Kitchens of Veeky Forums

Show us your kitchen(s), Veeky Forums!

Where's the rest of it?

This kitchen looks like absolute hell, but I respect that whoever is stuck with it is trying their best to make the best of it.

Let's just say i have a rather minimalistic approach to life in general.

Please refrain from pontificating about your approaches to life, however profound or not it makes you feel.

>fruit in a basket
It´s going to get rotten, put it in the fridge

They get eaten so fast they have no time to rot. I've never had any issues with them spoiling so far and i've done this for about 10 years now.

>traditional-kitchen.jpg

Try again

Looks nice! What are you cooking?

thank you. not cooking anything at the moment

1/2

>1/2
>five minutes ago
Hi, Australia.

Then why are there ingredients on the counter?

because that's where i want them

Any chance we could spook it up a little?

2/2

nice trips.

bottom of upper cabinets should be 54" or 137cm above finished floor

It's honestly not too bad once you get used to it. I actually managed to cook a small Thanksgiving dinner in there.

I have that microwave. Not that great. Rest of your kitchen looks cozy

This was also before I mounted the microwave though, so...yeah. I'm hoping second Thanksgiving goes just as smoothly.

Fuck off, poorfag.

Don't all the containers on the right get very greasy when you fry stuff next to it all the time?

Not really, no. Usually I'll fry things up on the other side, by the fridge, and use the burners by the wall for boiling, or for things with lids.

prwtty big kitchen for a minimalist desu.

Smart. Also, tell me about the hose contraption at the sink. Never seen anything like it.

Is it some clever contraption to make a mini dishwasher share the water source of the tap or something?

I would rather hand-wash my dishes and have the extra counter space

It's the hookup for the dishwasher, yeah. Water supply and drainage. It comes off by pulling down on the larger white bit, which disconnects it from the nipple clamp and turns the tap back into a tap.

I've been meaning to get a splitter, so that I can leave it attached. It's not a big deal to disconnect it after a use, but it's enough of a minor inconvenience that I'm considering spending the 20$ for a splitter.

Not like I can do much with that counter space anyway. I used to hand-wash, and the dish rack took up half of the space, then I had my kettle in the corner (facing out of the kitchen, completely unreachable from the kitchen).

OP, be honest...are you black?

Damn I thought my hovel of a kitchen was small but this, this is something else OP. Also that dishwasher, would you way it is worth having given your current situation ? I'm getting kinda tired of hand washing dishes and my roommate doesn't seem to know how.

It's definitely worth it. Doing dishes by hand usually took me ten to twenty minutes (at least), twice or more each day. Now? Not even a minute to load and set the thing, turn it on and away I go to relax. It's like night and day.

It was the cheapest model I could find on Amazon, for about 300$ (CAD). Depending on your area you could probably find one cheaper, or maybe even in a shop. Though if you've got the space, I'd suggest going with a portable instead; they extend your counter rather that taking from it, and can hold a lot more.

>Nescafe

Oh come on, moka pots are like $15 on amazon and hand grinders are another $15 at the most. If you're that broke buy them separately over the course of a few of months.

p.s.
>printer on fridge
wat

And where am I storing all this coffee-specific stuff, user?

As for the printer on the fridge: it's a small kitchen, it's a small apartment. I didn't really have another spot for it, and it's wireless, so whatever.

Yeah same here, though I can't bring myself to do it more than once a day lol. But yeah considering I'm in BurgerLand, 300CAD doesn't sound terrible. Also what's prepping like in that space ? I saw the cutting board next to the sink but is that really it to the counter space ?

a fucking leaf

The Moka Pot and hand-grinder together are the size of that Nescafe tin and a 500g bag of beans is the same size as one of those PB jars. You have no excuse to be drinking freeze-dried coffee product.

Don't need to. I got my (you).

See ya!

That's my entire working surface, yes. Prepping is...difficult. But I've more-or-less adjusted to it.

Damn. Well that thanksgiving dinner did look pretty tasty so you're doing something good. Better than what I'm doing with my kitchen lol. At any rate, Godspeed my leafy friend !

Oh, okay.

Yes it's an RV. No I'm not homeless.

No shit, you're not homeless, you've got an RV. That's a home on wheels.

Thank you! Someone gets it.

When are you going to move out of that tiny little shit hole apartment?

>off by 1mm

Alright, you've caught my interest. Link me to this Moka Pot & hand-grinder pair that's the same size as the Nescafe tin.

And if that's too handholdy, you can just tell me which volume size Moka Pot I should be looking at that is small enough

microwave above oven, That's a tell tale yank thing. Also power points.

Not perfect but it's mine

Most proud of spice draw.

>Fridge right next to the stove
i don't think that's good for your fridge bud

There's about 450mm between them and I've had the same fridge for about 7 years now. I suppose it might work a little harder but I've not ever thought about it before.

I thought Veeky Forums was a whites-only board?

How would a non white afford so many spices?

woman detected ?

Cute, but why are Americans so obsessed with race?

look where you're posting. Veeky Forums is without any trace of hyperbole one of the largest white nationalist and neo-nazi recruiting platforms on the internet.

thought this was a facehugger from thumbnail

It's such a shit kitchen
I hate living here

This. If you want to join the neo nazis just add me on exhentai, my name is thefonz2001. If you want to join the white nationalists you'll need to call the hotline.

Nty, I'm only here while I wait for the blacked threads on /gif/ to get more content.

I wish I had an RV. I think yours looks really nice.

>3 separate paprika spice jars
Good collection user, looks quite thorough

Made fried chicken last night, was pretty dank.

It's not that bad. It could be worse I lived in a little house on the beach that was horrible. The only good thing was I lived on the beach.

Eventually. The rent is cheap and the area's nice, so we're in no rush.

Do your dishes, you lazy fuck.

I have the best kitchen on Veeky Forums

ok glad I wasn’t the only one who saw that lol

I installed a similar type outlet as well. Super handy

Except for the comically small stove it looks comfy

It's the best. I'm always losing chargers, tough to lose one when it's bolted into the wall. Good for guests, too, I see you also go one Apple and one Microusb.

umm.. you uhh.. your diet is very bad for you

That actually looks pretty comfy.

I have veggies, fruit, and meats in the fridge, you know. "Pantry" stuff is just for snacks or drunken suppers.

Looks comfy but I couldn't work with an electric range.
Gas or gtfo.

I like this

kino

you have a shitty design. uppers look too low

>USB chargers built into the wall socket
I predicted this years ago. The future is here.

get a portable dishwasher on wheels and use it like an island for more work surface

Amazon mate, jesus christ. Just search for Moka Pot and Hand coffee grinder.

Don't get anything smaller than the 3-cup Moka Pot and don't get anything other than a Bialetti or an Allegra (same brand, silicone gasket instead).

If you can afford a Porlex or Hario hand grinder go for that, but even a cheap amazon brand will do the job.

greetings from al/ck!

For a second there I thought you had goldfish in your sink.

what part of Canada are you from OP?

damn Nostradamus up in here

>Heinz Feves
These look like Baked Beans with AIDS

>putting bananas in the fridge
disgusting

what is a donkey and why is it plugged into your faucet?

ah the good old days before electricity

Is that an autistic line-up of lighters on the counter?

this is most impressive

A small gas stove is way better than a big electric stove

i think it says 'danby' and maybe its a mini dishwasher?