No Meme IQ

Alright guys, I found out something pretty nice today. 2018 is looking pretty dank..
>go to my monthly psychologist appointment
>towards the end, she reminds me that she had told me last time she had done my IQ and that she would tell me my score this time
>go in expecting to be a complete moron because I struggle with maths, especially Calc II rn
>"well user, I have your score.. what do you think it is?"
>"idk, I've done some online for fun and sometimes get 130 or 140, but I know those are fake, so I don't expect that kind of score"
>"yeah those are completely wrong"
>damn.jpg
>"alright so what is it?"
>"you scored pretty high.. the actual score is 185"
>literally what
>"1-185?"
>"yeah.. actually this concerns me. most people who score this high may or may not have some degree of autism.. have you ever been diagnosed with that?"
>"n-no.. I'm normal as far as I know.."
>"alright well next time you come in we'll be looking at your social skills and we'll be doing some tests for that"

idk how to feel about this user's.. on one hand I don't feel like it's true and it's just a meme.. because I get completely distracted sometimes in class or at home when I try to study.. also struggling with math/sci..
She told me that it was a misconception that having a high IQ meant I'm automatically good at maths/sci.. that I still had to put in work obviously..
also sad that I might be unironically autistic..

have any of you dudes gone through something like this?

Attached: bigbrainnibbashit.png (659x525, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>185
>99.999999th percentile
>1 in 100,000,000
Pick a reasonable score next time OP

yeah that's why I feel it's a meme.
I'm going to ask her to print it out next time so I can see it.
it feels too good to be true, but idk that's what she told me

>have any of you dudes gone through something like this?
exact same thing happened to me yesterday. 185 IQ also.

> 185
Yea, no. If you said 132 I would have believed you.

Just the fact that you're struggling with calc 2 means you do not have 185

no, let it be. I would be so happy if this happened to me, I wouldn't question it. Just live your life and know that one time, you did a real IQ test and you got 180 which is pritty kewl.

fuck man I want to go see a psychologist now.

Attached: wtf.gif (400x225, 1.42M)

I literally have an IQ of 88 and I aced Calc 2 at UCSD.
There's no fucking way your IQ is that high.

yeah idk... I'll ask her on my next appointment to show me.
probably make another thread next month about this

>struggling
>he didn't read my entire post
she told me just because it's high doesn't mean I'm automatically amazing.. that I have to stop being distracted and actually put in work still. since I'm obviously not as much as I would like to, I struggle
also
>UCSD
maybe that's why

thanks man, for believing me. everyone here thinks I'm memeing but I literally heard those words from her mouth
>I want to see a psych now
I mean, that user is probably just being ironic ab out his stuff, but I went in due to some problems I had,.
but give it a try user, just having someone to talk to about stuff is great

Attached: 1412018674098.jpg (400x267, 14K)

UCSD's math courses are harder than UCLA's and my friends who have 130+ IQs literally went into the final and aced it with 2 hours of learning the material
i repeat
there is no fucking way your IQ is higher than 140 or so if you're even struggling remotely with Calc 2.

>She told me that it was a misconception that having a high IQ meant I'm automatically good at maths/sci.. that I still had to put in work obviously..
She's a liar. You are a literal god at that stage.
My friend literally learned Calc 3 material DURING the final and ended up acing it. Didn't open his book once or do the homeworks. He's in the 150 range. He ended up with a B in the class since homework was worth 20%.

>i grasp math better than someone with nearly 80 more points in IQ than me
feels good

>go to psycholologist
>"user you're iq is 190
My f wehn

Attached: 7ac.jpg (640x634, 29K)

>My friend literally learned Calc 3 material DURING the final and ended up acing it.
about as believable as OP's story

What's so unbelievable about it? He ended up making some assumptions and ended up deriving everything in full.

i literally learned how to do taylor series during my calc 2 midterm. this isn't really uncommon

>there is no fucking way your IQ is higher than 140 or so
like I said.. today I heard her say it's 185
when I see her again next month I'm going to ask for the paper or whatever analysis these shrinks do, because even I don't really believe it

even if I was lying (which I'm not, but even if I was, it wouldn't make sense to impress literal strangers who I don't care about or will ever meet), my story IS actually more believable than that tbqh

of all the absurdness of this thread, your post is the one that makes less sense. You or your friend is a liar. Or your school is utter shit

Congrats, you're a literal super genius. Like super super super super genius

Are you guys fucking serious? this at Berkeley, and you can absolutely learn material during the final, especially maths.

do that, op. I am curious too. It's cool that this happened, just be sure not to make too many people jealous about it, usually this is done by not thinking you're a god genius.

