Will I go crazy if I read his book on synchronicity?

Will I go crazy if I read his book on synchronicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity#Criticisms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only one way to find out ;)

but it's very spooky and this guy looks smart

dr broscience

I've found there is disappointingly little synchronicity in my life. But when there is it's big and obvious.

I find mainstream opinion of synchronicity really annoying. Such as this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity#Criticisms
Clearly written by people who have no actual experience with synchronicity. It's plainly obvious that it's more than just coincidence if you've seen enough of them and if they have personal significance.

In my experience, synchronicity usually amounts to serendipity

anyone /Jung/ here?? I guess you could say i fell for the peterson meme and now want to read more about archetypes and christian mythos and whatnot from the actual source instead of youtube lectures of fragmented ideas.
What books should I start with? I have Man and His symbols, but have heard and am considering purchasing Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious. Is this the right next step?

Durr ya think?

You should start with the Greeks then quickly realize what a useless pseudo-intellectual this idiot is

Do it.

Synchronicity is simply a meaningful coincidence.
Coming from the bottom of your being, you feel that you are in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
There is nothing spooky about it. It's a form of causality that is felt rather than intellectualized.

"No actual experience with syncronicity"
My problem is i can experience it everywhere. And i can experience it nowhere at the same time. Volatile shit tier theory.

Start with Man & His Symbols

Well I remember someone mentioning that those coincidences should be connected somehow to archetypes, not sure if that's what Jung wrote actually

Yes. Reminder that Jung was someone who believed in a literal God and in materialisation (shit appearing out of thin air).
His fanbase consists of gullible morons and he was the precursor for the intellectual new-age bullshit movement that spawned charlatan cunts like RAW and Tim Leary.

not an argument

Ok here's an argument, there is no such thing as archtypes or the collective subconscious.
Good luck getting around that dipshit

unsurprising that a jung fan would use a stefan molyfaggot saying

>tells you to start with the greeks
>denies the idea of archetypes
plato is sweating

t. nu-male cuck

also not an argument

You got to grapple with the bullshit at its source

>Jung fans calling others nu-male

I can just imagine what you look like

>subscribes to horoscope-tier bullshit catered to weak pseud males
>calls others nu-male cuck