Predictions for how this book will be

predictions for how this book will be

I wish we had charismatic right wing intellectuals but this will suck massive dick. O'Reilly-tier stuff, most likely.

you think we don't have a single charming person on the right?

I'm starting to despise all these alt right pundits almost as much as their liberal equivalents. They're like remora fish looking for an easy ride to e-fame. I get the distinct impression that their fans are mostly teenaged boys.

>he thinks that user is actually right-wing

i predict that it won't be Veeky Forums related as you will not be able to consider it literature.

my car has an owners manual. it is the form of a book. it is not literature.

my mother is reading a biography of nick nolte....it is a book but not literature.

I predict the milo book will be endlessly spammed on Veeky Forums by shills

Insincere rubbish

apart from "lol triggering sjw's".....what does he actually do?

is he really a nonce apologist?

I feel out of the loop with this prat

"lol triggering [outgroup]" is the pinnacle of political discourse now, desu. Political philosophy has been replaced with learning techniques for PWNING RACISTS and DEBUNKING SJWS. get with the times.

He basically pioneered the entire "I hate Muslims but only because they won't let me stick things up my ass" political movement which is way more influential than it has any right to be.

>get with the times.
I'm not sure I really want to

desu who doesn't hate muslims

Milo isn't alt-right

Redpilled individuals who realize that Islam is the only hope for preserving traditional social and sexual norms.

He supports paedophilia, so that probably helps a lot of Veeky Forums posters

>inb4 hebephlia

And yeah, literally all he does it "lol TRIGGERED" people on the internet. He has no real strong views and the one's he does have change all the time.

Joe Rogan: wait, why is a Christian nation good? Don't they also dislike gays?
Milo: err, I mean, you know, Islam and like, the culture, its like a good thing....I SUCK BLACK DICKS

He's like an even more annoying Louder with Chowder. Friendly reminder Milo and Brietbart wouldn't even be a thing if they didn't cash in on Gamergate, the most elaborate means to avoid saying "video games are my safe space".

There are reasons to hate Muslims other than lol xd how will I have my meth-fueled fuck parties when we live under le Eurabian caliphate ugguu ~~~

Imagine being so dumb you think traditionalism and culture can be saved at this point.

Contribute to the chaos and collapse, we can rebuild after bb

not worth it

Sad poseur with no principles. As a homosexual just leaving adolescence Milo's circus quickly dispelled me of that schtick of amassing as many contradictory labels as possible. Feel bad for Catholics, a group he's tried to parasitically attach himself to despite completely disrespecting their entire moral outlook on every level.

tl;dr Ignore all pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians.

>I get the distinct impression that their fans are mostly teenaged boys.
haha no shit sherlock, how long did it take you to figure that out?

Christina Hoff Sommers. Rubin. Jordan Peterson.

Is this bait?
Dave Rubin isn't charming, and he's barely on the right.Peterson isn't charming either.

Jordan Peterson fans are a Joe Rogan-esque level of brainlet

SAGE

Quite a while actually. No need to rub it in.

And none of these people even come close to someone like Buckley.

>t. messy room

unenlightened, edgy, SJW/lefties/commies lmao,
/pol/ will eat it up

>political discourse will never be as nice as it was on the Firing Line again
wtf happen

it won't have enough about his hair in it. already disappoint.
>is he really a nonce apologist?
afaik his getting fucked as a kid didn't match the SJW script for what a victim of child abuse should look like, and he refused to name people he slept with underage.

basically, SJWs met their first victim of sex crimes, and got annoyed he didn't dance like a monkey. I don't like the policies he goes for, or his America fetish, but nonce apologist is a bit much even from someone who has had equally as many adult penes in his teenage rectum. calling him a prat is more apt.

>calling people brainlets
>ending your post with "SAGE"

SAGE

It's gonna bomb like an Ariana grande concert

>getting fucked as a kid didn't match the SJW script for what a victim of child abuse should look like
>abused Milo goes on to advocate Nambla-esque nonsense
Sure it doesn't. And all those times psychologists say that abused kids become abusers themselves was just what exactly?

>and he refused to name people he slept with underage
FATHER MICHAEL TAUGHT ME TO GIVE GOOD HEAD QUUUUUEEEEN

>and got annoyed he didn't dance like a monkey
Stop defending this nonsense.

