What do you usually order from Waffle house?

what do you usually order from Waffle house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luERj-_nXAI
instaud.io/1a8q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you killed a thread.
you killed a thread....for THIS.

pecan waffle
large hashbrowns, smothered, capped, and country, with some extra pepper on top usually.

only one thing. triple hash browns smothered, covered, chunked, peppered, capped and topped.

Bacon, egg, cheese sandwich and a double order of covered hashbrowns with a coffee to start and OJ with my meal. Maybe a side of grits if I'm really hungry.

Waffle and Hashbrowns with ham, cheese, and onions.
But damn I wish they'd cook the onions a bit before mixing them in.
If it didn't deserve to die, it wouldn't be on page 10.

>your food MAY be cooked to order
>maybe not
>by the way you may die eating our food
>like us on Facebook!

Wtf

kek. that's not what is meant by that warning. you will get it as ordered. if you order a pork chop rare. you'll get it rare but if you get sick or die it's not their fault for you being a dumbass.

Waffle with bacon and hashbrowns smothered and covered. Gonna start getting the all star breakfast, don't know why I haven't

Triple hashbrowns covered and capped, side of bacon and grits

Fuck me I'm hungry now, haven't been to a waffle house in ages

I don't eat at waffle house regularly (none where I live), but when I'm in Tucson for the mineral show I always have an all star with country ham and plenty of coffee every morning.

All-Star Special, two extra hashbrowns scattered, sausage and bacon, eggs over medium, waffle, and an orange juice along with coffee.

Pecan Waffle, Smothered Covered Chunked Hash Browns, Coffee.

>scattered

What does this mean?

>City Ham
this sounds like a euphemism.

Always the all star, pecan waffle, sausage, eggs over easy, coffee, hot sauce and my browns scattered. If I'm really bad I get my browns country and peppered. I love WH. I'm a yank and I look forward to it every time I cross the Mason Dixon

It just refers to wet cured, ready to eat hams that require refrigeration.

Yeah it's basically a southern term for Down south you'll also find country ham, which is smoked.

bacon chicken cheese wrap with a large or regular order of hashbrowns scattered smothered and peppered. also gotta get that waffle house sauce

I split an All Star Special (I get the eggs, toast, and half of the waffle) with someone and I get a double cheeseburger.
And I drink chocolate milk because I only go on special occasions.

All-star with bacon, grits, and hashbrowns triggered, bothered, and pumpin spiced. It sounds like a lot but get this- I split the whole thing with my wife's son.

>I'd like one pancake please

all star with choc chip waffle, meat depends on how im feeling just not ham, eggs over easy or over medium.

it still makes me laugh that waffle house menus have pictures of the food on them.

This is my MAN. Covered, smothered and capped hashbrowns. I don't need any more but maybe sausage on the side. The hashbrowns are the star there.

All menus have that disclaimer. It's for idiots who order meat raw and then complain about getting sick.

A menu and counter space that aren't sticky with HFCS maple flavored syrup.

Flip the menu. There is more to it

3 egg cheese and bacon omelette, large black coffee and a chocolate chip waffle with a healthy portion of butter.

All-star, eggs scrambled, sausage, waffle w/ peanut butter. Covered and smothered

I assume they tell you to go elsewhere.

Out of the hundreds of American chains we don't have Britland this is the only one I yearn for. But I doubt it will be as nice if you bring it here. I think the true Waffle House experience is driving at night and stopping at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere Dixieland.

Too true my friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=luERj-_nXAI

This is actually such a big thing. It's an incredibly inviting symbol of civilised, safe, man-made space in the middle of the wilderness. The contrast is amazing.

For a board that's 90% frozen and fast food you faggots sure turn into connoisseurs when diner food shows up, not that waffle house is a particularly good diner or anything but it's funny to see you cunts moan.

Also OPs menu is old, all star breakfast is like $9 now.

