Why did this cost me $5?

Why did this cost me $5?

Other urls found in this thread:

chefsambrano.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-starbucks-oven.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

capitalism

energy bill for the microwave and part of the hourly pay towards the barista.

Cause you agreed to pay 5$ for it, idiot.

Cuz you a trick ass mark ass nigga.

What's with all the anti-Starbucks shilling recently?

Because you fucking payed $5 for it.
This was your choice. You could have prevented this future.

because starbucks is not a restaurant. you're paying to not make two stops.

Minimum wage is too high

It's actually too low, but so are all wages.
Changing it in the way that the left proposes will result in economic disaster.

>he still doesnt know what capitalism is

Because you drink burnt tasting coffee like a d bag.

>if poor schmucks buy it, sell it
no, pretty sure user got it right.

cuck fee

You had to pay for the gluten extraction fee and the egg yolk extraction fee

I don't think you know the meaning of the word shilling

to be fair mcd egg mcmuffin is also $5. eggs from restaurant/fastfood is expensive as fuck.

>to be fair mcd egg mcmuffin is also $5

Uh, not in the USA they're not.

Egg mcmuffins are 2 for $3 faggot

>living in flyover land with unorganic eggs
>eating yolks

>$5
Where the fuck do you live?

Because you..... This right here:

Never fucking reference my post again, redditor.

>starbucks
You get what you deserve.

>living in flyover land with unorganic eggs
Where tf do you think organic eggs come from? Also do you really think mcds uses organic eggs?

their food is seriously overpriced, also pic related is a meme

The bacon & gruyere ones are pretty good but I'd never pay for their food, I just work there

Saw a pro Dunkin Donuts.
makes you think.

>flyovers know what eggs are and don't just think they're some kind of delicious rock

>increase all wages
>purchasing power of that money decreases
>wages hold essentially the same value
what to do

had a Starbucks sandwich once. literally the worst food I've ever been served from a name brand place.

Because you were too lazy to go across the street to a BK, McDonalds, Culvers, or whatever I'm sure was there?

Any place there's a Starbucks I can almost guarantee there will be other places within a stone's throw.

tpbp

Idk how you don't already know this but starbucks food is fucking shit. costs 3x what it should, tastes 1/5 as good as literally anything else. They make coffee you fucking mongoloid, don't waste your time on the actual worst sandwiches in existence

Because you and numerous others are fool enough to pay.

Looks foul BTW.

They are preprepared who knows where and microwaved. They make McD's breakfast sandwiches look like haute cuisine

Even 7-11 breakfast sandwich is WAY better tasting than these, plus way cheaper

Can anyone who worked at Starbucks comment on how the food there is prepared? Are they actually frying eggs in the back or is it just frozen shit?

I haven't but I can almost guarantee it is microwaved. I highly doubt they all bought induction burners and pans, and without installing vents with baffles it would be illegal as shit to do anything else in a ton of states if not all.

its microwaved niqqa that shit is dry as fuck tasting

It's reheated from frozen.
chefsambrano.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-starbucks-oven.html?m=1

because it's not mcdonalds, the chef has to pay attention and it costs time. time is money

its tastes worse than anything at mcdonalds, and the "chef" is some dumb bitch who throws it in the microwave for 75 seconds

Nice Fazoli's.

Tell me they wrote a personlized note on the wrapper about societies ails. Starbucks is such a progressive publicly traded company that does wonders for the world.

I used to work there, it comes prepackaged daily and is only kept till the next day before they're thrown out, that's for the breakfast sandwiches at least. When you order one we take it out of the bag and put it in our convection oven and use a preset setting.

Worked there once too. Can confirm . It costs like 37 cents per unit as well you are pissing away money if you choose to buy Starbucks.

Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation, roastie.

Our PPP has tanked dramatically, despite wages being relatively stuck at a low level % increase, while there has been a dramatic % increase in the amount of wealth retained by the wealthy. Paying minimum wage has a negligent impact on PPP.

In other words, time for guillotines.

>time for guillotines
You get to go first

This little shit cost me $2.19. Taste better than Starbucks at least

> implying yolks aren't the best part

Because the is US: $20,423,370,425,349 in debt ..and the debt keeps growing. Expect life in the US and the western countries to become much, much harder .. if not even hellish.

>buying McCafé in order to not buy Starbucks
Why don't you go to a real café? Or make your own coffee at home

I drink coffee like once a month. Just wanted to try it out

I'm curious what Burger King's "mission statement" is if they even have one.

I probably get coffee from Starbucks 300+ days of the year. Usually once a week my daughters will get a bagel in the morning. For about two years I have only spent my free rewards points on that Spicy Italian sandwich they used to have. I liked the sandwich, but it definitely wasn’t something I would spend $7 on.

Are you retarded, blind, or a little of both? They pull them out of a cellophane package and toss them in their little pre-programmed oven right in front of your fucking eyes.

/thread and Satan's trips of truth.

>god says you can't have both

what did he mean by this?

Okay thanks for the update

I got something similar this morning, but with two eggs and a lot more ham for $3.50 at a local employee owned mini-chain. I never waste my $$ on national chains.