They aren't pissed off that he is a gay man that doesn't play ball anymore than a rape victim who doesn't play ball. They are pissed off because he's a fuck wit. There are more conservative gays in existence than Milo.

That line "LMAO, what's wrong? Not fitting into your categories any-more???!?!?!?!" stopped working when Brietbart disowned his ass.

OK Ahmed

you sound like a bigger fuckwit than him. or even authors who actually raped people like Simone de Beauvoir

>Father Michael wasn't rapist but Simone de Beauvoir was
Considering three objectively wrong things, I'm not surprised you had to grasp at these straws

Pic related. It will be the resurrection of Milo's career. He's actually pretty well spoken and calls out hypocrisy where it lives.

I'm an anti-war liberal and former Democrat who couldn't vote for HRC. If last year taught me anything it's that everyone in this country has lost their fucking minds. Arguing politics in 2017 is a game for useful idiots.

obnoxious and narcisstic

Simone de Beauvoir got fired for raping students. Her letters to Sartre detail their procuring of 12 year old virgins as presents to each other.

You're so fucking illiterate, in a just world it would hurt you.

>sexual norms
You mean like female genital mutilation?

He doesn't really have anything to say. He just triggers SJWs and points out how badly they behave in response. Over. And over. And over. That's literally it. Name a single event he has done that isn't dominated by him being cheered for calling butthurt SJWs cunts. It's just mental masturbation for people that recognize SJWs are misguided but can't think about relevant issues past that fact.

A small price to pay to curb promiscuity.

don't forget wizardry

Its going to trigger the shit out of the sjw numale cultural marxist man hating cucks!

EPIC RED PILLS FOR THE WIN XD

>but can't think about relevant issues past that fact.
Have you seen him speak when he wasn't shouted down and answer questions, he thinks more clearly on them than most policy advisors either side. That's a sad indictment for America but he is basically competent at being a political shill which a lot of the others aren't. He's worse by UK standards for that kind of thing, but that's probably why he moved.

Yeah, it was the SJWs who got triggered by what he said, that's why he got kicked out of his job at a SJW news site, oh wait...

He serves a necessary function as a provocateur and outside man. In a certain sense he's halfway to being a political Diogenes. Just like ol D, the value Milo brings to the table has little to do with whether or not he's actually correct on the whole and a lot more to do with serving as a ideological battering ram.

You're right that Dave is barely on the right but he's definitely charming.

you're a dumb person

Yeah, and? Why is one rape and the other isn't? The onus is on you bro.

That's also found in Christian nations

Shit like every other retard's book. Gamergater opportunists (and gamergaters themselves) should be sent to a Siberian logging camp.

>That's also found in Christian nations
Those Christian nations that practice genital mutilation have only been Christian for a century or so, because of colonialism. I'm 99% sure the practice of genital mutilation wasn't taught to them by European colonialists.

Then its not directly related to Christianity or Islam. Surprise surprise, its more complicated the internet makes it.

It really is pretty much this. The fact that 15 year-olds are caught up in politics because of the memes surrounding the election is pathetic.

Incorrect. The best intellectuals on the right who are in any way relevant to the current paradigm shift are Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton, the primary researchers who destroyed the myth of racial cognitive equality and uprooted the Gouldian paradigm. Other candidates include Charles Murray and Richard Lynn. Jared Taylor and Steve Sailer are fantastic early/middle popularizers of what was initially termed "Alt-Right" ideology. Ryan Faulk (of The Alternative Hypothesis) is currently the best bringer of pertinent data and has actually done good work re-framing the goals and aspirations of the right in addition to painting a historical picture of the importance of Europeans.

Mencius Moldbug and Stefan Molyneux are the best propogandists for the modern right, although Moldbug is a joke of an intellectual similar to how Zizek is a joke. Again, they are good propogandists, not necessarily good researchers with good original works. Molyneux, who is now just a propogandist for the alt-right, has his main original work in a weird philosophy which is very similar to objectivism and is more family-oriented, which has utterly failed.

Sommers, is not even part of the right, Rubin and Peterson are closer to being disaffected leftists like "Sargon of Akkad" is. Milo is a joke of an intellectual, and calling him a leader of the "alt-right" is a joke since he is eschewed by the right, who have correctly inferred that he is nothing other than an attention whore. Richard Spencer is a very bad and very unoriginal, unconvincing speaker. He is similar to a right-wing Tim Wise (shit out the mouth lying, constantly asserting question-begging statements). Spencer's idiocy is why the media picks him out, and he is the new media darling of the race-conscious right after Heimbach's idiocy propelled him to the same status years earlier.

