We will not be silenced

We will not be silenced
There is an attack on Peterson but we won't stand for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*cums on your face*
now suck it

Thinking about buying his book. What am I in for?

why did i laugh at this

I unironically like Peterson and find the shirtposting funny but if you ever want constructive dialogue here, which is possible, you need to mature.

he needs to clean his room *unzips dick* blean diss hahaha

>What am I in for

This

jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Peterson-JB-Maps-of-Meaning-Routledge-1999.pdf

Oh, thanks.

>There is an attack on Peterson but we won't stand for it!
from where?

the liberal SJW millenial tolerant-acceptant white guilt race mixing globalist multicultural postmodernist new atheist blue haired media establishment!

I'll start.

he's an academic lightweight, a meemee that appeals to fat fucking disenfranchised neckbeards who have never read a book before ....he has the cheek to extol the virtues of jung (which is a bunch of fairy stories) whilst denigrating "post-modernism" which he finds difficult to define.

oh wait is this that pseudy guy with all kinds of weird diagrams and shit that looks like a fucking dungeons and dragons manual or something, man fuck that fag

I watched his lectures which actually inspired me to read The Brothers Karamazov. Great novel btw.

i can't take a "professor" who uses the term "social justice warrior" seriously, just looks like this guy is trying to cash in on memes

hes so fucking hot

this, everytime i read the words "social justice warrior" my brain automatically swaps it for ''decent, empathetic human being''

I'm so glad this guy is a meme the way he is.

i tried watching a video of his but it was just a 20 minute rant bashing trannies

Squealer's gonna throw Peterson in a gulag!

Should academy really lock itself to its Ivory Tower? Folks like Zizek have a lot to say but are mostly unreachable to most people. Think also of Land and Brassier, whereas the former has a blog and tweets pretty much hourly about the news, the latter confines himself to doing "actual philosophy" to what amounts to essentially an empty audience, since the other academics are both uncaring and uninterested in anything outside of their own niche studies.

but that's literally what they call themselves. what else should we use to refer to them as?

t b h, not a peterson fan, but i unironically, strongly dislike trannies by this point. I definitely consider the whole fad/subculture as a threat to democratic society and maybe humanity as we know it

lol fgt

here's a 9you0

whats lit doing today?
I'm washing my overalls and cleaning my room

>postmodernists say ...
yeah but what arguments are you responding to?

there aren't that many trannies dude who gives a shit

>I'm washing my overalls and cleaning my room

i'm not from redddit i dont know what this is

Playing osrs and shitposting, like I do every night

It can't be a threat since most trannies aren't hot or passable.

clean your room nigger

over|all
NOUN
overalls (plural noun)

BRITISH
a loose-fitting coat or one-piece garment worn, typically over ordinary clothes, for protection against dirt or heavy wear.
"men in grubby blue overalls" ยท "a pair of overalls"

work clothes you neet dickhead

yeah, but they are pushing to 'abolish the gender binary' by banning sex differentiated education and getting 5 year olds on hormones. that's fucked up, isn't it?

i feel like too many plebs are going to college, you get this fat flyover country shitlords going to school on the coast and getting shocked, time to stop guaranteed federal student loans for people, keep the plebs on the farm, not in higher ed

yeah, you can tell this 'gender ideology' stuff is being pushed by a small powerful minority in media academia. You can tell this is deliberate, this is being implemented without the consent of the people. idk about you, but im rather creeped out by it.