Fascist general /fas/

Since there are many people that are trying to understand fascist thought but are violently rejected, I decided to make this general as an attempt to create a safe haven for us. Here you may also discuss ideologies that inspired fascism or that were inspired by it.
If you are someone who doesn't like fascism just press the [filters] button and hide /fas/; don't come here and engage a debate if you know you won't change a single opinion.
Finally, I planned to gather up charts to list some required readings. It would be appreciated if someone posted some charts or pastebins here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish edgy /pol/ LARPers were rounded up and systematically executed in camps

I'm really against fashy larping and arno breker posting, but I'll bite if only to destroy misconceptions of fascism.

Before you call yourself a fascist you should at least read the Doctrine of Fascism, and Fascism: Comparison and Definition.
From then on there are various modes of thought of fascism. Some can even be more progressive like Peron and Mussolini or more traditional like Codreanu

>reading to support an ideology
ishiggydiggy

How very communist of you, comerade user

I like some aspects of fascism, like the brotherhood, the nationalization of certain economic sectors, the focus on public works, even the authoritarian aspect to a certain extent, and autarchy.

But -and I'm aware this is a stupid question- is it possible to support fascism without supporting racial discrimination and anti-miscegnation, violence, and severe restrictions on free speech? Like, sort of a slightly harder version of the Starship troopers movie government? I ask because I am a mestizo living in the US and the fascist-minded people seem like hateful dicks to be honest. I support strength and unity, but hate is mental poison, it corrupts your mind, so I can't endorse hate or excessive violence.

Mussolini didn't have racial prejudices (at least in his policies) till Hitler cucked him

literally mussolini bro
read their early manifesto en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto

someone give me the redpill

daddy fucked me and I loved it

Fascism is bad! I shouldn't even have to say it!

Werner Sombart, Georges Sorel, and Joseph De Maistre are three important thinkers for understanding the intellectual lineage of fascism.

I'm starting to read Evola as per Kantbot's recommendation.

fucking hell /pol/fascists have bad taste in literature
>some of these cunts think mussolini isn't ghostwritten
jfmsu

>fucking hell /pol/fascists have bad taste in literature

ur just jealous of how fashy they are

f a s h l i f e

For a good overview of how the concept evolved: Fascism:Career of a Concept-Paul Gottfried

Keep in mind that fascism itself is utterly pragmatic and practical. Fascism didn't start as a well-defined ideology as for example leninism but constantly adapted to a changing environment. Any ideological positioning by thinkers is a post ante evaluation and thus to be taken with a grain of salt.

Build wall, Pablo.

Seconding this.

>Kantbot
Leave this website

True. Racism has never been a feature of Fascism, probably thank to the historical ethnic diversity of Italy.

>fascist-minded people seem like hateful dicks
Sadly, this is very true nowadays. But back in the 1920s fascists were not like that, you should think of them more like an energetic and explosive generation of students and radical thinkers modeled on personalities like Marinetti and D'Annunzio. That is, to be honest, the real essence of Fascism we should bring back to life.
>severe restrictions on free speech
I know it may sound weird, but Fascism had a nice tolerance for ideas opposed to the regime. Just consider that the major publishing houses linked to Fascism (Mondadori and Bompiani, both still alive nowadays) had many left-wing intellectuals among their lines.

George Sorel was always on Mussolini's desk, haha. I would add Oswald Spengler, Giovanni Papini and Gustave Le Bon.