What sort of story would you write about a space girl?

What sort of story would you write about a space girl?

she plays with her tits in zero gravity all day everyday until a chadlien impregnates her and breaks the authors heart leaving him sucidilas ms and wall idead !!!!

Women ruin everything. Don't let them ruin space, too.

Lewd

The kind that would throw privledged, incessantly complaining white middle class American womanhood into perspective. Accomplish this through Spacegirl's difference.
And make it tragic. Slowly destroy what's best about her through the operations of memes, political as well as economic sales and marketing, and the paltry opinings of the group of women whom she tries so desperately to befriend.
The geek who believes her story (none of the women or anyone else who catches wind of her story do) and tries not so much to save her as to preserve her in her alien integrity will wind up not so much disillusioned as desiring to make some kind of contact with her people. But.. who are her people? That I leave up to you, user.

What the fuck am I reading

>people have it worse in other countries so don't complain here
Srsly

Who knows? A woman wrote that.

I would make her some kind of alien hybrid thanks to genetic engineering, and this would result in her being rather large and formidable and also very physically strong. Basically I'd rip off Samus from Metroid, only without the suit. The more superhuman she is, the more I can do with her in exploration and action scenes.

The OP picture is clearly not a hybrid

this one

Ah, but the OP merely asked what sort of writing I would do with "a" space girl. He never specified that it was the girl in the OP's image.

Lewd

>write about a space girl
>picture is a space girl

I wd have Spacegirl dwell among us. Like Superman, or ET. What's so difficult about that?
From her perspective, the women she attempts to befriend are spacegirls. Blah blah blah. A question was asked and I answered it with what first came to mind.

A romance story between two spacegirls, duh. Hopefully it could be adapted into a yuri manga so I would actually feel like reading it.

SpaceGirl rides a SpaceHorse on a journey to find her homeworld. Turns out she's a figment of the SpaceHorse's imagination. SpaceHorse evolves into a higher being shaped like a fork. Only its a SpaceFork.

I'd write abou how NASA has to bring da rocket back because she keeps complaining it smeels bad and when it gets back tey finds out is smells bad because of her stinky pusy

I recognize that bulge

I think I'd cut the female aspect. Character would still be female, but I would only mention her period like once, in passing.

I'd write a story about what it's like to be cripplingly alone. Maybe the vague hope of a life on some colony, finding solid rock. I'd want to explore the psychology of someone who chose to be out there. Why? What did she buy with her life?

Could go in a bunch of directions.

1. Hopeful story of fate, faith, redemption?, maybe finding God (would sell well to religious audiences/normies)

2. Cold exploration of existential space (boring, but would be an interesting writing exercise)

3. Mostly 2 with elements of 1 but with the gimmick of space feminism, being an independent woman.

>My question is, of what use is Feminism if there is no male to compare yourself to?

Its called the mons pubis you lewd fiend

None because nobody would be subjugating you :3

She'd be the innocent inexperienced young sheriff of a mining colony
And a hard bitten world weary space smuggler is the only help she's going to get fending off raiders

Is she ginger?
Does she have pale skin?
And freckles?

In space
no one can hear you cry

But we're in Space, senpai....

>oh spaceslut, how my heart burns for your love! here take the last of my oxygen so you can suck off some other guy and forget about me!

don't fall for the women meme