Are the people who are paid the least doing the work that is closest to God?

are the people who are paid the least doing the work that is closest to God?

I dunno man. I was closing up shop today and after a crazy costumer rush (I was the only one working) I began to frantically clean up, and while I was mopping and sweating like crazy I began to say "Man was made to work by the sweat of his brow"

Felt pretty good desu

Nice, user. I too work my ass off for smallish pay at a successful mom&pop and sincerely doubt I'd have it any other way..

It depends on what your concept of God is. I think of it on a spectrum between selfish/willful action and "complete surrender", whatever that might be like. So if you have no/less income, you have less opportunity to exert your own will and must instead rely on the rest of the universe/God's will to provide for you or to let you starve.

>God

volunteers dont get paid at all lad

I too worship the god Capital by sucking my boss' dick.

> tfw man was punished to feel the sweat on his brow, like my boss does on his private yacht

Mine's a thorough man of the people, a reader, and entirely fair. When he profits, his few workers do too. What we do is on the one hand odd, but on the other completely matters. Found my niche. 'Smallish' isn't small, but just right. Like babby bear's porridge. C'est entirely heimlich, this worker bee status, senpai.

I can agree with that. Less money is closer to no money than more money is close to no money. And since no money is effectively nothing, and God doesn't exist (id est, is nothing), less money is closer to God.

In a not so weird way, this is entirely correct. Yet for myself, I'd have it no other way. God is still God. We only need 'believe on the name'. Or ...disbelieve that the human brain is at the apex of peace love and understanding in the universe, which is the backdoor way to the initial albeit impossible 'belief'.
God is not only nothing but created the world from nothing and is therefore an explicit nihilist like Montaigne, Cervantes, Shakespeare, Dickinson ... the very greatest of the literary great!
FWIW.

Hey! God is a uniquely literary possession! No wonder Veeky Forumsbots and /pol/tards don't get him (except in obnoxiously rigidified ways). They don't get poetry either.
BTFO FUCKING MORONS!

What makes you think this is the case?

Compelling proof

Serving hamburgers to a bunch of dying, gluttonous fat-asses is not God's work.

the janitor where I work is an alcoholic child molester so.....i doubt it.

thats so spiritual bro

Kek

Oh, but it is, if you do it compassionately.

This is correct. Also the modest knowledge that you have nothing at all on those soi-disants 'gluttonous fat asses'.
Life's an Einbahnstrasse, babe.
Peace.

>compassionately helping people get diabetes quicker

>Blessed are the NEETs: for they shall inherit the earth.

Good point

That's purple as fuck. Try this:
>are the jannies doing God's work?