I hate engineers so much. They make me so mad. It literally makes me physically ill to think about engineers

I hate engineers so much. They make me so mad. It literally makes me physically ill to think about engineers.

Attached: 1457231657688.jpg (917x1186, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so mad? Are you jealous?

Y

Veeky Forums has redpilled me on engineers. I now know they are horrible stupid people. I hate all engineers because they are stupid. They just memorize tables and don't know pure math. Just thinking about engineers makes my blood pressure rise. Once I even met an engineer. At first I thought he was normal but then he revealed himself to be an engineer. I was almost ready to stab him i the eye with my compass but I collected myself and left the scene.

You are truly retarded. As an engineer myself, I'll explain what it means to your feeble mind.

As an engineer, pure maths are not very useful, maybe on more advanced topics, like control theory. Also, we use tables to make faster calculations, and not to waste time calculating futile integrals.

This makes us the most useful kind of scientist, unlike mathematicians, which are useless

ah, so you are just mad jelly

Stupid engineer. You are ruining Veeky Forums with your presence. I bet you have a pitifully average IQ. You disgust me.

Don't forget the GRAPHICAL METHODS.

Best part about being an engineer is that you can see your work be useful in real time, unlike mathematicians/physicists who's contributions are verified until decades after their death.

Actually, wait, no...

>Physics are not useful in real time

Attached: 1457806564131.jpg (252x240, 7K)

this but unironically

You guys are ok. Yes, it's kind of """annoying""" (as in, playfully unfair) the fact that you can use formulas and theorems just like that, since some are really bitchy to proof, but as you said, it's because it saves time to do your nice stuff.

My actual problem is that engineer majors tend to brag about their physics and math knowledge instead of their engineering knowledge, and they are fundamentally different.

I agree. If engineers know their place it's fine, but I've heard them bragging about how what they do is soooo mathy. Really they don't do math at all because math is not memorizing formulas.

Thats not what gondola memes is for :(

>Don't forget the GRAPHICAL METHODS.
What century are you from? [spoiler]I wish I was able to produce high quality technical drawings by hand.[/spoiler]

''It's a frustrated engineer mad that Veeky Forums and pure science people see him as inferior '' thread

your parody is not even subtle, you braindead insecure retard. And yes, I have way more respect for computer scientists than for engineers

Attached: TauBoo_nrad26.gif (600x600, 3.05M)

Daily reminder engineering uses nothing but maths invented 300 years ago and earlier

proper software engineering utilizes group theory, category theory, temporal logic, and topology :^)

>I have way more respect for computer scientists

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

t. braindead engineer

Wrong. Finite elements weren't invented until the 1920's and weren't fully developed until the 1970's. Control theory is also very new.

>Veeky Forums has redpilled me on engineers.
Are fragile Veeky Forums cuckos that easily affected by memes?

>hits machine with a wrench until it works
Engineering is really just applied physics

lmao God is with me

Attached: engineers win.png (1007x679, 118K)

>OP's ideal world where no engineers exist

>Nobody to build our research equipment

Why, OP?

He must think lab monkeys are capable of technical and managerial work in companies.

You must be literally and unironically retarded to not get the sarcasm in that post

With anti-engi-CS memesters, you never know.

fucking retard. OP isn't a anti-engi-cs memer, he IS an engineer buttmad about the memes, and his post his sarcastic

What does Veeky Forums do when they get their bachelor/masters in physics or maths?
Everyone does engineering shit when they're out of school.

>making shit up because it makes it look like you're right

Attached: autism.gif (480x270, 528K)

>implying Veeky Forums starts doing research when they get their degree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform#History

>bachelors in engineering
>100k starting
>literally build the future
>any job i want

BIG ENGINEER DICK > little pussy shit math wiener

Attached: 1498629672529.jpg (900x650, 59K)

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)