Putting olives in bread is worse than pineapples on pizza. Discuss

Putting olives in bread is worse than pineapples on pizza. Discuss

nigga u are on some madness

You're a faggot.

not much to discuss. OP is a faggot as usual.

At the end of the day the question to ask yourself is whether stuff baked into the bread is better than the stuff you'd just have with a good loaf of bread? When it comes to stuff like cheese, olives and cured meats it's almost more of a value added thing for the baker than the customer. Unless the customer doesn't have access to good examples of those things.

except pineapple on pizza are in no way worse to anything, you europoor cuck

Listen faggots, Im a culinary school graduate, I can bake olive bread thats so tasty it would blow your fucking cocks off.
I've worked under some of the countries best James Beard award winning chefs.
So yes, I can make my own fucking olive bread

this pasta is terrible and you should feel bad for using it.

is this a meme now, I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while

I think olives add a good amount of seasoning to a bread so it makes sense. When I was in italy I had olive buns every morning with mozzarella and tomato on top and it was god tier breakfast food. I also dipped them into poached eggs and the saltiness went really well with the yolk. I think it is all about application with different mix ins and choosing the right way to use olive breads.

But both of those things are really good?

Olive bread is always shitty and too dense.

Olive bread is fucking delicious. What's your problem, op? Did your father molest you as a kid?

I like to eat olive loaf on olive bread
makes me a popular poppa with the italian ladies

You are a retarded dumbass OP. But what else is new?

It's a shitty new pasta that he's trying to force as a meme

It's decent though, not my favorite but it's fine

You had me at olives, OP.

>implying
Eating olives on top of a loaf will not be even remotely similar to having them baked in.

is sweet raisin bread the best thing ever?

Any good doughs for this?
ciabatta?
Sourdough?

That or the bun version of it.

True, but eating olives with bread is a better taste experience than eating olives that have been baked into it. My point is that bread is better eaten with other things than having those things baked into it.

>My point is that bread is better eaten with other things than having those things baked into it.
Agreed.

And this applies to nearly every time things are "mixed in" with foods. Cheese eaten with peppers or nuts is better than cheese made with those things as part of the cheese. A hamburger topped with bacon and onions is better than a patty with bacon and onions mixed in, etc.

>not putting olives AND raisins in your bread

I love olive bread but onions are even better!

i pretty much exclusively bake olive bread, its what got me into baking and its what i love the most.

Olives can just fuck off.

Roasted garlic in bread is worse, and I love garlic. Jalapeno in bread and ESPECIALLY cornbread is also awful.