Attached: 1520545774160.jpg (540x353, 33K)

almost as jealous as the retards shitting on OP

will do kind user,
and if you're lurking on Veeky Forums you'll know it's me next month when I remake this thread.. hope she's able to deliver with the papers

Normal IQ tests don't even measure that high. Did you take a normal IQ test and aced it, so they gave you a second one specifically designed for high iq?

Same but I got a 186

>5, 8, 17, 24, 37
A. 46, B. 48, C. 53, D. 62, E. 65

>1, 3, 4, 8, 15, 27, 50
A. 88, B. 90, C. 92, D. 94, E. 96

>7, 10, 5, 9, 3, 8, 2
A. 5, B. 6, C. 8, D. 9, E. 10

>5, 7, 3, 1, 4, 5, 9, 5
A. 1, B. 2, C. 4, D. 5, E. 7

Go ahead OP, a 185 IQ genius like you should solve these number series questions instantly

Name the test you took and what you scored in each of the subcategories. I'll wait.

Nah, like he said, a 185 iq doesn't automatically mean he knows everything

But they're taken from an IQ test, user

Thats because Iq is a meme my dude.
It has been discarded by psychologists for fucking ages.
Let me put it this way, iq is such a gigantic meme that the meme-iest of all "scientists" (with quotations cause I cant really call psychologist scientists, not cause science is a meme itself) have concluded its a meme.

Please answer this. Also, what kind of questions were on the IQ test for high IQ? Just matrices?

> no one in the thread has heard of psychological encouragement
>OP now will believe he can do math better
>she tells him he must concentrate
>with the 185 incentive he tries harder
>she keeps the autism test as proof she isn't manipulating him

maybe your iq is only one here >185?

Are they really allowed to lie like that?

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Let’s say that for the sake of simplicity the rest was accurate and you have a 182 IQ. How then is it possible that you would struggle in intermediate math and science? Couldn’t you just easily understand everything the professor is saying? This really doesn’t make sense to me. If a genius level IQ doesn’t mean you can understand math and science more easily, what exactly does it mean? How the hell can you be struggling in undergrad coursework if your IQ is that high??

What does having 185iq feel like? What does thinking feel like?

He can't. A fucking 120 IQ could ace all undergrad math with studying 3 hours before midterms and exams at top 10s.

Too easy

THAT WAS SERIOUS, user?

That's not true. The average student already has 120 IQ

I'd have trouble accepting if undergrad math students here at UCLA had an average IQ of 105.

It wasn't an American one
alright so I'm going to tell you why I was going to the psych.
I was going because the shrink I went to here said I had a possible diagnosis for Anti Social Personality Disorder.
Me being the paranoid fuck that I am knew what that meant.. If I even scored high enough on the PCL-R, I would be put on a list

so I decided to take a trip down south of the border in case I did score high I wouldn't be registered
>inb4 shithole country
maybe politically, but medicine wise Mexico is very good and offer cheap services

long story short, I tested positive for psychopathy and she started running other tests on me. AT the same time, I tried to better control my impulses with stoic philosophy

and that's how I came to this.. she did a test on me for IQ purposes, I can't say which one exactly because I don't know their system..
but she gave me the score according to their system and also the American system, and that's what she said

I know some will automatically dismiss this just based on racial pseudo-superiority, and that's fine, but I'm telling you this is true

I understand what he says, I just don't really care for it.. all I need is his notes, plus youtube vids and practice problems and I can do just about all the problems..
when it comes to tests, I get anxiety and start spacing out to cope.. so I get a shit score sometimes, but I understand the concept if that makes sense

Attached: 1407702653787.jpg (237x213, 6K)

lol
i must be 140 then, which I'm not, not in the slightest
>Mexico
Okay, makes sense.
Your IQ is probably around 130, in the states.

