DUDE WE'RE MADE OF STAR STUFF LMAO

>DUDE WE'RE MADE OF STAR STUFF LMAO
This guy earns millions of dollars being a celebrity, but has he actually contributed anything important to physics?

Attached: 0617_NeilDegrasseTyson_Gluekit_oneuseonly.jpg (1200x915, 869K)

Why is that important?

Not really, he's a planetarium curator and that's about it.
He's a "science communicator" I guess, but I wish he'd lay off the retarded simulation meme.

He does not do research, but he contributes in a roundabout way by encouraging more people to get into science or at least care about science.

I don't think he makes that much. Maybe low to mid six figs.

He inspired me and countless others to go into physics.

you sound jealious

To be fair he's praised as an educator, barring some idiot show hosts who can't even tie their shoe laces without getting a stroke.

I'm all for popsci getting popularized, helps it being entertaining and expansive, which in turn attracts future actual researchers and engineers. We have to curtail the "I love science" shit ofc, but I can't see how Kneel could help with that w/o killing the atmosphere of his shows and presentations.

But you are made of star stuff. Get rekd faggot.
>Newfag not posting the original quoter, Sagan

Attached: uMa4ufm.jpg (750x563, 78K)

Attached: J9huHDt.jpg (700x700, 86K)

Attached: BWvi423.jpg (700x679, 105K)

Attached: jUTQG5P.jpg (950x534, 62K)

Attached: s7WMhyN.jpg (650x366, 33K)

Attached: x44E3WN.jpg (948x532, 116K)

Yea but you will never amount to anything so who gives a shit?

He has amounted to something even if he has published just one paper.

>inspires thousands of children to study STEM every year
>annoys autists
nothing wrong at all

There is nothing wrong with people like him and Bill Nye

They make science palatable for the ignorant masses

Yeah, Bill Nye telling people that gender isn't real was great for science. Most of the time these faggots just give people misinformation or promote themselves. Tyson was even caught lying about something George Bush said.

>>inspires thousands of children to study STEM every year

Great, so more retards who don't belong in STEM programs will lower the quality of the field because black science man said so.

I have always believed in the scientific fact that sex how you want is your god-damn right
Thank you rachael bloom for avoiding goy baiting by singing disgustingly about your "bagel with lox and lots of shmear" (a term that means both butter and bribery)

He is a sad product of apefirmative action.

which one is more of a scientist?

Attached: Adam-Savage-Quotes-3.jpg (2000x780, 103K)

i need more

Are normies really impressed by us being made of atoms previously in now dead stars?

As far as I can tell he's just a guy with a BA in physics, an MA in astronomy, with a few published papers (which I know nothing about) who gets paid to hosts shows and what not. He's just an entertainment personality with a physics background. Someone has to do his job. It's better him than some random actress who went to art school.

That guy is what every engineer wants to be

Neil is a fraud and if you think he's actually accomplished anything other than selling himself out like a whore than you are kidding yourself.

>but has he actually contributed anything important to physics?
Yes, he inspired a whole generation of smart young black men to become physicists and astronomers instead of bankers or lawyers whatever else they were gonna be.

I'd rather become a code monkey and call it engineering than being a screwdriver monkey in Jamy's cuck shed on TV and call it engineering.

That reminds me: thanks for your STEM service, CS cuck.

Thank (You) for paying me better than yourself. :^)

He is like a recruiter for science. It's probably the most important job there is.

Plz no bully.

He's a good popularizer.
That's it.
Oh, and he's black.

What if i told you there were people raking in millions simply by recording themself play a video game.

These people contribute less than they take from the world by a much larger margin than tyson

>he inspired a whole generation of smart young black men to become physicists

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 7K)