Multilinguals and Non-English speakers BTFO

What is the best spoken language of all time, and why is it English?

English is the perfect language, in its structure, understandability, adaptiveness, it is truly the one language that god intended for his children to speak.

First of all, it clearly sounds the best. It sounds like perfect creamy buttery almonds to the ear drums, unlike arabic, which sounds like an autistic badger dying, or german which sounds like a 6 billion blue collar manual laborers fixing 6 trillion ovens. Let's of course not forget about french, which sounds like a macrocephalic child with a sinus infection trying to talk backward.

Let's talk about its many MANY features that place it on top for the best language of all time.

First, portmanteaus. Does any language besides English do this? No fucking way in hell. Check it out - Infomercial, which the dirty french fucking stole this straight from the English dictionary by the way. Jackalope. Frappuccino. Tangelo. Breathalyzer. Paratrooper. Need I continue?

Next up, acronyms - and I mean actual acronyms, not initialisms. Examples include SCUBA, RADAR, LASER, Interpol.

Then we have the tmesis. This is when you stick one word right inside a-whole-nother word. It's in-fucking-credible. Try doing this shit with your gibberish fucking japanese startrek memerunes, or heebjew (which anne frankly is embarrassingly incomplete as a language, and naturally sounds like a pig being force-fed bagels.)

A very important feature of English is the dynamic usage of prefixes and suffixes. No other language in use to this day employs these. Let's see some examples: "This shade is slightly green[ish]", "you had best [un]fuck yourself", "That is the cunti[est] shit I've ever heard", "You fucking norm[ie], get the fuck away from my tend[ies]" (This one was a clever combination of portmanteau and dynamic prefixes)

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ay5OOxRTTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)
Adaptability. English is the easiest language to use when it comes to adapting to changes, or incorporating new terms, be it contextually or as a major change to the entire language. One of the most famous is "nigger". Know where that came from? Say some guy has a very specific situation where he feels the need to invent or "coin" a term. Perfectly okay. He and his colleagues can then use that term clearly and fluidly in conversation with no misunderstandings. Let's see you try that shit in russian, you'd have to encode that shit into your ancient archaic goblin alphabet, then teach yourself how to pronounce it for 10 hours straight, then have your colleagues teach themselves to say it, and what it means. What a waste of time.
One of the most perfect examples of amazing adaptability of a spoken language is one single word - "fuck". I think you've seen the video or infographic (

> justifying inconsistency and impurities
> "I read book past and present"

learn italian, its a god-tier language, LITERALLY

t. English monolingual retard

傻逼

learn Sanskrit, it's the Gods' own language, LITERALLY.

Sounds like you've not tried to speak Spanish.

You can almost taste the monolingual tears

>monolingual faggots justifying their low IQ

>t. Doesn't understand that English exists because Amerifats allow it to

agreed.

German would have been much better, ja.

German is a fucking disgusting language.

we killed the wrong pig.

"Germany’s unforgivable crime before WW2 was its attempt to loosen its economy out of the world trade system and to build up an independent exchange system from which the world-finance couldn’t profit anymore. ...We butchered the wrong pig."
-Winston Churchill (The Second World War - Bern, 1960)

There's some study out there that proved English conveys the most information per syllable.
To be honest you could definitely make a better synthetic language but English stands head and shoulders above all the other organic languages.

speaking German would be a small price to pay.

PS: Goethe, Schiller, von Kleist: top notch writers.

We'd also need to give up humor desu

Cringe meme desu

ey up lads ahah r u avin a bubble m8?? i'll knok ur fookin block oof m8 ur garn darn toon chat shit get hit ahah lol lmao ur fuckin brown bred sware on me mam i'll fookin bury ya, mega cunt int it

> implying Queen's English isn't a meme

It's in the same vein as French and surrender. All of it is post-ww2. It's like the world has amnesia, or worse, dementia.

Oi, oi, got me bing-bong tallywockywoo alli-alli waa bonga bonga chung chung? Icky wicky cricket wensleydale holly dickens harry potter flippity dippity WANKA.

> implying this is Queen's English

That's not Queen's English.
Now this is what I call Queen's English:

ahmed, get ur paki bollocks outta me fish n chips u numpty cunt lad

English is illogical shite.

English is a three way rape baby between Old Norse, German and French

Spanish is the true God-Tier Language

>His language doesn´t have tildes

>Let's talk about music and poetry. Singing is a pretty neat concept, but only if it's done correctly. If you're going to try to rhyme, the words that rhyme have to make sense. This is why all foreign translations of originally English songs that use rhymes all either sound like shit, or have been so butchered, they lost all meaning. Secondly, let's go back to my first point. It has to sound good. Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=4Ay5OOxRTTE It's literally durka durka. It sounds like it belongs in the fucking loo.

Of course you can't translate a song to another language and not sound like shit most of the time, retard.
>This is what the english language does to your brain.

And english is popular because England colonized half of the world and The US is a cultural superpower (sadly), not because your stupid language is "the best".
And the other shit you say is either possible in oher languages, or unique to english but doesn't make it the best

>not speaking in Irish and writing in Latin
Spotted the plebians

>tfw know one and learning the other

Fuck sandhi rules, though

It's easy when it compare to the randomness of Attic Greek

Both german and french are beautiful continental languages. English something which doesn't know itself what it is

God did not intend for his children to speak one language, for why else did He confound them at Babel?

This. Italian is and will always be the language of Humanism and every epoch's Renaissance. Even something brutal and violent like the Futurist Manifesto sounds beautiful just because it's in Italian.

t. retard who knows nothing about other languages

this

picture made by a Norwegian

God is dead, sweetie.