HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT VEGAN PIZZA?

HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT VEGAN PIZZA?

>perfect
>vegan

no

yes

piz·za
noun
a dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat, round base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables.

cheese
noun
1.a food made from the pressed curds of milk.

now GTFO

You kill yourself.

however you like pizza to be normally but just don't put the cheese (or meat) on it?

Pita bread it is

Insecure people

But I want the cheese

>milk

You can use all those things but in place of cheese, use crushed tofu and it would have a ricotta-like consistency. Add some garlic salt, oregano, red pepper, and olive oil and it would come close enough for me if I were high and committed enough to not just eat regular pizza.

Easy. You throw it away and order a real pizza.

Why is Veeky Forums so anti-vegan? Did you ever actually have a vegan dish? Most of them are delicious as fuck

>hating on vegan food before you try it
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

>order
>not make
I thought this was Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums - FOOD & Cooking

it's not vegan foods that are the problem. it's vegan people that are disgusting assholes.

There are no good vegan versions of non-vegan things. Plain ol' fruit? Perfectly good vegan food. Plain ol' vegetables? Perfectly good vegan food. Vegan versions of meat and cheese? Total shit, every time, without fail.

>Why is Veeky Forums so anti-vegan?

Because the only reason people go to this site is to act like assholes.

People like to live in ignorance of the consequences of their decisions. You don't even have to bring them up specifically, you just have to say something that would trigger the thoughts.

retarded whole wheat crust and your favorite toppings with scattered globs of nut cheese

I've made vegan versions of food that are better than the non-vegan versions. Some recipes certainly translate better than others - but the vegan version is always healthier. If you really believe that good vegan versions of food don't exist then I'm sorry that you're an autistic fuck up that hasn't experienced the world. Please look up the word splitting and realize that its a part of your personality that you need to work on.

>trigger
This word perfectly describes most of the meat heads on this forum.

>Veeky Forums
>representing entirety of Veeky Forums

I am the nicest guy in /gif/ BLACKED threads

How can vegan food not be made better by adding bacon and cheese?

Nah
I'm pretty sure on a long enough timeline meat will be rendered completely obsolete

>just put X and Y into it and call it a day
You've not cooked much, have you?

I'd still eat vat-grown meat though.

>vegan
>cheese
I reiterate; kill yourself.

I tried vegan cheese once and it was breddy gud.

What's wrong with you?

Can a vegan eat cheese as it doesn’t harm the cow to make it? Or is it against their arbitrary rules?

Step 1: Stop trying to make vegan versions of dishes that are specifically not vegan.
Step 2: Just don’t. If you want pizza, don’t be a vegan.

Fuck you, I'll do whatever I want! How's that work out for you? Oh that's interesting... I couldn't even hear over how much I don't give a shit.

FUCK YOU I LIKE PIZZA
STOP WALKING OVER MY DREAMS

No way man, those poor cows are still being exploited by big farma :(

This.

Pizza is mostly vegan anyway.
Daiya Vegan Mozzarella isn't bad, just don't use a lot of it.
Here's a recipe for No-Knead Pizza Dough:

3 3/4c All-Purpose Flour
1 1/2c water
1 pkg Dry Yeast
1t Sea Salt
1 1/2T Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until they come together in a ball.
Cover with a damp towel.
Leave it overnight.
The next day, punch it down, roll it out and bake.

Sauce can be as simple as 1 can of San Marzano tomatoes crushed, with a grated garlic clove and salt to taste. I add Italian Herbs to the sauce before baking.

Go to pizzarev and get a vegan cheese pizza. it's better than their regular cheese, I think it's Daiya brand.

Which command and conquer is this?

This. You can have your extremist diet, but please stop with the lies and the fakes.
Surely a "creative" people like you can come up with your own names that are not deceptive. Pizza is pizza, and your thing is.... ??