Such a comfy thread. Glad to hear y'all enjoy WaHo as well. Born and raised in the South, but moved out West to live in mountains and snow. 2 things I miss most.... WaHo and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

>at least we have a chick-fil-a here

I'm craving WaHo so bad right now it's insane.

>tfw you remember the All Star Special being 5.50

*erases your hangover*

rap related

instaud.io/1a8q

I come from the midwest, so there really aren't any waffle houses in my area. But back in the summer when I was on vacation in tennessee I knew I had to try it. And man is it fucking good.

that's it except imagine you and your friends are drunk/high and hungry at 1am and you stop in and get your own booth in the corner, and one of your buddies goes to the jukebox to put on "what is love" for shits and giggles and you all laugh as you try to figure out if you want the onions and peppers on your hashbrowns, but then you realize a waffle might be better

Two eggs over easy, city ham for sopping up yolks, double hash browns scattered, smothered, diced, capped, and maybe peppered, biscuits and jelly, glass of milk, glass of orange juice.

scattered on the griddle, broken up so they get crispier.

You sir, are what we southerners refer to as, "a tolerable yankee".

You are exactly correct, though it's mostly best as a drunk/ high option after the bars close. They are legitimately awesome for staying open on every holiday, never closing during hurricanes and disasters, etc. You practically have to drop a MOAB on one to get them to close.

I'm not even opening that, and I virtually guarantee it's the rap song, "I'm In Love With A Waffle House Waitress".

all-star: two eggs over easy, hashbrowns scattered, smothered, covered and diced, meat varies depending on mood, and a pecan waffle.

Country ham is also salted to the point that it needs to be rinsed a bit before cooking. It’s not fully cooked by the curing process by the way. The traditional way to prepare country ham is to rinse off the salt a bit, throw it in a hot pan, and then pour a little black coffee over it as it cooks. Once the ham is done you deglaze the pan with more coffee and add a little flour, then cook it down to create red-eye gravy, which the ham is served with.

There are no Waffle Houses in my area, but from that menu, I'd probably grab the steak and eggs, with a glass of orange juice.

If I ate that much whilst hungover I would probably puke

I thought waffle house was supposed to be cheap.

Nope. Definitely not that.

pic unrelated

>I come from the midwest, so there really aren't any waffle houses in my area.
Where you at? In Indiana, they're all over the fucking place.

nothing in murica is cheap

Cheese 'N Eggs with hashbrowns. Almost every time.

Wait, does waffle house not have that infinte waffles/pancakes anymore?

Normally the only times that I ever hit up Waffle House is when I'm the road and haven't eaten all throughout the day or something. I just get the All-Star Special, but I never eat the toast.

State?

im in Georgia, Waffle House HQ
>also chick fil a HQ
I get 2 different orders depending on the time or how much ive been drinking.
>2 cheeseburgers with grilled onions with hashbrowns & coffee
or
bowl of grits with eggs and bacon, dat delicious as fuck raisin toast and like 6 glasses of sweet tea
goddamn now i want some waffle house

it is. I never spend more than 6 bucks and im full as a tick every time. There are 2 menus. That one OP posted, and the 1337 vertical menu with the value section. burgers are 1 dollar, coffee with unlimited refills is 1.85, a plate of has browns 2 bucks.

raisin toast n hashbrowns

Plain waffle, large hashbrowns scattered, smothered, double covered and chunked, and some sausage. Also plenty of coffee.

Glad to hear it buddy.

Raised in GA. Moved out west to Idaho to live outside of the huge city and enjoy nature. Born and raised in Marietta officially, but closer to Roswell.

WaHo has played a surprisingly large part in my life.

>raised playing golf and getting breakfast there before 7:45 tee-time
>middle school and there it's always open to snag a meal after you're out raising hell around some neighborhoods
>breakfast after long college party nights where we take up 2 or 3 tables and that feeling of having had a fantastic night together and enjoying that breakfast the day after

Strange thinking back. Some people will never experience it. Shame.