what isn't relative and why

You should Culture of Critique, user.

these quints

>the most anti-relativists can muster is smarmy greentext

>t. Just read about "moral relativism"
PHIL 101 is gonna blow your nips off

Qualia

everything is relative though

Well that's basically what relativists do, except they drone on for another 500 pages and think they're profound. At least we're concise.

The text is not relative. But the reading of it is individual.
That's not to say the reader can interpret the text however she wants. She must be able to argue for her position.

Your post is relatively the longest and shittiest one in this thread.

How many intellectuals or people you know are relativists? I can't think of any to be honest.

My dubs are not relative, OP.

Sorry, I meant THESE dubs.

Nice try but check these

Apologies, I was referring to the ABOVE dubs.

At least I can tell when I'm not going to get dubs.

We'll get them one day, famo. One day.

Maybe it's like enlightenment, where you only achieve dubs once you stop striving for dubs, and simply BECOME dubs.

(Checked)

Your dubs clearly reveal the opposite, my good sir.

Your pain isn't less meaningful to you, just cause a million other people are suffering too.

How we define "good" and "bad" may not be perfect and clear, but generally speaking we know there is an objective truth hidden in there somewhere.

I think we can pretty clearly come to the conclusion that objectively speaking, ownership of another individual is immoral. Everything else is just a little trickier to get to. Just because it's not easy to find, and requires a lot of debate, doesn't mean it's not there, friendo.

>not wanting to have to deal with big kid questions
This is no way to go about one's adult life.

>people think time is relative

Time is not a tangible thing. Just because light bends does not mean time is relative. Light != time.

Time travel is impossible and any scientist that claim otherwise is dumb.

Light gets emitted at one point and just because you can go closer and further away from the object that emit the light does not mean you are "time traveling". The entire concept is flawed if you just look at it logically.

"HURRDURR GRAVITY SO STRONG IT BENDS LIGHT THUS IT BENDS TIME" = fucking retarded since time is merely a concept.

This is true, so fucking stupid that people actually believe that time travel is possible.

So you are experiencing a concept?