How can I make my chicken at home taste like theirs?? how do they do it

how can I make my chicken at home taste like theirs?? how do they do it

You'd have to use their recipe.

Tell me what it actually is, and I can probably help you.

well I usually just get a chicken ceasar sandwhich, but I swear to god their chicken is the stuff of magic... I can make my own at home with the same bread, spread, fresh lettuce, but it just tastes fucking awful in comparison, I don't get it.

I can see it has some red spicy things on and maybe its just the way they brine it?

It's ungodly good

>I can make my own at home with the same bread, spread, fresh lettuce, but
Sounds like you're not using their recipe, then.

:\ but its just bread, cesar spread, lettuce, and chicken...that isn't a recipe. unless you're talking about the recipe for preparing the chicken, which is what I think I am missing

You're an idiot.

can you at least explain then? Im trying to learn

Do you have Panera's recipes?

You keep going around the board calling people idiots but you offer no counterarguments. What is your intention here?

It isn't on the menu, I ask them to make it because they took it off a year ago, but I mean I basically tell them how to make it while they're building it. so no. It's a very basic sandwich, and im just trying to figure out what they do to their chicken to make it taste so damn good.

>no counterarguments
There's no argument here, learn to read.

If you don't have their recipe you're not going to be able to make their sandwich. That's how ingredients work.

Damn bud are you trolling me? I just told you, there is nothing special about the sandwich except the chicken? If this was like a soup or something more complex I'd understand needing the recipe, but there is no recipe for a sandwich. It's 4 individual parts.

They follow probably follow a recipe when they prepare the chicken before it arrives at panera, that is what I'm trying to figure out. For example Chik Fil A brine's their grilled chicken in a pickle juice type solution. I want to know what Panera does to theirs.

>are you trolling me?
No, your genes have done the job already.
>there is nothing special about the sandwich except the chicken?
Do you know how they prepare their chicken? That's what a recipe is.

but that is what I have been asking since the beginning of the thread lmao how they prepare their chicken aka their recipe.

Do you have any ideas?

>Do you have any ideas?
I do have an idea: You find the recipe. This thread's been up for an hour and instead of looking for it, you've been chasing your tail trying to figure out what words mean.

Yikes... alright bud, I'll let you have this one, for some reason you just want to argue semantics because something is clearly troubling you in your life. I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on their chicken prep, thats it. Instead you just wanted to argue in circles for 10 minutes.

I'll just wait and see if anyone else knows because I already looked online, thanks though.

>argue semantics
This is not semantic, it is basic food preparation: In order to prepare food like they do, you must prepare food like they do.
>I'll just wait and see if anyone else knows
After this thread, nobody's going to try to help you. Even if they did, I don't think you would follow their instructions properly.

hey user, are you okay? do you want to talk about it?

I'm doing great. I've got a functioning education and am able to apply it to every day situations, things are outstanding. But this is the food and cooking board, not /soc/.

So how come you can't speculate about how the food was prepared? You're probably all book smarts but totally lacking creativity or imagination. You are doing this board a disfavor by participating here.

>So how come you can't speculate about how the food was prepared?
I can. Why would I?

>how can I make my chicken at home taste like theirs?? how do they do it
>how do they do it

You are taking the question literally while it's clear that OP wants people to guess what the ingredients could be based on a picture. OP would then reply to provide more details based on the feedback he got. It's clear you don't want to participate.

Haha

>you don't want to participate
If that were true, I wouldn't be replying. I'd love to see you and OP learn how to cook today by finding the recipe on your own and then applying it. You'd rather whine than dine.

Have you tried asking them?
Stop wasting bandwidth with such asinine threads you petulant brat.

B8

seek therapy immediately

Not at all. Complete honesty.

Seek recipe at your leisure.

>you'd rather whine than dine
you just played yourself bud.
honestly it seems like the point you were trying to make initially would have been made if you never responded, but as mentioned previously theres something wrong with your emotional health and the need to be right about something so pointless makes you look as pathetic as I'm sure you think many people asking questions here are. if you think everyone should simply Google every question they might have why would and how could you ever participate in a forum? but based on every response thus far, you'll probably smugly blow off this response and save face so you dont have to drink yourself to sleep. prove me wrong.

I didn't read any of that, sorry. Any luck finding the recipe yet?

Hey guys op here. The sandwich I put in the OP isn't actually what I'm trying to recreate, it's actually much simpler than that, and I just was wondering if anyone knew how they prepared their chicken.

Apparently though I'm not allowed to ask if anyone knows 'the recipe' for their chicken because that is a recipe, and were not allowed to talk or speculate about what the recipe may possibly be unless it absolutely IS the recipe even if I tried and couldn't find it online myself. Yeah....

Honestly to everyone reading, its cool, don't get in a pissing match with this turbo autist I will just ask next time I am at there and see if I can find anything out. Making this thread and replying to the obvious troll was a mistake.

Have a nice day all.

I can cook. I am not whining. I am criticizing your lack of team spirit and your overall counterproductive behavior. You are generally unkind.

>team spirit
As far as I can tell, you're not contributing to this team you've imagined either.
>I CAN cook! I'm NOT whining!
Classic.

>I'm not allowed to ask if anyone knows 'the recipe' for their chicken
You're allowed, but this is the result.

>inb4 "you got trolled"
yeah we both know you actually did read it, but go ahead and prove my point about you. you're pathetic m8, you should take a break from the internet.

>you should take a break from the internet
Nah.

I just legit found their own recipe but I’m not going to link it because you seem like a dick OP. I’m going to make this myself and then post a picture of it tomorrow where I throw it in the trash.

I hope you enjoy it. You've earned it.

lol seriously.

god damn this thread was a trip

Yeah, it was.

There's definitely a team, but you are creating discontent by derailing the conversation and being inflammatory. Also, I can cook, but I don't need to prove it to you. For instance, there's clearly bread, chicken, tomatoes, some dressing, and vegetables in that sandwich. Now what? I bet you don't know how to make that dressing yourself, hell, you probably can't even begin to speculate how it is made because YOU probably don't know how to cook...

>I don't need to prove it to you
Nobody asked you to.
>I bet you don't know how to make that dressing yourself
I never claimed to, but if I were going to try to do it then I hope you can guess what I would do in that situation.
>YOU don't even know how to cook!
Classic.

Yep, you are definitely afraid to even begin to describe how to make that dressing, typical of those who feign ability. Your hubris is tremendous, but not only that, you are a malign coward who dares not to even try. I hope that necessity builds stronger character in you as you move through life--when that time arrives, please share the dressing's recipe.

Blame Floens for making this the default board on the app.

>you're AFRAID
That's not going to get me to contribute to your incapability to find it, you know.
>please share the dressing's recipe
Why?

>That's not going to get me to contribute to your incapability to find it, you know.
I just found the recipe and OP found it before I did. This thread was never about OP's ability to find a recipe, but about the collective efforts to build something great together and you ruined that.

The only loser here is now you because you have no recipe. Egoist bastard. May life teach you humility and kindness.

This thread is fucking cringeworthy.

>I just found the recipe and OP found it before I did
Good.
>you have no recipe
I was never looking for it.
>the collective efforts to build something great together
Panera took care of that already.

>implying you are not op
>implying you are not the guy below you
>implying you are not some other random participant

How people continue to fall for the borderline personality meme astounds me.

I don't get it, either. All I did was tell him to find the already existing recipe and apparently that's something to reply to in any capacity.

Yeah, I'm not.

browsing reddit vs having fake conversations with strangers on the internet, I guess the latter won today

Alright, friends. Pack up and clean up, thread's over.