Holy SHIT

Holy SHIT

THIS BOOK IS AMAZING

yeah, it's aright.

pleb

I didn't like it. I feel like I'm missing something everyone else got reading it.

ShUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT CUNTS

THIS IS AMAZING

PATRICIAN TIER

YOUR PLEBIAN MINDS CANNOT EVEN CONCEIVE HOW LIT THIS SHIT IS

It's still my favourite after all these years. Which character do you like most, OP?

It is a book for women.

Aureliano, for sure

I'm partial to the Colonel myself. He has a mythic feel to him which permeates the entire story I felt

>HOW LIT THIS SHIT IS

oh wow

This.
When i read his books i imagine some housewife picking it up from her bedside table and reading ten pages before going to sleep.

I liked the part about Jose Ramon Aureliano Octavio Arcadio Oscar Manuel Gustavo Jose Juanito Francesco Natalio Rafael Federico Vicente Aureliano Arcadio Buendia.

Melquiades was mi favorito el charectoro por de novel

Holy fucking Kek, I believe I've shat in my pantaloons

yes, but why?

just started this today, pretty comfy imo. wat am i in for?

ayayay que rico

it starts pretty comfy, then it just gets tedious

Not really. It starts comfy, gets even comfier, then you start to love every bit of it wanting to know how the war will end.

I loved every part of it, from beginning to end

>YOUR PLEBIAN MINDS CANNOT EVEN CONCEIVE HOW LIT THIS SHIT IS

What did he mean by this?

Would had been better without the magic part, just realism

why?

>spic author
dropped

>a fantasy novel with incest
>considered one of the greatest novels of the 20th century

Agreed. Probably one of the heaviest books ever written. Not a single sentence is void of meaning. You can read and re-read a single paragraph and still extract new interpretations after the third or fourth read. It's so dense.

Really? I felt like it was very main point based since it just kept repeating itself. What sentences do you mean.

>hard mode, no first sentence because that is a great first sentence

>spinoza
>ortega y gasset

how you doin fellow black man

I read it ages ago in high school but I remember it being extremely heavy on the mythological reference and symbolism.

This desu. Its sold in mexican coffee shops here in la like fucking Micheal Buble is sold at Starbucks.

Bump