Rate mayonnaise as a condiment

Rate mayonnaise as a condiment.

can't play a jazz solo with/10

Pretty good. I rarely use it on its own, though. Usually I mix it with ketchup or hot sauce.

Mayonnaise is good stuff. It's all about the applications, though. I don't go smearing mayo all over everything, and on sandwiches and burgers I generally prefer mustard (with exceptions, of course), but when used right, on the right foods, in the right dressings, it's perfection.
I like making my own mayonnaise, but when I I'm out or can't be arsed, I like Banquet brand, because it tastes more like homemade mayonnaise than most brands. Pic related, this is the only fucking picture of it I could find on Google.

not as good as chup

>'beetus dip

>Mayonnaise
Western spies. Mayonez is how it is spelled.

Good on cold sandwiches. Why people feel compelled to put it on hot sandwiches I will never understand.

Not complete without some of this shit mixed in.
Good on burgers and sushi

>Anything but soy sauce or wasabi on sushi

Why don't you go take that bottle of cock sauce and inhale it until you drown to death.

is mayonnaise an instrument?

>Oooh look at me, I'm a sushi expert!
>You should use soy sauce and wasabi (which is an american bastardization anyway)

Do everyone a favor and dump your head in a toilet and inhale

At least I have water to spare in my toilet. Judging by your taste in condiments, you must be Californian. How's the wild fire? Any friends or relatives burn to death recently?

I'm from the greatest state of all time. Vermont.
Judging by how much a snarky jackass you are I'm guessing your from west village you raging faggot

10/10 good on a lot of different things

Why the fuck did they name it Vermont?

american sushi is 1000x better than nip sushi
>prove me wrong
protip: you cant

Why don't you take your DUMBO ass and go jump off one of your shitty bridges with your whole accoutrement of aquintances you fucking piece of shit human being. I hope you die from dysentery.

is there a difference between mayonnaise and REAL mayonnaise?

Vert Montagne
Green mountains

maybe an 8, just because it's disgusting when overused. I definitely use it a decent amount though, leftover chicken salad, deviled eggs, etc

But you're not wrong, that's why I like spicy mayon on it user.

Oh, it's worse than I thought.

no u lol

Real mayonnaise has to have a certain % of fat so typically regular mayonnaise has less oil in it for health reasons

I like real maynoaise.

Give it an 8 because it's uninspired by itself but is the base for many great condiments

It's like 96% oil. It's disgusting.
Some people add mustard to it when making it, fuck them. Just have mustard instead.

You're a fucking moron.

Idiot.

mix ketchup and mayonnaise

Good if you make it yourself, storebought mayonnaise is shite

I can't believe I have to share a state with you faggots.

Middlebury was a mistake

Can be good, can be bad. Depends on what you have

Western mayo (sweet): 3/10
Japanese mayo: 8/10
I cannot stand that sweet, with whipping cream density gay mayo

made me kek
Can we talk about Bennington though?