They speak over 21 languages and im still trying to learn just arabic and german

>they speak over 21 languages and im still trying to learn just arabic and german

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6fgb9h/unique_encounter_between_2_polyglots_speaking_in/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDsnp9UEhoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dilettantism

>my girl wants a hug too
all those languages and still a cuck.
it's wonderful that they've mastered fucking small talk. how impressive.

What the actual fuck?

How the fuck does the bald guy speak my native language so well?

i think he thought the other guy was making gay advances and was warding it off by pointing out that he was straight

Arabic and german is a lot bro

>learning arabic
No. For your sake, no.

sure, that's how i establish my heterosexuality, by offering my wife up to a potential gay male.
you might be a cuck yourself, bruh.

what a bunch of numales. these homos are nothing compared to philologists from like a century ago.

t. numale

>reddit

>A black man knows more European languages than any white /pol9k/ neet

youtube.com/watch?v=UDsnp9UEhoM

It's a pretty beautiful language, you can critique the culture all you want though.

>they have a specific verb for stealing electricity with a fork
>they have a specific word for drinking while in a car as opposed to drinking when not in a car
No thanks.

Speaking many languages isn't that hard, if you immerse yourself into a new language you should be able to properly speak it in about a year time

>they have a specific verb for stealing electricity with a fork

Of course they do. I bet they have a verb for harnessing energy from a toaster in a tub.

>The bald guy's Argentine accent

What a faggot. Sounded nothing like an Argentine accent, not to mention, there's multiple accents within Argentina.

>learning Arabic and German

Which one do you think will be more useful in Berlin?

there is a difference between properly speaking and being competent, or having at least some level of fluency.
Plus, if you're a native English speaker, it is hard to reach full immersion because English is everywhere and people will try to speak to you in broken English rather than their own native language. It is annoying for both parties.

And English has a specific verb for throwing yourself out a window, what's your point?

And to think progressives want to get rid of these types of people..

So much for the tolerant left.

>de + fenestra
Not really the best example, considering how simple it is to form that word.

That was painfully awkward, like trapping two autists in a basement for 5 years and then having them prove what they learned in a or they get thrown in a gulag for being lazy