Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are the worst food product money can buy

Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are the worst food product money can buy.

The sandwich will never be heated thoroughly. The middle will always be soggily cold while the edges will be burnt. In an attempt to make the middle warm, you will have shaped the bread into the hardest substance planet earth has ever known.

Despite it being downright awful it is still one of the largest and most profitable items in the United States, at my store we cannot keep them on the shelves. I cannot understand how an item that can never be heated correctly can beat things like Eggo Waffles which have a successful toaster experience 100% of the time.

To make matters worse, these Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are so overpriced it's ridiculous. $8.99 for a box.

Let's see what we can do:
1 roll of biscuits (makes 8 biscuits) - $1.98
18 count eggs - $1.14
Sliced pepper jack cheese (10 slices) ((a better cheese than just plain american) - $1.84
Total cost: $4.96 + tax

There is literally no reason to ever buy a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich.

>But user, I don't have time in the morning to make a breakfast
If you don't have time in the morning to make a breakfast you have two options:
1. Change your schedule to make time for breakfast
2. Die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnYevikHVpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Half way through cooking, turn it upside down

That's because you are a retard who doesn't know the microwave has more than one heat setting. It's ok user, non-retards can figure this out and already earn enough where their opportunity cost of time pays for the sandwhich

this. i'm an expert microwave user and my jimmy dean breakfast biscuit sandwiches pay for themselves.

holy shit OP get your life together

Did you actually follow the microwave instructions? You're supposed to wrap it in a paper towel, put it on defrost, and microwave it. Then you take the towel off, flip it, and microwave it normally. It's written on the back of the box

youtube.com/watch?v=OnYevikHVpk

Of course I followed the instructions. They do not cook correctly. Ever. This is not an argument.

if you had followed the directions, which you didn't i'm assuming because you can't, it'd be properly cooked. you have to be more intelligent than the breakfast biscuit to profit from it. you are not more intelligent than the breakfast biscuit.

I have indeed followed the instructions. So have plenty of people. It is not a product that works.

I like these and they cook perfectly in my microwave. My wife says the microwave where she works never cooks them right. So to sum up, it's your microwave.

Plenty of people have followed the instructions and received a really tasty sandwich, which is why they are one of the most profitably sandwiches as you stated. I'm sorry user, but you're just a retard who can't figure out a microwave

no, you fucking didn't. you're a fucking liar. and no. most people can cook it just fine. the fact that ANYONE can cook them fine is proof that you're wrong. and plenty of people - in this thread even - CAN cook them just fine. YOU however are the odd one out, the isolated outlier who is unable to cook a fucking microwavable food correctly.

False. These are a terrible product. Make your own.

That’s why you get the English muffin ones, fucking casual

>google jimmy dean biscuits
>its always forum threads about how they are cold

yeah i hate them too OP

Why would I want to make my own? My time is worth more than the effort it takes. If I was gonna cook something myself, it has to be for a lot of people and fresh.

these fucking suck, i used to get them at work for breakfast and they never fucking made correctly, the breakfast bowls were way better

Where in the fuck do you get 18 eggs for $1? The homeless shelter?

it's literally not worth my time to make my own.

YOUR time is apparently worthless, which i

You're eggs are over $1 per 18? No wonder why cities have so many homeless. Even at San Fran minimum wage, that's less buying power than a flyover

Ohio here 18 pack at Wal-Mart is about $1.20

in california they passed a law to reduce hen house crowding which raised the price of eggs but fresh produce is still really cheap so it balances i guess

user died before he finished his sentence

Make you're own damn instructions then yah fuck. Are you autistic where you can only follow recipes, and have no original thought or idea? I bet you can only build what the Lego set tells you to build. How bout letting your mom heat up your sawswage swandwiches?

I defrost them in the microwave and then cook them in the toaster oven.

these are shit anyway

While I agree with you those are shitty sandwiches, you described problems with your microwave and/or ability to use it correctly, not problems with the sandwiches themselves.

This is what I do and they turn out decently

>using a microwave

Thats your first mistake. Throw it in the oven at 300°F for about 15-20 minutes comes out perfect and not stiffed/dried out like a microwave will do to it.

San fran median income is over 100k, it's a lot more complicated than "homeless people exist because of expensive eggs bro"