Lines from books that hit you right in the feels

lines from books that hit you right in the feels

>Sometimes I see something so moving I know Iā€™m not supposed to linger. See it and leave. If you stay too long, you wear out the wordless shock. Love it and trust it and leave.

Absolutely reddit. Kys.

what book is that from?

From delilo is a gay faggot by Joseph mcelroy

Currently reading this. I haven't loved a book this much since Moby Dick. Is all DeLillo this good?

That sounds gay.

I liked this book a lot although it did drag at times. I thought the end was pretty mediocre. Now that I think of it, I could have done without the last quarter or so.

I really loved Underworld. I like everything I've read so far. Libra and Underworld are easily his most absorbing.

after the baseball scene it falls off a cliff

completely disagree

its good but the opening is not at all the best part, i vastly preferred the ending but I enjoyed the book so much I was reading it at least 100 pages a day.

baseball scene would be great as its own novella

> guy who thinks baseball scene is the best part
> also clueless as fuck

not surprised

>>\s

I like the scene where the main character, is sitting at his fireplace holding that shitty ball and thinking about failure in general.
I also enjoyed the cold war electricity power outage moment.

White Noise I thoroughly enjoyed, but Point Omega was kind of a disappointment though. I have to read Underworld and Libra next

Read Mao II, it's everything Point Omega was supposed to be.

Or I guess I should Point Omega is just a recycled Mao II

I'll have to find this Mao II now as well.

I thought of all those kots and koshkas mewling for moloko and
getting none, not any more from their starry forella of a mistress. That was
everything. I'd done the lot, now and me still only fifteen.ā€
ā€• Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange

End Zone is still his best book fight me

DeLillo before he got old was god-tier... Atleast the 3 novels i've read. Well 2. Only liked the first third of Amerikana.

If you enjoy DeLillo watch his Documentary on Youtube, just type in "DeLillo Documentary". It's stunningly good.

fuck off ideologue
REELS > FEALS!!!!

His documentary is great but Zero K is amazing. Read it twice, it's really good and I keep thinking about it.