I don't know about pizza, but I really like a nice topped flatbread with some uncheesed pesto, roasted garlic, grilled eggplant and squash, sauteed mushrooms, and a sprinkle of sunflower and fennel seeds

What part of "VEGAN pizza" is too hard for you to understand?

Anyone have some recipes for oxless oxtail soup?

Jesus you retard, how could you not at least throw some veggies on there?! That's a culinary racial slur!

Why do vegans desperately try to simulate foods that they object to? Seriously, just come up with a variety of smug avocado/tofu salads that we can refuse, and move on with your life.

>Pizza is mostly vegan anyway.

Dice up some onions and bell peppers and toss them on top of a cheese pizza, then artichoke hearts if your into that. Bake it up and eat.

that has to be quite easy.

just imagining being round that many cucks.disgusting

not him but vegan chesse is not cheese.

vegan "cheese": solidified vegetable oil or soy protein

normal people cheese: made out of cow/goat/etc. milk.

now do you see why you literally can not make a vegan pizza with cheese?

>Daiya Vegan Mozzarella isn't bad, just don't use a lot of it.

>Vegan
Yes or no on using yeast?

More like Veeky Forums makes disgusting people

By definition, no food that can be consumed by a vegan without compromising their principles, cannot be classified as a pizza. A pizza without cheese is a pie of some sort, but it is not a pizza in any way, and can never be given such a label.

Well it's like asking to make a round square.

Why is Vegan pizza floppy?

Can you actually make good tasting nachos with vegan cheese?

Notice how OP asks an innocuous question and it's met with retarded posters and semantics yet it's the vegans who are obnoxious ones.

>melts and stretches
this is their main selling point

wew kek

Because everything they cook is artificial rubbish full of chemicals and fake cheese and fake meat and all that trash in the hope of imitating what they don't want to eat. If they decided to stick to authentic vegan dishes then I doubt that Veeky Forums would have any problems with it.

It is haram according to them because it came from an animal. Even if the cow was spoiled to death by the farmer and it was milked happily and everything went naturally.
Vegans are mentally ill.

because the dough was prepared without using eggs. I don't know how is that even possible, go figure.

>vegan pizza

Fucking end yourself. Want to be vegan? Go fucking live in a forest and lick moss and munch on twigs. Fucking faggot.

this also applies to honey

>pasteurized process topping
it doesn't even say cheese on the label

absolutely flawed logic, vegans are the ultimate hypocrites because organic farming is done with dung. unless they want to support the big evil synthetic fertilizer companies.

You can't have the cheese.

Because eating disorders are dangerous problems. I'm anti-Bulimia too, for example. Really I just care about the health of Veeky Forums.

I'm sorry but if you're a vegan, you should be eating actual vegan food, rather than just trying to emulate non-vegan food in a vegan way

Maybe because a lot of vegans started out as non vegans and they want to approximate the tastes of foods they used to eat? How can you be so thick is beyond me.

Mother effer, the first ever pizza didn't even have cheese. Why are you making arbitrary shit up? You're not proving any points, you're just showcasing the scale of your stupidity.

Yeah except in the real world cows aren't that happy. Stupid moron.

Triggered much? Go eat some bull's balls, hillbilly.

Pizzas have cheese.
Without cheese, it's just a flatbread with meat and/or vegetables.

Why? Because some random user on Veeky Forums said so? How about you go and fuck yourself?

>how to make vegan pizza
>HURRRR STOP BEING VEGAN YOU'RE HARASSING ME
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>pizza needs to have ch-

Have you ever been to a local family run farm?
No? I guessed so.

Nice flatbread.

Yeah, I live in the countryside. Don't even try to sell me that bullshit. Most of the milk you buy you get from cows that literally spend their lives standing, chained to the same spot forever, never take a walk. Plus they have to be forcefully impregnated in order to produce the milk. You sir, are a hypocrite. At least understand what the fuck you're advocating.

