Delusional islamophobe manchild or genius satirist?

delusional islamophobe manchild or genius satirist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_among_Christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_in_Glasgow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither

>delusional islamophobe
oxymoron

>islamophobe

so you acknowledge that islamophobia exists?

R E L I GI O N OF P E A C E

Both

Trips confirm

yes but it is, in every instance, righteous.

A better name would be "islamorealism".

but since a phobia is the avoidance of an object to an extent greater than the danger it poses, is it not delusional?

Submission was either neutral about islam, or positive. He said himself in an interview that he did have respect for islam.

Anybody thinking Submission was islamophobic has not read the book ar is delusional.

t. muslim

dubs confirm that trips confirm

Fear of islam isn't irrational, so you can't have a phobia for it.

Subsequent trips go to far and should stop before it becomes too spooky

wouldn't it be irrational for abdullah bin abdulaziz to be afraid of islam?

No islam is dangerous to muslims as well

Lol no, he should be most fearful of other Muslims

>wouldn't it be irrational for wives to be afraid of their abusive husbands?

why would a man be afraid of the religion that gives him all of his power? unless you're saying every political and religious leader should be significantly afraid of their base

Look up Sunni-Shiite relations

There are competing brands of islam that often like to kill each other.

so christians should be afraid of christianity?

>these are the people that call you islamophobe and use white male as an insult

he writes the types of book you buy at the airport and read on the beach

fpbp

not an argument

stefan would be disappointed

No, you tard. Christians don't kill other christians for being the wrong kind of christians.

depends. i yer a hun ah gonna chib ye

both

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_among_Christians

also see modern syria and sub saharan africa

Time is a linear concept and we do not currently live in the past

>also see modern syria and sub saharan africa

Yeah you can be afraid of those. That's not irrational either.

>Liberalism BUSTED

holy... so this is the power of /pol/...

>liberalism is pacifism and infinitely tolerant

do they even teach you kids history at school these days?

>>liberalism is pacifism
Never heard that before.
>>and infinitely tolerant
Find me a quote of a liberal describing themselves as "tolerant" in the last 10 years.

>hang 'em high

do you think all other christians are immune to sectarian violence?

can you even tie your own shoelaces?

I was highlighting the fact that right-wing millenials will often view liberals as hypocrites if they condone intolerance or violence.......western liberal values are, in fact, founded on mass murder and intolerance.

I take it you're new to the nuances of greentext.

back to nursery school with you

stop posting faggot

No, but it is not rational to assume a sudden outbreak of sectarian violence, if you know anything about the major modern day branches of Christianity.

>immune
Irrelevant. I haven't heard about sectarian violence between christians and I live in an almost 100% christian country
Islam's sectarian violence is extremely prevalent and making victims all the time

go suppress freedom of speach somewhere else, nigger.

i wasn't suggesting a sudden outbreak, but a rational fear of the potential for one to build

you should visit glasgow

I wouldn't call him a delusional Islamaphobe, I would call him a competent satirist. Genius is maybe stretching it a bit.

you should visit islamabad

Stop talking shite. Sectarianism in Glasgow is caused by football ultras. None of them ask you if you're catholic or protestant, they ask you if you support celtic or rangers.

How's that related to religion at all, you fucking poof?

It is not rational to be afraid of every potential unlikely event. Once there are actual reasons to assume that it might happen, then you can be afraid and act accordingly.

Spoonfeed me on christian sectarian violence in these areas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_in_Glasgow

seriously, if you're british you need a kicking.

its forgivable if you're american

>freedom of speach
>speach
>nigger
Why are /pol/tards so retarded? Not that guy btw.

>poof
Britbongs are so adorable.

"celtic" and "rangers" are signifiers for catholic and protestant

my m8 got chibbed in glasgow for being a catholic.......he's a raith rovers supporter cos his dad is from kirckaldy

>implying
It's obviously a Jew shill trying to ridicule those who have taken the red pill.

This is really funny because all the Houellebecq threads are a great confirmation that /pol/tards don't actually read and only come here to shitpost about politics or their new favorite youtube personality. If any of them had actually read Soumission rather than just articles or Veeky Forums shitposts about it, they would have known that the book actually shits on them even more than on Islam itself kek

Was this post supposed to be exactly that as well?

westerners are more likely to die from choking than from a terrorist attack. should they have a rational fear of choking on a daily basis?

lol, no they're not mate. half of the fans don't even pretend to be religious, and the other half would rather go to a pissup on a sunday than go to mass.
source: my ass

I'm sorry but you are quite mistaken, arachnophobia isn't real because there are poisonous spiders that you ought to be afraid of!

arachnophobia is irrational. unless you mean to imply islamophobia is as well?

What a piss poor comeback. Choking is an accident caused by not chewing or swallowing properly. Terrorist attacks are caused by organised groups of people who wish to kill you for political gains. Big difference. You can't put in place legislation to combat choking. You can put in legislation to combat terrorism.

>time is a linear concept therefore our ideology which is presently widespread in predominantly peaceful areas is inherently superior to the other ideology which is widespread in areas currently ravaged by wars and we can ignore the fact that when the situations were reversed it made no difference whatsoever
/pol/ intellectuals everybody

thanks for reminding me to continue reading submission

but you can always be conscious of how you eat and what you put in your mouth and you don't always have control over legislation, so you should have the fear of dying from choking on your mind as you eat properly more often than the fear of dying from terrorism.

