Cult

What books should one read and study if one wanted to start a cult??

Other urls found in this thread:

old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php
youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible

the book of enormous cocks

The Bible

Yertle the Turtle

Shut it

the bible

I have all the heaven's gates audio tapes if you want them let me know and i can use wetransfer to send them to you

allahu akbar

>The last resort

Shitposting is shit

The Iron Dream
Battlefield Earth

The Capital

itt

The libretto of the Ring Cycle by Wagner.

YHWH
>what's your name?
>i am who i am, your fathers already knew me
>oh ok

Firstly, the actual translation is "I AM WHO AM" and the original word meaning "being". In this God explains that he is pure Being; you can make many extrapolations from this fact (c.f. Hegel, Schopenhauer, Heidegger, etc. about what role "Being" plays in the universe).

Also, this is just more proof that KJV is beautiful for reading but shit for religion; "I AM THAT I AM" what hack thought of that shit

thats the most pretentious reply i read all year

What separates a religion from a cult? I'm not even tipping my fedora. I just want to know.

You can leave most normal religions whenever you want, it's fairly inexpensive, and you know from the beginning all their wacky beliefs.

Cults are the opposite.

literally any book will do as long as you are weak and fragile enough to want to have your reading reduced to a single one, the rest of it will take care of itself

having said that bros you have no idea how profound the joy of cooking really is

Could it be safe to assume that Islam is a cult?

I don't know about that one specifically. I've taken a closer look at Scientology, Jonestown, and MLM business cults.

Here is a set of criteria by Steve Hassan. He was in the Moonies and then got with the help of his family. Now he is a counselor for people who were in cults.

old.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php

There is also a Joe Rogan Podcast episode that he was on that you might be interested in. It discusses the details about how he got in the Moonies in the first place. Very interesting stuff.

When I was a kid in the 70s the Moonies were canvassing our neighborhood selling flowers, talking to kids and passing out literature. People in my neighborhood started calling each other and then coming out of their houses and following the Moonies around. As the crowd grew the verbal insults grew into people in the neighborhood throwing rocks at them and hitting them with sticks as the mob followed them back to their handlers in a van in a parking lot...then the beat downs started. We never saw Moonies in our neighborhood again.

Not him but thanks for actually good info man, if you can think of any other sources please share them

not much

well actually, if you have concern for your safety you should assume its a death cult, at least the sunni side, ismailis are just the regular kind of cult, the death part left when some indians took it over

No need to read. Just have complete confidence in whatever nonsense you are prattling on about

Just get all the original NLP material, absorb it and find weak victims to manipulate with your ' training'. One of my oldest friends ended up running his own business, which was a cult soon enough, and that's how he did it. I've not seen him for years, but I've no doubt he'll always find new blood. Some of it works, the 'master practicioners' take that and run with it.

There posters are surprisingly right. Protestantism was a mistake.

*these

youtube.com/watch?v=mnNSe5XYp6E

The first posts aren't memeing. Religious texts are the first place to go if you want to start a cult lel

The War of the End of the World gives good insight into the cult mentality and messianism

Any of their holy books, obviously.

fpbp

Social acceptance over time. The Romans regarded Christianity to be a cult when it began and Jesus would've been thought of as L Ron Hubbard as is today - a charismatic soothsayer

yes I know, tips fedora etc

l ron hubbard

tax-exempt status

look at the cult of atheist scientism-materialism and their dogma

MY

DIARY

Mass psychology of facism by wilhelm reich

Sigmund Freud

Barnays

And either hindu bhuddist texts
Or
Abrahamic gnostic texts

My diary desu

The one true answer

I imagine Jesus was seen as more of a threat than Hubbard is seen as. Otherwise, how would the Messianic secret be explained?

you don't you're either born with the gift of mass mind control or you're not.

>I imagine Jesus was seen as more of a threat than Hubbard is seen as.

I agree, I mean they fucking crucified him

you gotta ease people into batshit ideals basically. You have to be a followable figure or have one.