Ironically, there have been a slew of leftist researchers that have inadvertently provided ammunition to the right in the form of sociological statistics. Sandra Scarr (of the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study) tried desperately to twist environmental determinism from data which showed a regression to the state racial mean for ethnicities in Minnesota. Gould, having accused Morton of falsifying data, was proven to have falsified Morton's data instead in 2011, affirming hereditarian views of brain size hierarchy along the way. Putnam desperately pleads that his research showing diversity to be uniformly bad for civic welfare and happiness under extremely extensive controls should not be implemented in policy because of nebulous social dangers. Wickerts, when correcting a systematic error by Lynn, proves that the IQ of sub-saharan Africans is no higher than 81. Of course, whether such research would be published now is a matter of debate, since these researchers never anticipated the new right.

>X is not related to Christianity
>THEN X CAN'T BE RELATED TO ISLAM EITHER!!!

All religions are equal to the left, but some are more equal than others these days.

>Then its not directly related to Christianity
Yup
>or Islam
Not sure how that follows from my reply. These African Christian nations were sometimes Islamic before the colonialists, so even though Christianity took over, they didn't think to stop some of the practices Islam taught them. Also, even if some of these African Christian countries weren't previously Islamic, it's very possible that they were still influenced by nearby Muslim regions, and adopted some of their practices

>the primary researchers who destroyed the myth of racial cognitive equality
[citation needed]

>Islam wasn't there when the colonists arrived
>which means it has nothing to do with either religion
>LMAO! Christianity just as bad right libcucks
What is wrong with you?

the flaw in your analogy is you assumed the rapist wrote milo's book, rather than the rape victim. if you want to prove milo's a bigger rapist than beauvoir, you knock yourself out. people who hate fact checking and reasoning by analogy will love you, so you could even steal some audience.

>a slew of leftist researchers have inadvertently provided ammunition to the right in the form of sociological statistics

You're missing the funniest one, which is that the original paper on stereotype threat provides it's own internal evidence that real life tests are not under threat condition by demonstrating that SATs are not taken under a threat condition. Aaronson/Steele's paper has cohorts which are controlled for by SAT, and these cohorts have same subscores for the racial cohorts under the no-threat condition. In other words, the SAT test is under the no-threat condition, and SAT scores when converted to IQ scores (100 mean and 15 sd for whites by design) comport with other IQ tests in replicating the black-white IQ gap in the United States.

In other words, stereotype threat, used foolishly by some to conjecture it as a confounder for IQ tests, has a proof that the racial IQ gap is not due to stereotype threat in the very paper that originates the concept. This is why stereotype threat researchers levy no such claims.

You know what, my mistake.

I just looked it up. Genital mutilation is strongly associated with Muslim countries everywhere. My bad. Granted it associated with lots of religions, especially indigenous ones so you can see my confusion.

I also don't know why Christianity's inability to prevent it as a cultural practice keeps it off the hook. It's also not clear if its a religious practice under Islam or a cultural one like the burqa.

...what?

He defends rapists. I don't see what fucking degrees of immorality you are working with here but its not very wide.

Also, are you implying that he wouldn't fuck kids even though he advocates its good for them? Stop sucking his dick.

you know prevention of child abuse is a SJW issue, right? campaigns about child abuse is how they first made any media mentions over the past 100 years. without child abuse and the vietnam war, nobody was going to listen to rape victim ptsd which was a later addition to campaigns about violence. all the rhetoric comes from that period when they hijacked ptsd off vets who wanted it to only apply to the vietnam war (i.e. it had to not just be a war that caused the trauma, but a war in which their own side had lied to them about the purpose, popularity, values, and methods of the war for the original definition of ptsd before the child abuse and rape factions attached themselves to it. vietnam war vets weren't claiming they had battle fatigue or other previously recognised categories, which is why the SJW definitions are rooted in their invented category of ptsd)

>tldr: read a history book

What? He just provided the names of the researchers explicitly, who have written extensive studies and meta-analyses documenting the black-white IQ gap, in addition to subtest heritability, racial admixture studies, adoption studies, and genome-wide association studies (in addition to literal gene frequency variation between races for alleles associated with the normal range of intelligence) demonstrating it's genetic component. So much as Googling their name will provide extensive looks at their work along with critiques of that work, along with critiques of critiques. The Alternative Hypothesis is a giant trove of relevant studies. Use Google.

