Is this customer really wrong?

So it seems like virtually everything thinks this customer is an idiot, but I don't see it

youtube.com/watch?v=njxBjmmBAQQ

His problem is that they gave him hot sauce instead of buffalo sauce. That actually seems like a very legitimate complaint to me. Hot sauce and buffalo sauce are two completely different types of sauce, and for a major restaurant to not know that is pretty sad. What do you think?

The customer is always right.

Nothing more needs to be said.

>asking for a refund AND a fresh order
>because he had to wait a few minutes for an order that he claims was wrong based on his memory of the taste of his tendies, despite the worker bringing out the bag they dispensed the sauce from being labeled "buffalo sauce"

if they're wrong, they're fucked, but he's in the wrong for his wait being "ridiculous." i'd expect this behaviour from bitch moms, not some 16 year old dumbfuck.

that's not true.

meanwhile in this user's life
>okay sir your change comes out to $1.12
>ummmm sorry actually you owe me $10,000, and don't talk back, the customer is always right, defy me and suffer the wrath of my negative yelp review

>”customer is always right”

Fuck who ever came up with that quote. It’s part of the reason Americans are so entitled. Go anywhere else in the world and act like that and business owners will laugh at you. Go to Mexico and tell the owner of a company “the customer is always right” and watch him mock you.

if a restaurant won't make the food the way I want it then I guess they don't want my money and can promptly go fuck themselves

Except in this case the restaurant made the food exactly the way he ordered it.

this is the most Californian thing i've ever seen in my life

This, can't believe how entitled this cunt guy acts. I'd fucking kick him out

Where does it say he's sixteen? Looks a decade older.

Nu-males are literally husks.

Nu-males eat at Burger King?

Not that one apparently.

That guy has a very punchable face.

This asshole had another equally infuriating video of him claiming he doesn't have to show his ticket on the train because he's "free to travel" or something. I can't find it. I guess maybe he finally realised he wasn't making himself look good sharing this shit on Youtube.

>Sovereign citizens should be "free" to get shot on site for acting like cunts.

I can't watch awkward interactions between people, makes my skin crawl worse than any horror movie could. I only watched the first 20, seconds. Does BK have separate Buffalo and hot sauce flavors? A lot of people don't realize there's a difference.

Reminder that this faggot records himself being a nuisance pretending to be a victim. He also has a sovereign citizen video where he refuses to show his train ticket and holds up the whole thing for 10 minutes, pissing everybody off, before the cops come and forcibly remove him.

Demanding to get the right order is completely reasonable, but he's a cunt for demanding a refund as well, and he's a cunt for recording it.
Verdict: he is a cunt

No, they're not. Thats business shorthand for "Try to do what you can to meet a customer's expectations and demands within reason" and does NOT mean "The customer can do no wrong".

This saying also used to work better back in the day when you didn't have old Jewish women trying to refund a fully used bottle of body wash or customers jumping the counter over a missing chicken wing.

Do you have a link to this video?