How do you stop american food "culture" wiping out your indigenous cuisine?

How do you stop american food "culture" wiping out your indigenous cuisine?

just now im posting boxes of my own faeces to a random mcdonalds every week.... but maybe I should amp it up?????

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41698293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is globalism is action. No matter what kooky breitbart tier idiots tell you, you cant stop it by electing an orange clown. Our 'cultures' are effectively gone at this point. Many pieces of art, mnay foods will be forgotten since we have the lowest common denominator - american mass culture all around the world.

why do we call "globalism" and not "Americanism".

why do americans blame globalism on other countries?

you can't stop a good idea.

Just accept it. If this was a Civilization game, we would have already won a cultural victory.

If places don't get business, they will leave.

So did the Romans, didn't stop their nation from rotting into a shadow of its former glory and eventually falling altogether. Such is America's fate. Our nation's cultural influence will be felt across the world for millennia to come, but our actual nation won't last more than a couple more centuries. I give it two at most.

Nothing lasts forever, user.

>How do you stop american food "culture" wiping out your indigenous cuisine?

DGAF what people think about your weird customs

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-41698293

they stopped marx

Because alex jones created a buzzword, which they gobbled up like pelicans. They totaly dont see the connection between capitalism ang globalism.

Hipsters and millennials will probably end up saving cooking desu, McDonalds isn't farm to table or organic enough

I still see pancake houses around so i'm not really bothered.
Most people here drink their coffee at home and we always were more about home cooked meals.

see
it erodes the points of community

>don't fight it you can't stop it
kys

>There is no such thing as society

>Implying american junk food culture can defeat superior Italian cuisine.

get redi for the mc spaghetti, Italia bro.

It's not about stopping it. It's about not playing the game.Doesn't matter what country, doesn't matter what race, the moment people stop playing the game they become a threat to the game itself. This is why

If McDonald's can wipe out your indigenous cuisine your cuisine was shit to begin with.

Fuck, the McDonald's delivery service is the peak of Western ingenuity.
Fresh and hot, straight to your door.

I hope you realise that globalism involves fags like you being thrown off buildings by third world Muslims in the near future, hope it was worth it.

InShaAllah

>Implying globalism is new
>Implying it is inherently good or bad
Boy schools churn out more and more dummies every day.

For example Italian cuisine is 100% the result of globalism. Two of it's main staples come from different continents entirely. Pasta from Asia and tomatoes for south America. What makes a cuisine unique is not that it is wholly originated by you but that you give it a unique spin.

pasta and noodles are NOT the same

>Fascists actually thinking they have the right to say what's society

Lol they're adapted from a common ancestor. You're just proving my point that its up to you to make it your own.

emigrate over here and get your native cuisine assimilated into american food culture, like pizza and tacos.
Then, rather than being wiped out, your traditional foods will be immortalized in glorious fast food form, standing proudly next to McDonalds and KFC in our pantheon.

fascism is literally the doctrine that emphasizes social support and social inclusion of everyone in a country more than anything else. read a book.

God damn that's a pretty rabbit. I would fuck the shit out of that bun pun if I was a rabbit.

Does Facebook count as a book?

Maybe because globalist Jews are the ones propagating "Americanism"?

Also it is not "Americanism".

but why? mcnuggets don't even taste good even for fast food theyr'e too bland

"American" food is not the worst thing though, people here still associate it with unhealthy shit (which is mostly true), however what's wiping out our cuisine is mostly Asian and Middle Eastern shit. Sushi and horrid ramen here and there, Westernized Chinese shit soaked in grease and sugar everywhere, shit-tier Arab kebabs and pizzas elsewhere.
Seriously I am sick and tired seeing the same things everywhere.

it isn't the quality that wipes out cuisine
it's the convenience

You sound like a nut.

America still get's stuff from other countries.

Italians don't eat many tomatoes.
Those are American "Italians."

The good news is a lot of companies in the UK who have been bought out by yanks have seen declining sales in the millions after their tampering.

This.
Mcdonalds is fucking everywhere in australia and we still have our own food.

You amerishits are in debt with China and your economy is always going to shit. Plus your president sucks. Just because your army is huge doesn't mean shit

so is your "MOTHERLAND", moron

Globalism is new, retard. It coincides heavily with the industrial revolution and industrialization in general, which is absolutely nothing in terms of time when compared to history at large. The average dickhead didn't have access to the means by which to move so freely from country to country until recently, just because a few chinks were found in some parts of Europe because they got dragged through the Roman Empire doesn't mean we were always living in the societies we currently do.

And yes it is extremely inherently bad because the mega-corporations and political elites that push this horse shit do so as a means to profit from groups of people that can stand to be dispossessed in the name of cheaper and more affordable labour. "Globalism" is really just a buzzword for the future dystopia that will be a mass of nationless and no-identity consumer mongrels with no allegiance to anything, no traditions to uphold and no solidarity amongst a distinct contingent of people, something that has NEVER happened in any sizeable example throughout all of history. Inb4 Roman Empire, as soon as they let everyone in through the gates they collapsed.

>greasy, disgusting empty carbs delivered to your home
>peak of western ingenuity
I hope you're joking burger

>Italian food is all tomatoes

Mate, what food? Even our "barbeque" is just pink slime sausages burned to a crisp

american food culture stops when you are 16 around here

Cook and share recipies that are important to your culture. Food culture dying out is more a result of people being lazy and not wanting to cook more than it is fucking america's fault.

>not acknowledging the EU's existence

Lol "some" chinks found in the Roman empire. You mean the Huns? Who BTFO out of Europe. Or how about the Scandinavian warriors who fought as mercs for the Byzantines in the middle East? Are you going to ignore the thousands of years of trade and billions of dollars worth of wealth moved across the silk road? Or the colonial system of global trade that created European empire and wealth well before the modern factory existed? Let's ignore that south America and Mexican society and ethnicity is the result of multiculturalism and global trade and pretend that these forces somehow came out of nowhere in the late 18th century and are somehow dependant on factories and not the exchange of knowledge and goods that mankind has been pursuing since before Babylonians wrote cuneiform on clay. Your pop culture sense of history is a shallow and incomplete one.

Cause american culture is actually just European culture. Can't Americanise something if America isn't the root cause. it'd be more apt to say everything is getting westernised

>Burger
>Pound sterling
10/10 for perception.

>American food is not what's wiping out our cuisine
>only names bastardized Americanized cuisines as examples

>How do you stop american food "culture"

Stop making your T H I C C womens so fucking SEXY.

>american food "culture"

'Merican Obesity = sexy, famnegro.

Deal with it.

Overweight women can be attractive but she has enough collagen for me to wrap a ton of ground sausage in.

by sending all non-whites back

your indigenous cuisine just has to better than mcdonalds

youve got bread with sprinkles

>social inclusion of everyone
>everyone
yeah nah

also vae victis, those ideas lost in the greatest test that can be given

What's the problem?

It's more like western culture's adaptabilty allows it to excel. For hundreds of years now the west has cultivated an idea of manifest destiny, that the whole world is theirs to experience and enjoy, we consume all other cultures into our omniculture, and then they see the wealth and enjoyment we have and want to be us which degrades their culture.

One day all will assimilate into the western culture if we don't blow it all up.

Have you tried having local food that isnt disgusting?

Australia truly has the worst "food" in the western world

Yes, in non white countries

Assimilate.