>tfw to smart and psychopath
like clockwork

Can you answer this

>Mexico
>Okay, makes sense.
>Your IQ is probably around 130, in the states.
Like I pointed out later on the bottom, that some would automatically dismiss based on race, which fine, I don't really care what you believe if you're that small minded to dismiss something based on its origin alone

>tfw it was my actual diagnosis
I really wish I was memeing

maybe that's why she asked him what he thought it would be so that she would tell him a higher score?

>can't even read
>i must be 140 then, which I'm not, not in the slightest
yeah we can tell

In conclusion: OP is a faggot

I'm a fellow psychopath as well, except I'm braindead. Do you struggle with impulsive thoughts a lot?
What are your psychotic moments like?

Even in mexico iq tests don't measure that high, unless you were given a special one

As long as it's not on the internet. Some things have to remain sacred.

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

Anywhere in the world there is at least two types of Tests.

The usual ones that measure at least 150, more or less. And the advanced ones, which measure more than 175.

Anyway, OP is full of bullshit.

why are you guys psychopaths? Does that mean you guys are mean to people? Does that mean you don't care for others?

If I recall this was done with SAT scores, which are extremely unreliable as IQ tests, at least these days.
t. my scores

Attached: sat1.png (426x238, 54K)

here's an earlier score
i did even worse my first time and i'm too embarrassed too show it

Attached: sat2.png (189x159, 21K)

An average student's iq is still much higher than 100. You underestimate how stupid 100 iq is

we did it twice on two separate occasions..
we did one last year and one this year..
so what she does is she gives me questions and I write them out on a paper under a certain time
some questions felt weird like she had me draw certain things, but most were just simple question and answer..
one test was administered on one session, then another.
then we tried it again this year and this was her conlusion
like I said, idk which one exactly she gave me, as I don't know it's name. I'll ask her when I see her again tho.

yes.. they are very intrusive
it's mostly the sexual ones and the anger ones that bug me the most.
usually what I try to do is just meditate, as Aurelius would put it, "into myself" and find my inner sanctum. or "float above all else, and I'll see everything is absurd"
that's usually how I control it, but they always linger in my mind.
lately the ones I give into are speeding at night, but I'm trying to control that one..
the thoughts come and go, but it's really pleasureful thinking of the anger ones.. idk if that makes sense

for me, it's the latter
we're usually divided into successful psychopaths and unsuccessful psychopaths. The former are people like CEO's, bankers, lawyers, etc. the latter are obvious criminals or murderers.
idk, I never had the feeling I was one until one time I just blew up after my ex cheated on me and I went to a psychologist. after a few sessions he told me I might have anti social tendencies.. and that's when I let him go and went to Mexico

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Can you give some examples for the question? What were some questions you found hard?

I got an 1180 on my SAT, which is about a 104 in terms of IQ. I'm destroying everyone in my EE classes at LA.
If you wanna know how I got in, it's called affirmative action.

user, if you solve within 20 minutes I will believe your IQ is 150+

>affirmative action
I want to die

Then your iq is obviously higher than 104

A
C
B
D

roll the lottery

Uhhh no
my SAT score was almost exactly the same the 2nd time I took it and SAT is heavily, heavily correlated with IQ (r = 0.89) it's basically an IQ test

I dunno, back in the day everyone seemed to agree this site was legit. There's no reason to assume all online iq tests are bogus, especially if the site isn't selling you some kind of club membership. That would be like assuming every file you download has a virus.

iqtest.dk/main.swf

How do you get 1 = A? I thought it was B

>That would be like assuming every file you download has a virus.
holly shit.

everyone, don't download the link he sent

I literally picked random letters

Attached: 1496291483429.jpg (265x259, 22K)

You got two of the others right. I'm stuck on 3

ok
1 is B..
looking at it it looks like it's X squared then +/- 1
2 is C
adding
3 is B
4 is A

the ones that were hard were usually just the "guess which number is next" ones
easy ones were patterns..
almost all I had to mostly draw the next pattern.
occasionally she had me draw things that were hypotheticals or situations and how I responded

Attached: julius-caesar-by-reubens-1619.jpg (785x1024, 110K)

