How do you feel about Indian cuisine?

How do you feel about Indian cuisine?

it's my favourite cuisine and nothing else really comes close

how is your anus

Indian is great. Insane amount of flavours and ingredients that don't exist in other cuisines. Can be simple as fuck or way over indulgent.

Good and bad, there's a curry house near me who do this traditional spicy savoury curry and it's the fucking bomb, you have to call up two days in advance so that they can marinate the meat properly.
But there's also a lot of disgusting foods, personal one of mine being vegetarian samosa's, which I think are disgusting.

I've never understood this meme. Indian food is just fine on my guts and asshole.

>vegetarian samosas
>disgusting
I respect your opinion but I must say that I do not agree at all.

Fucking awesome. Indian is never bland, and their naan bread is some of the best in the world.

Yeah I have to agree, I mean I get horrid farts the next day but no discomfort to speak of, rectal or otherwise

I guess I've just had bad ones, it's not like I haven't tried to like them, but I always end up getting ones that taste like gym socks.

Damn. My local Indian place makes really good one filled with potatoes and peas. They're crispy and fucking godlike, especially with dat dope ass tamarind sauce.

It’s just digestionlettes, man, don’t let them get to you
They’re mad because flavor makes them feel like they’re dieing, wouldn’t you be mad too?

Yeah, mine are always soggy and overloaded with peas, I'll have to try some from a different place.

>wouldn’t you be mad too
If I suddenly disliked Indian food I would probably off myself, tbqh famalama.

I don't trust it cause the culture doesn't practice proper hygiene as well as whites

Pretty positive. I've learned enough to know that most of the Southern cooking isn't to my taste, the Goan stuff is often spicier than I like. But the cooking in the north, particularly along the Pakistan border, like around Punjab? That's in my happy zone. Great stuff.

The Indians who move to the US are all upper crust and they're basically just brown Westerners who make really good food.

India is the Italy of Asia, and its cuisine is rivaled only by Japan's, the France of Asia.

That's not as crazy as it sounds, but it has you ignoring Guangdong and Sichuan in China, which are both heavy hitters. But maybe there's no comparison there? How about SEA is the Latin America of Asia?

>t. Pajeet

>steal recipes
>create food with higher hygienic standards
wa la

Been to India once, I loved the cuisine but my digestive tract did not
And it burned twice to make it worse

Does Italy have the diversity of cuisine that India does(i know there's a north south divide in Italian but Indian also has Tibetan and Chinese influences)? Does Japan have the depth of cuisine that France does. Not a bad analogy but I don't think the parallels work. And it ignores Thai, which into is one of the top three cuisines worldwide.

hilarious and original

I prefer indian lasagna.

It's to do with restaurant hygiene. How do you not know this?

It's like the age old legend of Chinese food giving you stomach ulcers (was actually due to poorly washed dishes).

i saw a documentary on netflix about hookers. whores in India are like $3 USD. some guys go 2x a day.

i wanna visit india.

Have fun getting the curry clap.

Me neither. It's not even that spicy. Not like asking the taco truck for the hot sauce and not even like getting hot wings (I have had some hot wings that literally ended up just dripping vinegar and peppers from my puckered boipucci)

i really like indian snack foods like samosas and chick pea chips and moong punjabi spicy mix stuff and they make the best cookies in the world but i dont care as much for actual dishes. it's all just curry, rice, and a piece of roasted meat. It tastes a little too earthy for me, and other than the curry/turmeric abuse it's pretty much desperate dorm dweller food incarnate.

>vegetarian samosa's, which I think are disgusting.
wow i never knew i would murder someone from the internet over their comments but here i am getting ready to do it

>It's like the age old legend of Chinese food giving you stomach ulcers
I have never heard this and have always associated the OH NO MY ASS memery to be the huge amount of butter that goes into indian food, and the spicyness making your poop unpleasant on top of shitting pure liquid because of all the fat and fairly little fibre.

I prefer my food without shit in it, thank you.