>It's also not clear if its a religious practice under Islam or a cultural one like the burqa.

What difference at this point does it make? When it comes to whether you live or die, the culture determines that - not what's written in some book. The implementation is more important than the theory.

People like you are part of the problem: you assume that people in this world are all innocent until you're forced to look it up and concede the overwhelming evidence that some people in this world aren't going to be nice to you.

Okay so milo's right wing employees are actually SJWs because they fired him after he talked about how fucking children isn't actually so bad and this whole thing is actually a part of a conspiracy stemming all the way back from the vietnam war, got it.

I'm saying your need for the victim to be a rapist suggests you're working more with the Greek view of hubris in mind than any care for the victims. It tells me you think jailbait asks for it too, since you seem to accept that as fact in this case. Your treatment of this case expanded to all victims I think would be hell, but I'm sure you care more about you being righteous than the person sucking priest cock.
>yeh but milo would have totally broken the church conspiracy
Sure thing, buddy.

I've googled, that's why I've posted that.

trips for truth.
>ptsd is a conspiracy theory
they would have to be less public about their campaigns i'd have thought. do conspiracies really hold meetings with the APA and march on washington without masks? i always thought of them as more shadowy organisations

>What difference at this point does it make?
Because of what the poster said.

>well its not like they got it from Christianity, it must be from Islam!
How does that explain the prevalence of mutilation in Christian countries like Australia, New Zealand and South America? Places that had no significant contact with Islam?

>when it comes to whether you live or die, the culture determines that - not what's written in some book
True, but you can't fight back without some precision and that's not helped by misconceptions.

>you assume that people in this world are all innocent until you're forced to look it up and concede the overwhelming evidence that some people in this world aren't going to be nice to you
Which is why I said Christianity is ineffective at fighting against these cultural practices. I'm pointing out it makes no difference in the end.

>It tells me you think jail-bait asks for it too
If jail-bait turned around and said "this is totally fine" then yeah, they are asking for it. Milo is saying he was asking for it and more men should do this to teenagers.

>Your treatment of this case expanded to all victims I think would be hell
And its not. And you can't reasonably imply that. But evidently you can't explain why Milo consented but the other girls didn't so I guess logic isn't your strong suit.

>If jail-bait turned around and said "this is totally fine" then yeah, they are asking for it. Milo is saying he was asking for it and more men should do this to teenagers.
>Milo's bad when he argues this position
>I'm good when I argue this position
Oh, you're just one of those virtue ethicist assholes who thinks you're elected by God to be infallible like a pope or saint or something. Neither are cases of legitimate consent. Never mind about logic though, that virtue ethics shit is poisoning your soul.

If you think Milo is bad for arguing this position, then why are you supporting this position when he says it? I'm working off your logic here bro.

I do feel bad for Milo, and all victims of abuse, but fucking him for spreading his Nambla-esque nonsense. I don't feel bad for the priest who raped him just because there is a high likelihood that priest himself was raped.

>you're elected by God to be infallible like a pope or saint or something
..what?

>Neither are cases of legitimate consent
Stop defending rapists.

>virtue ethics
i don't understand what you mean but ok.

No matter what you think, he's a necessary force in fixing the shitlib problem

Super excited, his columns on Breitbart were hilarious.

>70 replies

Veeky Forums'll be fine

SORT YOURSELF OAT

it just clicked with me.

now it all makes sense

You're the one who can't even work out that the rapist didn't write the book and assuming that he's equivalent to one for being a victim. My position's pretty consistent, you're just too busy being pissed off he didn't dance like you expected the rape victim to dance. Calling underage sex not a legitimate form of consent is basically the law about statutory rape- minors cannot consent, and that does not defend rapists but put them in jail. This does not put the person who could not consent in jail, and you seem to have a difficulty telling the difference between those two cases.
>doesn't understand what virtue ethics is
>doesn't understand law based ethics either
>or the law
I'm thinking you're not a big reader and need to go to your own hobby board, whereever that might /mlp/

since he's jewish his story of being raped by a catholic priest sounds rather cool, bro