I'm not looking for struggle. I want someone to tell me how to live my life...

I'm not looking for struggle. I want someone to tell me how to live my life, that way I can't blame myself for fucking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't have to blame yourself anyway.

My blunders are of my own doing. I can only control myself so if I want to change the world around me it has to be from my own actions.

Join the military.

clown college

>free will
>real
Holy fuck, when will brainlets ever fucking learn? Just because you think/"feel" that you control yourself doesn't mean you actually do. Subconscious actions are constantly bleeding into our conscious reality and what has happened in our early childhood (you're not even "conscious" until you're 3-4 years of age) DRASTICALLY affects how you behave.

I have the ability to choose the left or right path, every subconscious effect I am subjected to is merely part of nature that surrounds me.

you're a cuck

No you don't have that ability, your subconscious is what dictates your behavior you god damn pleb

I'm tired of everything around me as well and don't want to follow just like everyone else is told to do or be considered a pathetic worthless failure.
I also don't want to be a slave to routine but there is no way to survive without giving in at one point. But I'm gonna try and push that as far back as possible.
I know this isn't but I think travelling across areas, between towns and beautiful landscape is the only way to truly get away from it all.
No idea how I am gonna manage but going from Sierra Leone to South Africa on my own with near to no starting money is what I feel will give me experience enough to possibly change the way I see things in the future.

You aren't really understanding. You have to ability to choose the left or right path but what makes you choose one or the other? You can't just write of your subconscious as easily as that.

I hopped freight trains across the USA a few times with no money (begged, stole or entertained for what I needed) You can do it if you wish.

Fine, but my subconscious desires are still my own. If I choose path A because my subconscious guides me there it is still my decision. Referring back to the earlier point, I am to blame for these actions.

You don't properly own your subconscious. So many people resist this because it is scary to think there is another inside of us, but that is the case.

Just because there are two separate decision making entities in my body does not make either one less responsible for my actions.

Responsibility is at best partial. You are imagining that by accepting responsibility you are facing some though minded truth when it is just the opposite, you are running away from the storm and danger at your very core.

*tough minded truth
Oh how I hate being a phone poster

My issues are really my own fault, I've known something has been going down for the last three months and I've lied to myself by not getting the work done, now I am scrambling to see what I can do to finish in a months time

I like working under pressure, but I would be so much better and knowledgeable if I just started to study again damnit

I need to stop procrastinating

To be fair you gonna choose who you listen to which means you going to have to blame yourself for listening to the wrong person.

here ya go: selfauthoring.com/

I'm not going to pay money for your stupid program. If I was willing to pay someone to waste my time I would have at least gone to a therapist.

Uh oh we got a philosophical libertarian here
Get outta here before the compatibilists show up

This is the future accelerationists want

One is always the person the self can blame; it's by your decisions that you come to follow or stray from the rules imposed. Yet if it weren't like that, would it matter?

The real problem in this situation is not the blame but the consequences. If I am the one to pay the consequences then, by all means, I'll have to suffer in case of a failure and I'll get the joy in case of success. The point here, then, it's whether I can get the most joy of the way of live my life I've chosen, or created in the case I'm prone to a more authentic way of life, and to stay away from suffering as much as posible. So what's the real desire behind the already stated way of life? the drive and the way I should live my life? By not fucking up.

Just try to fuck up the less you can. Not in school, university jobs, social situations, human relations, football, poetry, gardening, drawing or traveling. Try it everywhere, everytime, and don't miss life.

How did you figure out how, when and where trains where going? i saw a video while back from a man who did this and the scenery he saw was incredible.

You guys think you're smart huh. Jsut wait til you drop out of undergrad and have to start paying rent

That's the way my life is heading and I'm afraid.

I don't want to end up as some poor loser, I want to be rich and successful like my parents.