>Most of the milk you buy you get from cows that literally spend their lives standing
>Most, as in most of them come from big industries
Absolutely not an argument. Please tell me how the local family farmers torture their cows to get milk from them.
Oh, and speaking of hypocrisy, both of us can play this game. Let me tell you that most farms use animal slurry to grow their plants. Are you telling me that the slurry came from happy animals?

You've just proved his point perfectly: that is not a pizza.

>Please tell me how the local family farmers torture their cows to get milk from them
Same way only smaller scale. Some farmers actually take care for their cows, I'll give you that. But it's not a majority. Not by a long shot.

>Let me tell you that most farms use animal slurry to grow their plants
Yeah, and most of those plants go back to feed the animals...

>Yeah, and most of those plants go back to feed the animals...
So, are you telling me that your veggies and fruits and grains grew from synthetic fertilizer?

vegan food from the ground up is great. love me a good dal or a buddhist stir fry.

op is asking for vegan fanfiction about meat, which shifts the convo from 'how can i make these ingredients delicious' to 'how can i make this not quite as terrible'.
closest he'll get is a new haven-style pie with miso and/or soy-stewed mushrooms to replace the salty-savory notes anchovies add to the sauce. it definitely won't be like standard pizza, so why call it that or try for that when it could be a perfectly good grilled bruschetta? it's as autistic a request as 'can i make a caesar salad with bacon or fried chicken skins instead of lettuce'.

What does fertilizer have to do with this anyway? Plus, there's plenty of ways to get fully natural non-animal fertilizer, ever heard of compost?

Calling it pizza is pretty natural. What would you call it?

I know about the different fertilization methods there is. My question is, you as a self-proclaimed vegan. Do you make sure that your food has been fertilized through non-animal products?

Now you're projecting. I never said I was vegan. Plus I don't see how that relates to anything at all. Veganism is a diet, not an all-encompassing philosophy as you would have me believe.

>Not an all-encompassing philosophy as you would have me believe.
Then you never met a vegan.

Maybe I don't hang around idiots. I've met plenty vegans, none of them give a shit about moral preaching. It's mostly about maintaining health.

>go to field
>go to cow
>wait for droppings
>make flat and put in oven

Vala!

Because vegan is for weak ass pussies.

That's just your male dominance speaking. You're a slave to your hormones.

Step 1: load a bullet into the chamber

You guys claiming that a pizza must have cheese is fucking stupid. Just make a fucking marinara pizza. There was a place I went to in the last city I went to do did a great one with like a sweet caramelized onion jam on it.

You could also do pizza with garlic and spicy sweet peppers on it, and some olive oil. Or potato pizza, which is great, and traditional as fuck.

There is like, a whole group of pizza that don't even have tomato sauce. From Italy. Where pizza is from.

Shit, pizza is the one good that is super fucking easy to make vegan.

pizza has to have cheese. it's not pizza otherwise.

you can make bread with sauce, but it's not fucking pizza. and marinara isn't pizza sauce btw they're two different sauces.

no cheese = no pizza, it's literally in the fucking definition.

>pizza has to have cheese
Says who

says the fucking dictionary, retard.

>a dish of Italian origin
Consider asking Italians what the definition of pizza

it's of italian ORIGIN. it's NOT italian - it's an american dish. their opinions don't mean shit about pizza.

why is it that faggots are always stupid, too?

Someone for the love of god tell me how to cook nachos correctly, do I put that shit in a deep pan in the oven with layering?! I can't get my shitty cheese to melt all the way

>>tell me how to cook nachos correctly
Pre-cook your toppings.
Cut corn tortillas into wedges. Deep fry them in oil until crisp (takes just a few seconds). Drain oil. Salt chips. Put your toppings on. The cheese will start to melt from the heat in the chips since they came straight out of the hot oil. Use the broiler in your oven ("Under the grill" if there are any UKfags here) to finish melting.

Don't forget to pick cheeses that melt well, like Monterrey Jack. Picking a cheese that doesn't melt well, like cheddar, is asking for trouble.