Let’s be honest in this thread. What is the cringiest thing you do while eating or drinking?

Let’s be honest in this thread. What is the cringiest thing you do while eating or drinking?
Even if you aren’t a sloppy lip smacking fuck, there must be something that you think other people may notice.

I cover my mouth when I eat in public. Thats pretty much it.

Drinking my morning coffee while taking a shit.

When I drink I let the water pour all over my mustache, chin, and chest. I could be more careful but choose not to because I feel like a viking

I get food stuck in my beard and I don't bother removing it until I'm done

same

I sometimes count my chews.
I always manage to somehow drop food on myself. I can't help it...
I like to eat with my hands and i also like to eat in patterns, especially make mandala like patterns in semi-solid joghurt.

This is hilarious

are you my gf you autist?

I go absolutely savage when i eat Edamame, covered in juice.

And i eat nuts with a spoon.

I eat incredibly fast, have to try to slow down while out with people.

I don't know, does your name start with a t?

I eat slow and I crunch my chips really loud when I first shove them in my mouth
That’s about it

I try to be polite while I eat but my chip crunching is probably the only obnoxious eating habit I have

Well I don't find it cringey. But people have pointed out to me I'm little a machine when I'm eating.

>Eating oats
>the moment I'm done with the mouthful I've already timed the spoon to bring the next to my mouth
>brother is confused why I eat so fast

>eating standard steak/chips/sausages dinner
>sister is just staring at fascination in the manner that I can eat non-stop for 20 mins

I also can eat large quantities that the rest of the family can't.

I look forward to returning home next.

I have the same problem, it can be annoying when you have to wait for people to finish

If the drink has ice in it I can't help but take cubes and crunch them in my mouth. It's quite loud in my ears and I know other people hear it because I've seen raised eyebrows when I do it.

>autistically can't enjoy something if I have to make conversation
>masticate everything to a pulp
>lose appetite if I see someone eating a foot from my face
>used to offer a detailed review post dinner now learnt to say good stuff
>meticulous cutlery dexterity
>refuse alcohol
>want to fuck probably underage waitress
>tip
>i dont want to taste your food

Are you a tiny Asian girl, by any chance?

H-how did you know?

I don’t like eating meals around people. I’m just fine with having a small snack like a slice of pizza or some peanuts, but if i’m eating ribs or spaghetti or a burger and fries I need to be alone because I feel like I’m distracted and can’t enjoy my food. Plus I eat really fast and people always need to comment on it.

>take all the cheese/toppings etc off my pizza and leave it on my plate
>lick sauce off of slice
>roll slice up
>take a bite or two out of the side of the roll
>unfurl slice to inspect holes I just made
>reroll and eat
>if having more than one slice, add cheese/etc to pile
>eat big greasy pile at end

Needless to say I don't eat pizza in public

I shotgun every drink I consume.
I mash non-solid foods with my fists while letting out a blood-curdling scream then cram the entire meal in my mouth while my eyes dart around the room.
I eat grapes by bouncing them of walls, ceiling fans, and other people and catching them in my mouth.
I always say "oh god, not again" softly after every bite.
When eating ribs or chicken I request that the waiter bring me a string so I can tie up the remaining bones and wear them like a necklace.
I chew with my mouth open.

>but if i’m eating ribs or spaghetti or a burger and fries I need to be alone because I feel like I’m distracted and can’t enjoy my food

My brother does this and he has mild autism. Not even joking. Ejoying food on your own is better, but if you HAVE to eat certain foods that way then...yeah.

Exactly, but my family gets pissed when I try to excuse myself to go have a walk around the restaurant. Also, mirin your trip dubs.

i would always arrange pizza rolls, exactly 14 of them, align 13 of them horizontally on the plate and then the 14th one was vertical, and i would splash the 14th with water
then like to bite the tips off pizza rolls then take off one half of the dough and then slightly furl the half with the filling into a half-cyllinder and take exactly 2 bites, totaling 4 (one bite to seperate the dough, one bite to eat that half, two to consume the piece) then i would eat the 14th pizza roll in 1-2 bites dependent on the amount of bites i took while eating the meal

other than that i always eat food over my plate, making a point to do so to a point sometimes where i almost am laying down on my plate without noticing

i do not have autism

>I chew with my mouth open.

you fucking MONSTER

god will punish your sins

I often go out to sit at the bar and have a meal at the nicer restaurants in town. That wouldn't be cringy at all on its own, but sometimes I'm slightly underdressed when I do it.

I once got really drunk and tried to sleep with one of my friends. Not forcing myself on her, mind you, just propositioning her. Still, that is something I wouldn't have even thought about while sober. Way too many awkward entanglements of friendships and social barriers. My biggest regret is that I didn't drink enough to black out the memory of it.

hi jack

kek

>Still, that is something I wouldn't have even thought about while sober.

LIAR
drunk words are sober thoughts

I eat slow as fuck because I tend to chew for way longer than I probably should. I blame my general fear of asphyxiation and almost choking on a sandwich when I was a kid.

I move to my food instead of forking/spooning the food up to my mouth. I do this because I am taller and it's a long travel and I've learned it falls off and onto my lap sometimes, so I just lean down and meet it so it doesn't have the chance to do that. Also, I will go through 5-6 glasses of water no problem during one meal. Usually more.

I blow my nose at the dinner table on napkins.
I'm not sure if that is a social no no.

Unless you're like 80 there's literally no reason not to excuse yourself and do that in the bathroom. What next are you going to fart in public.

>he doesn't shit his pants at the table
nigga are you even trying

What the fuck is this.

Lol

XD