Itt: meme books

itt: meme books

not at all. doesn't have anything gimmicky about it, it's jsut a recently discovered classic

Written in French without the letter 'e'. Then translated into English without the letter 'e'.

Itt: stodgy bastards

Every story over 40000 words

All of them. Literature is memetic.

I'd like my PhD now, thanks.

This book is great. Fuck off

Best western novel since Welcome to Hard Times. Stay pleb.

Even if you think the narrative an themes are boring, his prose is something else.

how about no

How is it, actually, besides the "e" stuff? I loved Life: user's manual, "W" is OK but I didn't care much for it desu.

CORNCOB TORTILLAS YECARTHY

Triggered psueds

these so much

A literal pleb who fell for the shitpost meme.

(Doesn't mean it's not good, mind)

Anyone read it in French?
Is it challenging? (I've read Camus but his prose is pretty simple)

i was really disappointed with house of leaves

it didnt go nearly as far as i imagined it would with its gimmick, just ended up kinda lame

It should be easy, since you don't have to remember all the words that have e's in them.

Very funny user, I almost choked on the water I was drinking.
In case you're not joking the point is that less common words will be used in their place.

Has to be approved by the cartel to be a meme. Because the authors don't like faggots = not memetic.

what is this

brb degreasing my pizza

I recently got it (well, a translation) from the library. Haven't started reading it yet, but I'm a bit... wary that it might be only known for being quirky instead of actually being good. Should find out soon what's what.

>Anyone read it in French?
I think I might have in high school. Fuck if I remember though.

if i wanted to read a book about someone who likes blazing that fucking kush i'd just read my own diary lmao

A faggot who pimps his own shit and still no one reads it

that is the sad truth.

House of Leaves does so many stupid, laughable, embarrassing things but I still love it and it spooked me when I read it. People who get HoL tattoos and think its absolute genius are taking it a bit too far though. It's more or less a 700 page creepypasta.

At my local thrift store there is literally like 20 copies of this book

Is it, though? I'm excited to get to it, but I've yet to hear any analysis that makes me what to put it above the hundreds of other tomes I want to read.

With forgetful ease
the forgotten tease
of shapeless days pass by.

And I feel them hesitate sometimes and whisper their concordance slight gestures in class.
They are mine.
And drift still with the irregularity of wine and doors,
in constructed mythologies
of evening reflections
long since gone by.

Wrong. Stoner's fantastic.

Came here to post this. Either awful translation or man really loved run-on sentences.