Post your gamer fuel

Post your gamer fuel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo
stalker.wikia.com/wiki/"bread"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm getting kidney stones just looking at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Guacamole doritos were my shit

*clogs your heart*

what is that shit? wasabi doritos?

Post your HEALTHY gamer fuel to stop the Jews from advertising trash food for kids.

nastypatty.jpg

what the fuck is wrong with Americans?

>gamer fuel
>healthy
You're missing the point of gamer fuel.

this. America is so jewed they're cutting off their foreskins and think that's a normal thing to do

post yfw Americans

if I post a penis will I get banned?

just wondering heh

this chart is so fucking wrong
Gala apples taste like fucking paper, that's why poor people buy them by the bag full

Golden Delicious 4 lyfe

stop capitalising the word "jew"
capitalising is for important things, not jews

don't worry, it took me a while to train myself to stop doing it too

monkeybowl.jpg

>no gala apple
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

implying the food industry as a whole is not run by jews
your apples also give them shekels user, even if you only purchased the seeds
the only way out of the jew circle is to steal everything and have your own food grown and raised

>living a meme
>not pathetic

>red delicious
>good for anything other than feeding horses

>Honey Crisp
So damn fucking good, got that excellent crunch, sweet taste, and a bit of sour aftertaste. Mhmmmmm.

THE ONLY FUEL

This, desu. And it took me a while to get it down too.

I didn't say it isn't pathetic.

what the shit

This is like some 70's food disaster

this

the entire food industry is jewed. they put soylent in everything and things that they can't put soylent in and are naturally grown they manage to put different types of phytoestrogens and endocrine affecting chemicals to fuck your masculinity up

here's a picture of 2 healthy 14 year old boys from Germany. modern day 14 year old boys look like fucked up girls on hormone therapy, some literally are

don't jew your body, it's the last thing you have that's not theirs yet

Is that just a fucking ice cube?

LOL nigga you gay!! XD

niggers are the biggest homos holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=L_4SXR11eTo

enjoy your 3rd world country in 2 decades you dumb burger lmao
pic related: Minnesota, USA

looked like this when I was 14, feel sorry for you burgerlards tbqh

What's this a 70's food tray?

> milk
> palm oil

Cancer incoming.

Sandwiches with ham, cheese, mayo and some piri-piri sauce. Sometimes pickles, fresh cucumber, radish, maybe mustard or ketchup. I might try with tomato.

Still the best

>condensed milk

the best.

Those are the ones your not meant to eat right?

Or am I thinking about another Doritos Xbox version?

> milk gives you cancer meme
kys

Literally eating Triti cells

granny smith every fucking day

Well I like to get an Oreo then take a little Hershey's syrup and drizzle it on top, just enough to really tingle my tastebuds, ya know? Then I like to grab a little bit of Hershey's caramel, just kinda dollop it on there. That's not all I like to do; then I like to just squirt some Easy Cheese just like that, just cause I kinda like cheese on stuff, ya know? Then, have you ever had this Coffee Mate stuff? It's real good on drinks but sometimes I just like to kinda pour it on stuff. That's good. Then that's not it, I like to kinda just sprinkle cayenne hot and spicy pepper over my treats. Then I like to just pour real grinded pepper on there, just grinded pepper, just kinda pour it on there, just so its a little bit spicy, ya know? Then I like to grab Kirkland's signature Omega fish oil 3, just kinda pour it on, cause that's good for your mind and soul. Then last but not least I like to reach for some Smucker's, just, applesauce, dip it in, and just bite it.

>cook rice in non stick pan
>throw in some spices
>stirr 2 eggs in a cup
>pour eggs on rice
>stirr rice
>fry the whole thing
>throw in some frozen veggies
>let it sit for like 10 minutes with the lid on
Only recently discovered the ecstasy that is fried rice.

>guy says something bad about america
>assume he's a bong

you aren't any better

Plant your OWN food to trigger a jew. Take care of your health.

mods need to fuck off with moving every thread

cu/ck/ed

>non stick pan
Pleb detected
>frozen veggies
Total fucking pleb confirmed.
Wanted to add to never come to Veeky Forums but here we are anyway.

Mods confirmed jews.
>"oy vey! shut it down!"

>/v/ mods moving a shitposting thread falseflaging xbros to Veeky Forums.

