/ S I P / G E N E R A L

Get in here sip boys and sip girls. It’s warm and comfy and the sips are ice cold.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Previously

been working on my bear blasting lately

Just found you guys in the last thread. Didn't know there was a culture around /sipping/
Figured I'd see what the hype was about so I just bought my first ever Zero Ultra™

Thank you for your service and welcome to the sip crew®

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Thank you for your sips

Do rehab monsters count as sips? They're my favorite.

just one sippyboo

youre a monster.

Reporting in.

You are what you sip

every liquor has it's story, bud

its not a culture just a few retards shitting up the board with the same shit over and over

Another thread, another update

These are okay tier

here's another sipthread for those of us that are auto enthusiasts

>a few
Bro these threads hit the bump limit with 150+ unique posters every heckin’ time

>tfw you have access to 'rare' sip but live on an island so everything costs double

Wax a hadji and their family for me.

I used to be a 31b E5

Is Mountian Dew aka MTN DEW a sip?

You can sip mountain dew, but it will never be a sip.

> 1 for $4

Jesus christ... It's like tossing people into volcanoes wasn't barbaric enough, so they had to up the ante to appease Satan...

a new level is unlocked and sadbois still sipping their white cans

go make /chug/ this is a sip thread

Ugh, the Mango taste super bad. Way to sickeningly sweet. It's like there's some kind of product in it... Something that increases caloric content while sweetening things, much to the beverages detriment... Almost like it's not even a SIP at all...

>Mango taste super bad
its almost like i'm drinking out of a carbonated soap dispenser

/sip/ told me this gronk was a new flavor but it's just the usual original monster mediocrity

Nice double dubs but no

Hello sipboys, I'm from the frozen north and bring you evidence of a rare /sip/ deal. Behold, >tfw 3 for 5.55

>sips
America truly does have the most high-tech equipment for our men in uniform

>cherry coke
go back to /cuteboys/

that's a pretty good deal satan, but my local foodmax always has them 3 for$5 they just aren't refrigerated

Keep telling yourself that. Monster sold a case of ultras for every man woman and child in the US last year.
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 6

Considering I live in Alaska, I'm lucky my prices are even comparable to normal. Food and drink here is pretty rough. SIPS appear to be immune, likely due to some kind of divine nature.

what is it with these energy drinks and devil worship?

Health food comes from God, glorious SIPS come from the Devil. I think you know the right choice.

Morning sippers! How's your morning sip?

>based purple sips

>S I P B O Y S
Why do you infantalize yourselves? Are you not men?

We are secure enough that we don't have to take ourselves so seriously. Are you constantly compensating for something by overselling yourself all the time?

>>S I P B O Y S
>Why do you infantalize yourselves? Are you not men?

Shut up goy and sip

Seems to me the a bunch of sippers simps are hanging their identities on a product here. Shame you can't forge a meaningful identity of your own.

>milsim anything western
autism

Bet you wouldn't say that to my face
>pic related, it's me
/S I P P B O Y Z 2 K 1 7/

False, there are many flavors to /sip/ from, and u can mix sips for a fresh new taste

It's not just a product, it's a lifestyle... I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you this Mom.

good double and underrated

>66
One good check deserves another

I respect the near trips.

Trips n' sippps

Damn that was close

AYY

>just a few

~ S ~ I ~ P ~

Sip-Red one standing by

RIP sip

What do you goys think of this /sip/ flag I made?

Not bait: what is sipping? Is it just drinking energy drinks or just one sip a day or what?

Movements have flags numbnutz. This isn't a movement - its a fucking lifestyle. How many times to we have to explain this to you Grandpa?

what job do i have to get to wear that gear instead of the autistic baby poop shit that army wears

>Is it just drinking energy drinks
it's a way of life

But how do I become cool like you guys and /sip/?

You should probably start by sipping from the end of a shotgun

Woah dude that's completely unhygienic like do u even clean the barrel before u go pouring ultra down it?

All those rehabs. Fuck. I can't find more than three varieties at a single store in my city.

Explosive kek

Checked

That looks fucking incredible. And I don't even like red.

Don't be ridiculous thats just going to make your gun all sticky.

I'm new to Sipping, my local stores only have Monster Ultra in Red, whats the difference between Ultra and Lo-carb?

Dumping the best stuff in my sip folder. Prepare your anus, boys.

>What do you goys think of this /sip/ flag I made?
It's beautiful

"We must secure the existence of our Sip and a future for more Sips.

2/

3/

Enjoy your cancer, sipchildren

4/

5/

6/

Monster Ultra is the only sip

7/

8/

Does anyone else get severe GERD if they drink too many sips?

Like if I have 2+ sips a day I start to get GERD, if I drink 4+ a day it's unbearable.

excercise more
cured my GERD and I never sipped when I had it

9/

This is the average “sipboy”

10/

delete that picture of me please.

11/

12/

13/

14/

15/

16/