Why not eat at Red Robin tonight?

Why not eat at Red Robin tonight?

because their burgers suck and their "bottomless fries" are a fucking joke. 10 french fries every 15 minutes. give me a break. fuck red robin.

Sorry you had such a bad experience, but I can tell you that it definitely doesnt hold up to our standards.

What location did you attend?

I once ate there while sitting up at their bar by myself. I was kicked out for drinking 3 beers; 1 waiting for my burger, 1 with my burger, and one after my burger.

lol no fucking way

I foouond cheat codes

One, make an account

But when you get your burger, before they leave the table, ask for TWO refills on fries

easy as that

may I ask if you were visibly inebriated sir?

please don't do this. it goes against our rules and may get your server in trouble.

this is a fabrication

>may I ask if you were visibly inebriated sir?
No I wasnt. I was drinking a beer while waiting 35 minutes for my burger to come out. One with food and one before I left. I have a hell of a tolerance from the Navy. The bartender was some sort of extreme Christian and and very rude to me.

>our standards
>our
shill confirmed

>tfw dad used to take you there as a little girl every few months to split a banzai burger and get hawaiian heartthrob smoothies
>he died four years ago
>haven't been back since

thanks for the feel

red robin used to be the one of the better burger joints. they went to shit back in 06-07.

i won't be going back any time soon

They dont give a fuck if I ask for 2, Ive been going too this red robin for 2 years.

Guys they literally donoot give a fuck, if anything it makes their life easier because you wont be breathing down their neck for moore fries.

Sorry you can't have 20 pounds of fries at once, you fucking fatass

I had to laugh when they closed the original Red Robin in Seattle because it was slowly falling into the ship canal.

fuck man

I'm literally telling you can get bottomless fries if you just ask for more than onoe basket foor refill

>more than 10 fries is 20 pounds

Hes just mad we game the system

pretending not to have a dick doesn't make you a girl

>bottomless fries
>they stop asking if you want a refill after they fill it twice
>you pretty much have to keep reminding them to fill up your tiny ass fry cup
>if youre there with a bunch of friends and you stay there for a good while they just outright dont fill up your fries at all

yeah, fuck this place.

I love red robin! their servers are so friendly, plus their signature burgers and craft brews are always a home run for me and my family!

whats your favorite burger?

>go to cheap chinese buffet
>am sat to a table immediately
>they refill their fries
>are cheaper
>not even any worse than rr fries
>waiter checks my table every 5 minutes for drink refills
>leave without tip on table, nobody there gives me any fucks

HMM I don't know, don't feel like going to RR I guess.

fuck you rr is great

The one from any other restaurant. RR is a disgrace to hamburgers.

Would you like some bottomless

Steak...

Fries...?

Or...

Perhaps you might fancy...

A Ruby Red...

Smoothie

No, being born without one or a Y chromosome does though

I really want that smoothie now but you can't eat alone at sit down restaurants and I don't have any friends. I miss papa

Sorry lad

I believe him. I've had worse shit happen to me, but I have the same exact shit Jim Bruer does with the drug face.
I've literally been kicked out of a place, stone cold sober as the designated driver.

>roleplaying as corporate PR on a chinese cartoon cooking forum

because they closed the only one in my town. not going to drive 2 hours to eat a burger