Top kek

yeah well this is what happens when you bring non-whites into white countries

now everyone's walking on egg shells their whole life and easy-to-trigger politically correct homosexuals scared of upsetting a minority's feelings. it's only downwards from here as you give up more and more to appease the never satiated growing """minorities""" until you see yourself become the minorities

can't even talk about some dumb American diabetes flavoured corn chip anymore because it's probably hurting someone's feelings

Arla..
your doing it wrong

Enjoy your cirrhosis, fatty

I never eat when I game, and when I stop I eat a regular meal.
I just don't understand snacking while gaming, no wonder y'all doritofingers are fat

as big a meme as avocado

fuck off

dude just crack the eggs in the pan and stir, no need to scramble in a separate dish.
fried rice is goat poor people food.

also, sautee some garlic and onions and peppers first then do egg and rice. that's how I do. sometimes i'll throw in some leftover cut up fried chicken tenders or a crumbled veggie birger paddy. enjoy fri ry bro

Why the fuck would i not use a non stick? I hate rice sticking to the pan but i like it fried crispy. And what the fuck is wrong with frozen veggies? I just can't be arsed with buying fresh green beans, chop up carrots and mix em with peas and corn.

That's not how language works you fucking idiot.

sautee garlic, onions peppers, put to side, throw some more oil down and fry a couple corn tortillas melt cheese on top once torts are crisp, add your sautéed shit. tostadas for the poor.

I use a cup for the rice and water anyway so i scrambling the eggs in it just makes sense. Plus i don't like the boiled unmixed egg white clumping up. Sometimes i mix the veggies with ground beef, garlic and onions first.

>Why the fuck would i not use a non stick?
cast iron pans are naturally non-stick if you don't wash them in soap like a retard.
also a good source of dietary iron

You and whoever made that chart has never had a ripe red delicious before. The apple turns red long long before the inside is ripe. However, all the farmers pick them while still unripe. Thus, they are tart as fuck when you compare them to a ripe red delicious. I only know this because I have my own red delicious tree. They are pretty amazing, but you lose like 1/2 to 3/4 of the crop before they get ripe, hence everyone picking them before they are properly ripe.

>balloonshop

;_;

What's the point of gamer fuel then? To reduce the chances anyone else will ever touch your genitals?

>raiding the kitchet at 3a.m. for some salami, stale bread and a can of tuna

A NUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

bread is pretty good but have you had "bread"?

r u tryin to tric me agen?

>femstalker
craziest myth in the Zone, and you know it.
I always thought of the Tourist's Delight as a really shitty goulash or something. Not just tuna.

stalker.wikia.com/wiki/"bread"

actually that's a 6 and a 7.

Gotta love those

Thank you!
I'm so mad they discontinued them because of the green color, but then have the gall to release that xbone shit.

Being from the commie block, I would propose it being some sort of luncheon meat of unknown (for the best) origin.

This shit was fucking incredible for lan parties. This and Bawls root beer. I'll never eat them again. Never again experience that amazing combo of s'mores gamer grub and super caffeinated root beer. Or play Halo 2 team split screen again. I didn't ask for these feels

Me LANparty crew:
>One got married and moved away to Canada to start his family
>One got himself trapped in a loveless marriage
>One got cancer and passed away last year

I'll never be able to have a LAN party with my friends ever again.

>When the good old days were actually great

pink lady and golden delicious
fuk wit me

kek, pot calling the kettle black much?

Lol he looks like nas

>mfw when a cuck says Pink Lady aren't the best apple variety near me

god damn. you need better genetics.

I can tell from your fingers that you are autistic

it's corn, dude

>mayo
because merica right.

I live in Germany and guys around here mostly look like that unless they are hipster vegan nu-males.
Are you American by any chance? Because I did notice that Americans on general are more feminized.

i dont gayme very often but when i do, this does the trick

My gamer fuel is what ever is for dinner

nootropics

I assume Honeycrisps are too expensive for you poorfriends? Or perhaps unavailable in flyoverville?

Since honey crisps are so expensive I bag them up but put in a different code in for cheaper apples at the self check out... I have yet to be caught.
I also do the same with oyster, portobello, and enoki mushrooms, putting in the code for the cheap white mushrooms instead. Best part about the mushrooms is that they have brown bags that you can bag them up in, so if a checkout attendant might get nosy I can always cover the more expensive mushrooms with white mushrooms, making it seem like I have big full bag of the cheap ones.

As someone who had kidney stones, you're probably more likely to get them from eating a bunch of spinach than eating those chips.