Post your favorite food ITT, the number one food or meal that brings you the most pleasure to eat

Post your favorite food ITT, the number one food or meal that brings you the most pleasure to eat.

I begin with mine.

more of a dessert man

or Italian sando

Oh no, someone shat all over this delicious looking food!

Golabki. Usually with mashed potatoes.

fajitas with all the fixings. chips, salsa,cheese dip, rice, beans. steak, chicken and shrimp with onions and peppers. I try to fit a little of everything I listed on each fajita, even crushed up tortilla chips. and to finish it off with a squirt of lime.

Reminds me of my Mom cooking for us, eating outside in the summer time. Sorry for the stock photo, don't have a pic.

red beans and rice with andouille sausage and garlic bread on the side.

Mchcicken

BLT

for me it's pretty simple.
going to a good butcher and getting some charcuterie and spreads.
going to the bakkery for some fresh bread rolls.

Fucking this man. Can’t find good mascarpone in my area

That looks fucking delicious

As a raw vegan nothing pleasures me more than a nice stalk of Broccoli

chips/fries coated in mozzarella cheese, Its so bad for me but its just so good.

A good lamb dhansak and some
Onion bhajis

>the most pleasure to eat.

Thanks to the crippling depression I no longer take any pleasure in food, but it used to be pierogies.

I don't have a single favorite food, there's too much awesome stuff.
But here's a few that always make me feel super happy to eat

Raw oysters with champagne
Boiling pot with shrimp, sausage, corn, potatoes, and Dungeness crab
Hungarian goulash over hot potato salad, which isn't traditional, but the vinegary flavor of the hot potato salad complements the goulash very well
My Oma's Sunday Dinner that she made when she was alive: Sauerbraten, red cabbage, sweet rice, egg noodles, salad plate (sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions in a vinaigrette), fresh baked brotchen, and usually some kind of cake for dessert.
Butter poached lobster crostini
Ciopinno
Lemon butter halibut
A Tomahawk Ribeye cooked rare with roasted asparagus and creamed spinach
Mussels au Pernod with a crusty baguette to soak up the broth
Homemade pastrami, first as a plate with potatoes and salad, then as a big fat sandwich with Jarlsberg cheese and horseradish mustard on whole rye.

I could go on.......

Ofc the chinese munchie box

SAUCE NAO PLOX

Seems like as good a thread as any to ask.

Are meatball subs really good? I've been tempted to get one but they look like they have poor space usage for the filling since they're balls, so you'll be taking several bites of bread and air.

Just try it and make your own opinion rather than asking Veeky Forums for validation

Of course they're good, how can they not be? You need mozzarella, peppers, onions, and mushrooms for the full effect though.

I love seafood in general and crayfish in particular.