>3 is B
>4 is A
How do you get these? Pretty sure they're both wrong

>I tested positive for psychopathy

Which would make you a compulsive liar

Attached: 1518926534407.jpg (640x474, 44K)

not him but is 3 C? I can't get it

not necessarily..
it's mitigated by my stoic world view.
plus when I do lie, it's only to get me out of trouble or advance my own needs
which, on a forum of strangers, I really have no need for do I?

for 3 I got 6 because I am looking at it in the middle.. you see
prime multiple prime prime prime multiple prime.. I feel next is multiple of 2 primes there

how is 3 C? I want to know

Attached: 1415661017991.jpg (217x204, 6K)

also the only pattern I'm seeing for it is:

+3, /2, +4, /3, +5, /4, +6, /5, etc

B
C
D
D

Took me too long so I guess I'm a brainlet.

That's what I figured. Same pattern as 4 is 5 + 7 = 12 = 1+2 = 3, 7 + 3 = 10 = 1+0 = 1 etc

To explain this, 4th is adding the previous two numbers, subtracting 9 if it's greater than 10. I'm no longer sure about the 3rd....

3 is C
>7, 10, 5, 9, 3, 8, 2
7(+3),10(-5),5(+4),9(-6),3(+5),8(-6),2(+6)
see the pattern?

Do you understand the T.V. show "Rick and Morty"? If not, your I.Q. might not be 185

Op is a 80 IQ brainlet that took the bait and will now book another 10 appointments for 80$ each

>185 IQ
>She told me that it was a misconception that having a high IQ meant I'm automatically good at maths/sci.. that I still had to put in work obviously..
Yeah, well, nah, if you actually had 185 IQ you should be Von Neumann tier. It's fake.

I think it's
>7, 10, 5, 9, 3, 8, 2
7(+3),10(/2),5(+4),9(/3),3(+5),8(/4),2(+6)

Where do you live? How old are you? Which test did you take?

WHEN this is true congratulation user. you're one of the most intelligent people on earth. be proud.
i wouldn't worry about the autism part. when it doesn't bother you till now why should it bother you in the future? even when you lack some social skills who gives a fuck? social skills are a concept of people who are less intelligent then you. don't worry about it.

but i still think your story is made up till you show us some proof.

>It has been discarded by psychologists for fucking ages.
>t. bitter brainlet with a penchant for lying

>go to my monthly autistologist appointment
>towards the end, she reminds me that she had told me last time she had done my IQ and that she would tell me my score this time
>go in expecting to be only a 140 IQ brainlet because I struggle with inter universal teichmuller theory
>"idk, I've done some online for fun and sometimes get 300 or 400, but I know those are fake, so I don't expect that kind of score"
>damn.jpg
>"you scored pretty high.. the actual score is 2400"

literally jsut happened to me

Same thing happen to me except my IQ is 255. She then proceeded to fellate me and swallowed because she wanted to know what genius jizz tastes like.
Of course her husband doesn't know about it so she made me promise to keep it between me and her.
She said the results were positive and next time she wants me to copulate with her violently, as she wants to find out what genius-induced-female-orgasm (or GIFO) feels like, very important for her research. Needless to say that as a very high IQ individual I'm look forward to that, and no I won't be wearing a condom.

>go to monthly aunt Dorothee's spirituality appointment
>go in expecting to be only a 210 IQ brainlet because I struggle with high-school category theory
>"idk, I've done some online for fun and sometimes get 1000 or 1500, but I know those are fake, so I don't expect that kind of score"
>damn.jpg
>"you scored pretty high.. the actual score is 13700"

literary jsut happened to me

I have ~110 IQ id estimate and I got a B+ on my calc 2

>comparing Taylor to calc 3
Yeah I also learned how to add two digit numbers without using my hands and feet during my elementary basic math exam
Fucking brainlets right?

What's calc 3?

Attached: keklel.jpg (400x350, 41K)

Americans don't do Taylor series in Calc 1?

This thread is great. It shows just how insecure most of you faggots are.
>Hurr durr I'm a genius
>No you're not
>Genius proceeds to sperg out like an autistic retard

no, it's normally just limits, derivatives, differentials, indefinite/definite integrals, areas and volumes calculated from integrals.
We use this book called Stewart. Edition varies by school obviously

Huh, I never realized the people posting Apus are the ones with 185 IQs

>frogposter
95 tops.