I'm trying to quit drinking; will switching from beer to Bang's root beer help?

I'm trying to quit drinking; will switching from beer to Bang's root beer help?

a little... though in my experience a sugar + caffeine + ibuprofen comfy buzz is most effective for getting over the initial 72 hours of shittiness that comes from stopping drinking

Only if you drink it with benadryl, magnesium, and B complex.

>Bang's

ha ha lol

I think you'd have better luck with a malted beverage desu, like Malta Goya or Malta India. They basically taste like a dark beer (porter, stout) which hasn't fermented yet, ie., the "wort" of the beer.

Is this bait? It looks like you set this whole post up so you can pretend you think it's called Bang's root beer

The thyme gives it a nice flavor.

just switch to oliet bangs

Bang’s is swill.
Hi-Resolution is the superior root beer. the

you know, the worst thing is that this isn't a joke, american schools don't teach cursive anymore.

Mine didn't sometimes I try to write a word in cursive and I just look like an african child with a stick of charcoal

This fucking retard posts this a couple of times a week.

And
and
Always respond with these same shitty jokes.

Stick around a month or two, you'll see this lame fucking meme being spammed over and over.

yes, it will help you get accustomed to drinking sugary sodas and get super fat

Absurd amounts of health issues aside, no. You need to learn self control, not trade one vice for another

t. Reddit

What the fuck is 'fun' about reposting the same fucking thing hundreds of times a year?

It's barely even food related.

I saw your post on /qa/ complaining about this meme.
I unironically prefer the mcchicken one.

I find both to be borderline infuriating, but I'm kind of numb to it at this point. At least it's not the fucking sipboys meme.

To an adult? Nothing. But you need to understand that a lot of the people here are barely above toddler level when it comes to social skills & mental state. Just as how a toddler might spend hours making unintelligible sounds and trying to stick dog doo in his mouth, a lot of the underage and just plain immature posters do the internet equivalent here.

No. Try Carbonated water with lime instead

cursive is a hard-to-read useless form of writing that is used exclusively by fat sweaty fedoras and grandmothers

why the fuck dont mods snipe sipfaggotry threads
its obvious viral marketing. If it isn't then its even more sad.

The same reason mods delete frogposter images. They don't give a shit about their jobs and just do whatever they feel like.

the mods on this site are way too hard in all the wrong spots, on every board in fact. shit that garners discussion gets nuked the second something off-topic comes up or if they just feel like it, meanwhile the ad-nauseam viral market spamming threads stay up for days until they hit the bump limit

>bang's root beer
Kek

I write cursive because it looks better than my print

behead those who post frogs.

This. You need medication plus supplements. I'm on day two of quitting, and I've Benn popping benadryl and vitamins, drinking detox tea, and took one benzo. And drink lots of water for goodness sake.

I know, and it makes me FURIOUS.

For me, it's Bark's Root Beer, the best soft drink.

Found the uneducated tard.

found the fedora. go back to writing letters to your grandma with your fucking calligraphy pen faggot

>>Bang's

Is this bait?

I use cursive but only for writing my signature on things.

I was taught cursive in school
it was a waste of time
the only thing I use it for is my signature
I can't remember how to write any letters not in my name anymore

pic related its (You)

a significant part of the fun is how annoyed people get