David Lynch adaptation when?

David Lynch adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@aokarim/on-bolanos-2666-and-elevator-pitches-1a3683e74401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. He's too old.

Lynch probably doesnt like to read.
Not saying he's not smart, he is very, but he probably sees it as beneath him for the most part.

What's the literary equivalent of Inland Empire?

>tfw too smart to read

He's not that stupid

Lynch definitely isn't "too smart to read" but in America people actually believe you're dumb if they see you reading a book.

Tomorrow

>Not saying he's not smart, he is very
i've never gotten that impression.
his movies (especially eraserhead) is just a mish mash of kafka influences.

After the resplendent failure that was Dune? never.

medium.com/@aokarim/on-bolanos-2666-and-elevator-pitches-1a3683e74401

California =/= America

please cite your sources

that hack lynch can take this overhyped work

>in America people actually believe you're dumb if they see you reading a book.
America, land of peasants.

I can confirm
You are an idiot

Lynch actually doesn't seem that smart.

Dune was released in 84.
Lynch made other successful movies after this one, you know.

ITT people with no artistic clue shit on a shaman.

I agree with you, but that quote is just ok. Nothing special.

Come visit Burgerland, I've lived here my entire life. I have had several people scream at me angrily for reading or carrying a book.

That's because it isn't, dude gets an idea and meditates on it, has a massive shot of bingo then makes a movie.

>Mfw thanks to this post I got to know that he's Gordon
I'm a pleb, please rape my face.

America
Land of the burger

in America people actually believe you're a zeppelin captain if they see you eating a cactus salad

this is actually kinda true. Not saying it's good but it's kinda true. It somehow seems kinda naive or weak to be a reader as an american, a suggestion that youre not self-sufficient enough to find the answers on your own. America is a land of "big strong men" and there's this whole authenticity problem. Lynch wants to be seen an "artist" moreso than a intellectual.
He probably reads and has read but would never be caught dead doing it for fear of seeming influenced.
He has a very strong intuition and his mystical leanings really compliment his surrealism to te point where it is actually tolerable. He's smart. Maybe not someone of high iq or something, but a sort of genius probably.