How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS...

How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught artist?

There weren't liberals around back then

?

nothing to do with it
He was gifted and driven.

He didn't waste his time posting on Veeky Forums

How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of prose ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught fartist?

He had Nora.

>The first months of 1821 marked a slow and steady decline into the final stage of tuberculosis. Keats was coughing up blood and covered in sweat. On first coughing up blood, he said "I know the colour of that blood! It is arterial blood. I cannot be deceived in that colour. That drop of blood is my death warrant. I must die."

I might cry

Why do Irish people love those hats?

Holy shit what a man

he took the red pill

DEUS VAULT

How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being an arm's dealer?

stealing from the other thread in case you guys missed it
>Keats was convinced that he had made no mark in his lifetime. Aware that he was dying, he wrote to Fanny Brawne in February 1820, "I have left no immortal work behind me – nothing to make my friends proud of my memory – but I have lov'd the principle of beauty in all things, and if I had had time I would have made myself remember'd. "

Imagine what we would have written had he lived longer...

This living hand, now warm and capable
Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold
And in the icy silence of the tomb,
So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
That thou would wish thine own heart dry of blood
So in my veins red life might stream again,
And thou be conscience-calm’d–see here it is–
I hold it towards you.

>mfw pic related almost killed him

I would've killed to have his education. Motherfucker

elaborate

his secret was anal sex

How the FUCK did thia young man write some of the greatest lines of poetry ever put to paper at such a young age AS WELL as being a self-taught artist?

He had actual talent

but was it discernible?

How the FUCK did thia old man write some of the greatest lines of prose ever put to paper at such old age AS WELL as being an uneducated mierda?