Hi Veeky Forums, what kind of food or technique are you using every day right now...

Hi Veeky Forums, what kind of food or technique are you using every day right now, until you start hating it or at least tire of it?
I'm in a braised beef phase.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the moment it's rolled oats with milk, banana and honey.

does the milk even mix well with honey?

Yeah, it works pretty well.

Right now I'm on a pureed soup kick

Pumpkin is god. and it's the time for it.

Yeah, I've been making that a lot. I did one with five spice and it came out really nicely.

I can't stop making broths and soups all the time. There are so many recipes I want to try, I don't know if I'll ever run out or soups to make.

I'm doing everything in my slow cooker. It's just too fucking easy to put together a tasty meal, every other method pales in comparison to its effort:taste ratio

should I get one? and should I buy a pot one or a stand-alone one.

disregard the second part of that comment, thought slow cooker and pressure cooker was the same

meat sauces

Either honey and buttermilk biscuits or tortellini-
tortellacci dough.

>souschefmufuckas

Yes, you should get one, user. They're so cheap and so useful that there's literally no reason not to own one.

I'm eating fancy ramen until my supply of scallion and bean sprouts disappears

how is it different from slowcooking in a pot?

Nam sayin

Because if you turn your stove on and leave the house, you're retarded.

Depending on the specific one you get, easier to time and fine tune temperature mostly. Also I find that using a pot tends to make the heat more uneven. Slow cookers warm the insert from all around. Don't get a bottom tier one if you already slow cook in a pot though. If it doesn't have at least 4 settings and a timer you're better off just using a pot.

slow cookers have an automatic cut-off if they get too hot. Your stove doesn't.

I don't leave my house

Hash browns every morning
I shred one russet potato thru the biggest holes in my cheese grater & rinse
Then I use a potato ricer to squeeze out the water (before I bought the ricer I used my aeropress coffee maker instead)
Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne
I put canola oil and butter both in a porcelain-coated pan
I like my hash browns to be one big disc. I cook it until crispy on one side, then I turn the pan upside down over a plate so I can easily flip the entire disc.
Time to cook is variable
Eat with sour cream... mmm

Well in that case you don't need one, because they don't cook tendies very well.

>hash browns with sour cream every single day
How fat are you?

I'm a dyel lanklet. Potatoes with sour cream every day helps me meet my personal nutritional needs. I even asked my doctor about it

I'm on a chili kick right now.
Basic ground beef.
New Mexico green.
Dark chili with a gorillion dried Mexican peppers.
I don't get tired of it, because I switch up what goes with the chili: corn muffins, rice, tortilla chips, etc.

Searing meat in my cast iron pan.

I will probably keep doing it until someone calls 911 because of all of the smoke. No vent hood because I live in an apartment.

I recently had pretty major dental work done so my technique for the last week or so has been to make stews in a pressure cooker, and then hit my portion with an immersion blender.

he's not wrong. you can live off of nothing but potatoes and dairy. potatoes are weirdly nutritious, comparable vitamin C to oranges.

I have had a cuban sandwich for lunch for the last 3 weeks.

batch of no-knead bread everyday

will probably do this until i just don't have the time or die because this is a lot better than buying bread

>no-knead bread
the hell is this some yeast less cracker stuff

Walnuts
Walnuts in my oats
Walnut spread on my sandwhiches
Walnuts in my stew

Back to using my well seasoned 17 year old carbon steel wok for everything.

seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html
They make thinner, less flavourful food

I'm currently stuck in a schnitzel rut.

I started making my own flavoured olive oils, i got 15 different fucking oils in my pantry now.
The only one I use is the cannabis/rosemary infused one to drizzle on grilled meat.
Gets you high and tastes amazing. I even do it for breakfast, just a plate of oliveoil with coarse salt and pepper on it and dip ciabatta on it.
Yeah I work from home and it doesnt matter.

I'm a gourmet shut-in, fuck you. I've literally never eaten a tendy, not even sure what it is