Which stem course would be best for my dream of becoming an industry blockchain consultant analyst

which stem course would be best for my dream of becoming an industry blockchain consultant analyst

Attached: 17125003290_7d33022e95.jpg (500x375, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/news/billionaire-jack-dorsey-bets-blockchain-bitcoin-price-dips/
fortune.com/2018/03/16/congress-blockchain-government/
cointelegraph.com/news/money-2020-singapore-central-bank-confirms-international-blockchain-payment-plans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probs biology tbhfamily. Defs go the bio route if you wanna do that

>thinking blockchain is the future
>thinking an almost primitive datatype called "linked lists" as old as IT itself is the future
just stop right now tbqh senpai

Fuck off brainlet.

> blockchain consultant analyst
idk what the fuck that would involve but:

If you are analysing the tech behind a blockchain then probably best off with computer science or cryptography.

If you are looking at other stuff like price mechanisms and the economics side then study economics or finance.

If you are looking at smart contracts then perhaps study law as a minor or something.

>fuck off brainlet
blockchain consultant analyst
>idk what the fuck that would involve
how retarded are you?

what is smart contracting

>get literally any degree
>be charismatic in interview
>pay web designlet to make you a flashy site with payment system
>give industry talks and shoot the shit with corporate higherups
There.

Attached: 1488583343388.jpg (604x402, 65K)

Blockchain is such a new tech that being a blockchain consultant at the moment is basically "How can we put blockchain in our company name to increase our stock price?"

The career is vague at best.

This

Attached: Major guide.png (429x608, 28K)

>blockchain is such new tech
What if we combine... linked lists.... and encryption.... to make a cryptocurrency???!?!
GENIUS

There's a reason why there are so many shitcoins. Because it's easy as fuck to make and to use. The only potential I see in the technology for real life is digital signatures with history. But it for sure won't be called ""blockchain"" anymore when it's in use everywhere.

>which stem course would be best for my dream of becoming an industry blockchain consultant analyst

NEET

Well you sure got stuck in the past fast.

explain to me why such a fucking gigantic meme like blockchain with a history of more than 10 years still has no real life applications then, person in the future

Meanwhile in the present insurance companies, local governments, major distributors, equipment manufacturers, power companies and just about everyone else are working on blockchains.

Next time, put up some sources or examples instead of asserting you statements like a dolt:

investopedia.com/news/billionaire-jack-dorsey-bets-blockchain-bitcoin-price-dips/

fortune.com/2018/03/16/congress-blockchain-government/

cointelegraph.com/news/money-2020-singapore-central-bank-confirms-international-blockchain-payment-plans

I didn't realize I was supposed to google things for people.

This but skip the degree and pay 45$ for fake degrees.

kek
you invested in bitcoin, didn't you
>some multi billion conpanies invest a few dollerinos in crypto, which they do with random shit like juice pressing machines as well
>shitty government makes shitty attempt at own crypto which horrendously fails
EVERYONE IS WORKING ON BLOCKCHAINS!!

Again, you are stuck in the past thinking that the only application for a blockchain is crypto.

see
or you can explain to me what other uses it has beyond that

I'll do a small scenario for you. There a so many applications it hurts.

Lets say I'm a massive farming company. I use a fuckton of tractor equipment. Newer tractors are loaded with asstons of sensors which produce fuckloads of data. Hacking tractors and their components is a major issue in this industry. So we store all this data in a blockchain. This chain runs proof of stake not proof of work. The purchasing of new components is now handled by smart contracting so parts are already on their way in before we are aware that they are in need of maintinence. We now have guaranteed information about all tractors we buy and sell. We know their history and so does every other node. As a fun bonus all of that stored data can be mined for efficiency information. We save money and run more efficiently now.

This is a very very simple use. Medical records are another. Electronic voting would be revolutionized. Electric companies would be able to route and trade power far easier. Tracking property titles. The list is huge. Look into it. The blockchain is dead. Long live the blockchain.