eat squid though.

mushrooms are tasty learn to cook

Eggplant is the only food I won’t eat

That one is balut, the duck egg
Not even filipinos can eat them
Are you the autistic picky eater kid who only eat tendies? Most of his advice is right, learn to cook.

The cuter the animal the more delicious it tastes.

>lamb
>baby cow
>duck
Etc

I won't lie, I feel kinda sad when I stop and think about those brainy fellas. I have the same hypocrite feeling for pigs too. Squids are good, squid rings are perfect for me since don't like onions.

false lobsters are hideous and they taste like the flesh of a god

Found the yellow nigger. Stop eating sea animals alive, you heartless monsters.

Oh yeah fried squid makes a great snack or side, I'm okay with eating pig mostly because I know if I fell into their pen they would eat me too.

Go to pol you racist fuck

>all these faggots with palates of children
>on a board for food and cooking
What the fuck