Americans

>Americans

USA is a fucking retarded country if you didn't realize

How is it that the people who purchase Osteen's books haven't noticed the absolutely batshit insane look in his eyes?

>Protestant

osteen's book is actually better than the divine comedy and the brothers karamazov

also you should have put hegel's logic in for osteen's book if you cared about memeing correctly

>not using moby dick

whatchu mean?

The particular Osteen book that SHOULD be in the OP's meme picture is "Your Best Life Now".

Think about it.

I mean seriously, if someone looked at me like that I'd run for the nearest exit without a second thought

If the love of money is the root of all evil and America mega church televangelists like Osteen and Meyer shit out millions of low quality self-help books that they know are money grabs are they hypocritical sinners?

Wow
Did u figure that out all by yourself

Holy...
I think you're right...

Not that I like the protestants but a more fair entry would be "The Pilgrim's Progress"

who knows what puzzles this man will unravel next

If you ain't read Paradise Lost then I DON'T WANNA TALK

>phil when the other two are fiction
Shakespeare was catholic

Which religion should I join if I want a qt gf?

Omg wow, rly made me think u kno?!

What's wrong with his hair?

>Religion: Non-denominational Christianity, Charismatic Christianity, Evangelical, Word of Faith
Is this Protestantism?

Not all protestants are burgers

I hate televangelists and anyone else that hoards money yet talks about making the world better.

It is my deepest desire to line them up against a wall and laugh as they're gunned down. Once their blood covers everything in the immediate vicinity we will move on to the rest of the bourgie fucks.

I may be a bit biased because my grandma follows everything a televangelist (Jimmy Swaggart) says. She also listens to Fox and Alex Jones. It's so bizarre.

>low quality self-help books

Have you read them?

The distance between The Divine Comedy and The Brothers Karamazov is greater than the one between The Brothers Karamazov and the proddie self help shit. Think about it.

milton was raised a catholic

This depends on where you live, user. In the Northeast U.S., Catholic. In Texas, Protestant. In Athens or St. Petersburg, Orthodoxy.
All in all Catholic girls are the best desu.

I suggest repenting your sin of impurity and sexual immorality.

That doesn't mean he was a Catholic though.
Split down the middle Protestant/Catholic in New England desu.

So was Martin Luther.

>>What is Paradise Lost?

I work at a library and joel osteen is a critical component of one our most returned archetype of stack according the the 21st century American Woman™

>joel osteen book
>"the diet myth" or something equivalent
>a large YA fantasy book
>one of those joanna fluke absolute shit tier detective novels "with great recipes!"

and maybe a bunch of dvd's from a single letter of the alphabet that implies they were too lazy to browse and just grabbed the first ones they saw