Which food combinations do you like that no one else seems to enjoy?

Which food combinations do you like that no one else seems to enjoy?

Thousand island on baked potatoes.

Cheddar cheese on spaghetti with tomato sauce.

Yep, it's heresy, but it tastes fucking delicious.

Salt, pepper, and mayonnaise on fries

This is very common in Europe.

Salt and mayo are, but everyone looks at me like I'm retarded when I get some pepper

any pics of this abomination?

This is my favorite way to eat fries as well. You should see the looks I get.

Honey and cheese on toast

I see nothing wrong with pepper. In retrospect, mayonnaise is very weird on fries lol.

tea and milk
people look at me weird

Mayo and chicken liver pate sandwich

It's not a combination, but I get weird looks every time.
Use concentrated tomato puree in place of ketchup.

Butter and paté sandwich. Same way you would make a pb&j. One bread slice with butter, the other one with paté

i put sugar instead of salt on my fries

I like blackberry jelly and swiss cheese with my sausages

Well its like oil + fries which are 50% oil already.
oil oil oil

fudge striped cookies and Sonic onion rings.

I often put sugar and milk into my iced tea. I don't know why people think it's weird. It's essentially bubble tea without tapioca.

let me guess:
>Pineapple
>cilantro
>grilled chicken
>jalapeno
>bacon bits

pineapple and tomato slices on pizza.
cream cheese on hot dogs.
on the rarest occasions, peanut butter on hot dogs as well.

Fried pickle spears. There's this place that serves them up with some chipotle aeoli and I get the weirdest damn looks.

Also spears > chips fight me.

Back in middle school, during snack time, I'd get some sweet crackers/biscuits and soak them in iced tea until they were the perfect level of sogginess before eating them.

I will pour hot sauce on tortilla chips, one at a time and eat them. Sometimes I'll have a few sauces sitting next to me and swap them out periodically.

Cheezits and orange juice

Chew up a handful of them, and when they're all mushy and stuck in your teeth, take a swig of oj

Feels good man

I try to talk my parents into cheese and fruit TOGETHER. Every Xmas I bring a selection of cheeses and fruits and honey. They don't get it. I think they'd enjoy it if they'd give it a chance.

Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Got it from my Dad, and I have never seen anyone else eat one. Sweet and salty, can't go wrong.

That's overkill. I like my pate sandwiches with some sort of mildly tart jam to offset the richness. Apple or pumpkin butter is really nice with pate as well.

I'm gonna try that mr. double dubs. thx.

I put grape jelly on my Bojangles chicken biscuits. It's p. good in my opinion.

its disgusting in concept, but im glad ive tried this

Bite of Claussen pickle slices and potato chips.

>Claussen

P a t r i c i a n

>Kraft
>INGREDIENTS: FRESH CUCUMBERS, WATER, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, DRIED GARLIC, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, SPICE, SODIUM BENZOATE (TO PRESERVE FLAVOR), MUSTARD SEED, DRIED RED BELL PEPPERS, NATURAL FLAVOR, POLYSORBATE 80.

I don't care if it's owned by Kraft and the ingredients are great. Less than 2% high fructose corn syrup and all that other shit, perfect.

Peanut butter and pickle sandwich. The sourness of the pickle goes really well with the sweet-tasting peanut butter

Mayo on pizza. I'll acquiesce that's it's pretty weird but it's actually really fucking good. I love it on pepperoni/sausage pizza.

That is the whole point of the thread. Food combinations that no one else seems to like. My butter and paté is just that. Weird shit I havent seen anyone else enjoy

This is a god tier combo what the fuck are you talking about.

(American) Biscuits with ketchup