You should avoid things and actions that make you can make you choke. So that is a bad example on your part.

As an american you are also more likely to get hit by lightning than to die of an islamist terrorist attack. The difference is you can take steps against human made actions, you can't take steps against unpredictable natural disasters.

I should probably clarify I'm not the original person you were talking to. I don't live my daily life in fear of choking, or terrorism. I do however take necessary precautions to avoid various causes of death like car accidents, choking, heart disease/liver failure etc. What I cannot however do is take precautions against the threat of terrorism, because only the government has the resources to do this, and is not doing enough. Much of the anger surrounding this issue stems from the fact that these deaths could have been prevented.

the constant act of prevention would keep the fear on your mind more than not being able to do anything. you can take more steps against lightning by watching the weather than you can terrorism.

deaths from all the things you listed are quite preventable through from the governmental level through education, reform, and financing technological advancements.

>you can take more steps against lightning by watching the weather than you can terrorism.
This entire discussion is totally absurd. I can't believe the level of intellectual dishonesty (or sheer stupidity) it would have to take to compare naturally occurring phenomena with the intentional murdering of human beings for ideological reasons. Your argument is even such a canned response that there are poorly drawn memes devoted to mocking it. Goodnight user, I'm done with this discussion.

I am not advocating for this solution. But as a hypothetical: you could simply ban foreign muslims from visiting and immigrating, that would get rid of most islamist terrorism. You would only have to fear the muslims that are already inside and you could take further steps to monitor and regulate their mosques.
You can't ban rain clouds.

that image has nothing to do with my point but if you can't put together an argument that's ok, nobody actually wins anything either way

How do you think the government could prevent it?

>that image has nothing to do with my point
>it's actually a perfect representation of his point
what did he mean by this?
is he trolling?

what about all the attacks that have been done by native born islamic terrorists? i don't have the figures for the past decade but if it's not the majority it's not a small minority.

and either way the raw numbers are very small

Not that guy but that's not even point tard, it's about why are you going buttmad over one thing, instead thousands of other things that are more likely to kill you? Does it have something to do with the fact that you are a tard who gets easily brainwashed by online shitposting?

>delusional islamophobe manchild
>Reddit actually thinks like this.

>yeah huh!
Well played.

The answer is that you are mentally deficient.

i never brought up policy and was only discussing the rationality of fearing islam

just because you inferred something doesn't mean it ever existed

This is correct. The only people who should feel offended about Submission are leftists/liberals.

why do leftys think it's just terrorism us islamophobes are worried about? it's the differences in basic values, and that their values influences the west when they refuse to integrate.
the west sets the individual first, islamic culture puts puts the family first
west: individual is free to do and say what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others, violence generally seen as bad, religion seen as a private matter, separation of church and state
islamic culture: honor killings for bringing shame to the family, not free to say and do what they want, can absolutely not say anything bad about islam, violence encouraged for those who "deserve" it, religion is def not private, it's politics and it's murderous

That wouldn't get rid of most islamic terrorism, a great deal of attacks are committed by people who were born in those countries. And banning people would only increase tensions and make them more likely to commit more of them moron.

Your kind is just as incompatible with leftist values as muslims.

This is such a battered housewife logic. Don't piss them off because they might murder us in turn? Do you even listen to yourself?

Read some Zizek, right wingers are the real threat to European values.

Cool strawman retard, maybe this shit flies on /pol/ but this isn't /pol/.

Is that you btw kek

not him but it's basic military strategy that's very applicable to the issue

I've addressed this in my post. You can completely avoid non-native ones with bans. You can't completely avoid native ones, though you can still do more to prevent them as well.

>why should we pay attention to terrorism when cars are way more dangerous? god, right wing people are so damn stupid! xD

Revoking the passports of suspect individuals who travel to Syria would have prevented the incident in Manchester. Police and intelligence operations should be better funded. We should be reaching out to and encouraging moderate Imams, to help liberalise the faith. We should stop supplying arms to the Saudis and the "moderate rebels" in the middle east and stop destabilising middle eastern countries. Mosques where radical interpretations of Islamic scripture are preached should not receive any form of funding or tax exempt status. Social work and mental health professionals need to be reaching out to disenfranchised youth more.
Please, it's exactly the point you were making. Stop being so damned dishonest. Your logic was that choking or lightning is a bigger threat to the average American (I am European for the record) citizen, and the implication was that our worries over Islamic Radicalism were unjustified or out of proportion.
Because one is a contemporary issue caused by human beings killing in the name of an ideological agenda whereas the other issues are relatively randomly occurring natural phenomena that little can be done to prevent. In terms of heart disease however, I'm a big advocate of more physical education and nutrition being taught in schools, and I would like to see healthy produce subsidised by the government and the savings passed on to the consumer.
There's a microsoft paint meme comic for this idiocy as well.

Do /pol/babies actually think that people will respond to their greentext fanfictions seriously?

>a 1 to 1 transliteration of something you literally just said is a strawman

holy jesus, the intellectual dishonesty itt is off the charts

It's not a strawman and that isn't me.

Alright two options:
>let the potential murderer into your house because he might be insulted otherwise
>don't let him inside so he can't murder you in the first place

Time to look up what the word literally means.

>There's a microsoft paint meme comic for this idiocy as well.
Can you put on a trip so I can ignore your posts more easily in this thread?